My sister told me that she thinks her housemates don't want anything to do with her anymore.

Did my sister deserve her friends' decision to fall out with her?

• Total voters
She was visibly upset while talking to me in the car while driving her home about how her housemates she lived with didn't want to talk to her anymore, and removed her from the house group chat. She also expressed her fear of her friends telling their friends and acquaintances about what she did.

While I do feel sorry for her, that's what she gets if she wanted white validation so badly she had to lie about her identity to her university friends to get it.

What are your thoughts?

Backstory:

I get that she's wrong for denying her ethnicity and making up. a story but something like this is genuinely embarrassing if the story spreads

This is not a situation worth losing her friends over even though i don't like the fact that their liberal alt girls. (i will expand on this below)

I suggest that you suggest to her that she apologies and genuinely explain to her housemates why she did what she did and for them to forgive her. If she is sincere and promises to be authentic then i doubt they won't forgive her.
This is so she doesnt not become a laughing stock and keeps good relationships with her peers.

If she becomes a laughing stock then she could blame you and actually get mad at you and not talk to you

After that though, I would suggest to you to encourage your sister to become comfortable with her identity, i doubt that most white people would mind tbh and the ones that do would be racist anyways.

Also very important is to to encourage her to make some GOOD muslim friends, from your previous threads it's obvious your sister is down a dangerous path giving bj's and getting used by guys for sex, This is obviously not good in the long run and she needs some proper friends who she can hang out with who do more productive stuff and still have fun but stay away from degenerate stuff.

I hope you're not annoyed at me always talking about islam when i reply to your threads boyo. I don't want you to feel pressure but I also want to suggest what's right.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
I get that she's wrong for denying her ethnicity and making up. a story but something like this is genuinely embarrassing if the story spreads

This is not a situation worth losing her friends over even though i don't like the fact that their liberal alt girls. (i will expand on this below)

I suggest that you suggest to her that she apologies and genuinely explain to her housemates why she did what she did and for them to forgive her. If she is sincere and promises to be authentic then i doubt they won't forgive her.
This is so she doesnt not become a laughing stock and keeps good relationships with her peers.

If she becomes a laughing stock then she could blame you and actually get mad at you and not talk to you

After that though, I would suggest to you to encourage your sister to become comfortable with her identity, i doubt that most white people would mind tbh and the ones that do would be racist anyways.

Also very important is to to encourage her to make some GOOD muslim friends, from your previous threads it's obvious your sister is down a dangerous path giving bj's and getting used by guys for sex, This is obviously not good in the long run and she needs some proper friends who she can hang out with who do more productive stuff and still have fun but stay away from degenerate stuff.

I hope you're not annoyed at me always talking about islam when i reply to your threads boyo. I don't want you to feel pressure but I also want to suggest what's right.
I completely agree with this and what you said. If the news gets about that she was lying she'd lose a lot of friends and they'd just start laughing about her behind her back, almost permanently rendering her unable to make new friends. She'd be labelled as some self-hating ethnic/mixed girl who can't accept her non-European side.

I think her liberal art friends didn't the fact she lied about her race and probably thought she herself is likely probably a racist. Foids like that don't care about the race of their friends as much as say, rahs and that lot.

I'll inform her about what to do next if her friends do not want anything to do with her, but I did have a talk with her and she said they didn't contact her since that fried chicken incident.

I will also lecture her (but away from parents unless she's absolutely comfortable about it) about her being used by other guys for sex and that she's going for men out of her league. I guess she doesn't want to make friends with Muslim people because she seems to have a strong preference for being with white people and thus being with a Muslim person may be seen as uncool to her.

Unlike me; most of my friends aren't white, and I prefer it that way. I wish she could take a page or two out of my book so she'd feel happier mentally.

She was visibly upset while talking to me in the car while driving her home about how her housemates she lived with didn't want to talk to her anymore, and removed her from the house group chat. She also expressed her fear of her friends telling their friends and acquaintances about what she did.

While I do feel sorry for her, that's what she gets if she wanted white validation so badly she had to lie about her identity to her university friends to get it.

What are your thoughts?

Backstory:

it wasnt even white validation. It was pretending to be something you're not.

What she should have done is keep her ethnicity quiet unless she was asked and then she would just say she non-charlantly say shes Norweigen and has some roots in the middle-east/lebanon. Case closed honestly no one would have given a shit.

Too bad she is a F-ing moron.