My rating of certain races, in no particular order

Deleted member 3270

Deleted member 3270

Observantcel (tyrone)
African Americans: Low iq but redpilled, overspend money on clothes instead of starting a business. then say they drippin while they owe $800,000 in unpaid debt to the IRS

Lightskin blacks: alot of lightskins are huge cucks literally the soy boys of the black community. i'm ashamed to be one

U.S. Africans: usually the ones i meet are 2nd generation, they are pretty cool ngl, have never met one that wasn't a cool dude

Asians: I know alot of asians so i can't generalize them much. But the ones who aren't ashamed of their culture are chill af. the ones who hate themselves are so obvious. they have the worst personality. those ones are jealous of black guys especially non ghetto ones because they believe they won't do anything

Latinos: latinos are chill i think mexicans are more cool than cubans who are probably the less loyal latinos imo. Dominican females have top tier looks and prime mullata phenotype.

White americans: can be good friends who would take the shirt of their back for people, but rich ones are slightly manipulative & stuck up. chad whites aren't as insecure

West europeans: I barely meet any who aren't immigrant descended. literally all "german" people online are usually some nazi larping. swedes i've met were strangley fruity and gay. french yubo girls are easy to fuck if you're lightskin

East europeans: in my experience they don't talk that much. they cool doe and are honest solid mfs. they keep it real

Hapas: Some are based and I relate to them also being mixed race. but they're probably the most racist people you'll meet in the U.S. who aren't above the age of 40. Ones with asian dads be normal

Indians: don't know that many irl but the ones I know from here are chill. most above the age of 30 will stare at you in their shop if you are dark skinned

Arabs: Cool mfs and are based. upper middle class/rich arabs be agressive asf and start fights for no reason

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, hennypapi and 5 others
I said what i said.

which race am i?:y'all:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3270
Who asked tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 3270
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and Danish_Retard
Over for any type of negro

Where are the meds?

thanks Tyrone very cool

Where are the meds?
PotableAbsoluteBurro max 1mb

Screenshot 20210518 130002 1

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9274, Deleted member 10987, turkproducer and 1 other person
isn’t the whole point of rating to make it into an ordered list?😂

Where are the meds?
They are slightly racist, balkanites are pretty cool though. spaniards are funny. personally my moms family is from italy (Region of Calabria) and hates me for being mixed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
African Americans: Low iq but redpilled, overspend money on clothes instead of starting a business. then say they drippin while they owe $800,000 in unpaid debt to the IRS

Lightskin blacks: alot of lightskins are huge cucks literally the soy boys of the black community. i'm ashamed to be one

U.S. Africans: usually the ones i meet are 2nd generation, they are pretty cool ngl, have never met one that wasn't a cool dude

Asians: I know alot of asians so i can't generalize them much. But the ones who aren't ashamed of their culture are chill af. the ones who hate themselves are so obvious. they have the worst personality. those ones are jealous of black guys especially non ghetto ones because they believe they won't do anything

Latinos: latinos are chill i think mexicans are more cool than cubans who are probably the less loyal latinos imo. Dominican females have top tier looks and prime mullata phenotype.

White americans: can be good friends who would take the shirt of their back for people, but rich ones are slightly manipulative & stuck up. chad whites aren't as insecure

West europeans: I barely meet any who aren't immigrant descended. literally all "german" people online are usually some nazi larping. swedes i've met were strangley fruity and gay. french yubo girls are easy to fuck if you're lightskin

East europeans: in my experience they don't talk that much. they cool doe and are honest solid mfs. they keep it real

Hapas: Some are based and I relate to them also being mixed race. but they're probably the most racist people you'll meet in the U.S. who aren't above the age of 40. Ones with asian dads be normal

Indians: don't know that many irl but the ones I know from here are chill. most above the age of 30 will stare at you in their shop if you are dark skinned

Arabs: Cool mfs and are based. upper middle class/rich arabs be agressive asf and start fights for no reason
Finally something positive about us Indians. Finally someone who don't categorize all Indians as old creepy uncles or Fresh off the boat looking mfs. Thank you G✊🏽

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3270