My parents will pay for my genio!!!

S

sb23

Diamond
I’m turning 18 soon, and seen as I haven’t received a bday present worth over £10 since the age of 12, I will be receiving a considerably larger present (especially with it being my 18th). Most parents wouldn’t consider paying for their children’s surgery but my recession is really severe, to the point where I have pretty bad sleep apnea, I also looked deformed from the side. This is a new hope 🙌. I of course have to chip in so will be slaving a factory job the moment I turn 18.

Realistically, I am probably getting kicked out the second a turn 18 but, each cope is a hope I guess.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 6PSLcel, moreroidsmoredates, silently_said and 1 other person
dnr its over

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: psychomandible, Latinolooksmaxxer, diditeverbegin and 2 others
I’m turning 18 soon, and seen as I haven’t received a bday present worth over £10 since the age of 12, I will be receiving a considerably larger present (especially with it being my 18th). Most parents wouldn’t consider paying for their children’s surgery but my recession is really severe, to the point where I have pretty bad sleep apnea, I also looked deformed from the side. This is a new hope 🙌. I of course have to chip in so will be slaving a factory job the moment I turn 18.

Realistically, I am probably getting kicked out the second a turn 18 but, each cope is a hope I guess.
You can maybe get bimax covered by insurance which is what you actually need

• +1
Reactions: sb23

youre saved

grats fam ask them to pay you a hooker too

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: sb23 and Deleted member 91702
I always envied people with parents that understood the virtue of looks. Gigabluepilled parents would throw a hissy fit even if I got something as simple as a rhino

• +1
If you have sleep apnea due to recession you probably need bimax instead of genio or bimax+genio.

• +1
its so over that ur parents are paying for ur surgery