So, my sister just cussed me out for "exposing" her while we were making halal fried chicken.

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
While dad was in the en suite bathroom and she joined me back in her room she was cussing me out for "exposing" her as a Muslim British-Lebanese, therefore ruining her "white girl adopted by Arab parents" image she tried to portray :feelskek:

She said that her white friends she lives with asked her so many questions on lying about her ethnicity and background, about her "cute brother with the pretty eyes and skin" and now she's worried she's gonna lose her friends since they argued with her (mind you, they seem like leftist types as these are all alt foids, doing better degrees than her. Two of these girls are engineering students :feelskek:)

She said she hoped I also didn't make an appearance either and should have introduced myself as a friend and not a biological brother as I am more mixed looking than her. I was told by her that they made comments on my "exotic" appearance and that they knew something was up because they told her I was her brother and was far more mixed-looking than her. She got called out for lying and racism BY HER OWN FRIENDS

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Corleone, Baldingman1998 and 21 others
bro she was living a fake life thats crazy lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, LightSkinNoob, closedplatecel and 3 others
she lost to halal fried chicken

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, House Lannister, LightSkinNoob and 9 others
fucking cunt, imagine this being your sister. she would have to undergo some punishment lol

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob, closedplatecel, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
@PrinceLuenLeoncur @FailedNormieManlet @Chadethnic101 @EverythingMattersCel @zylk98 @PrinterAndFaxMachin @fauxfox @CupOfCoffee @currylightskin

Is "Halal Chicken" the KFC of the Muslim World? Do they have a Cornel Sanders equivalent? Do they use Berkas instead of Buckets?
iu

• JFL
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫, EasternRightWinger15, currylightskin and 3 others
Is "Halal Chicken" the KFC of the Muslim World? Do they have a Cornel Sanders equivalent? Do they use Berkas instead of Buckets?
iu
No we just made it ourself. Of course there's Dixy's and many Pakistani run stores around here but we wanted to make it our own way as a little bonding activity.

• +1
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
How old is she? :lul: sounds immature to me, I never would lie about my ethnicity especially irl and with friends

• +1
Reactions: Corleone, Chadeep, Lmao and 1 other person
She sounds way more aspie than you do

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
She'll grow up. When she's 22-23 she'll realize her ethnic background is nothing to be ashamed of and actually is considered cool and exotic.

I never had any problems telling people I'm half Lebanese tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone, Dodld, johncruz12345 and 4 others
Big big complexes damn

• +1
She'll grow up. When she's 22-23 she'll realize her ethnic background is nothing to be ashamed of and actually is considered cool and exotic.

I never had any problems telling people I'm half Lebanese tbh.
She lied to her friends the entire time and she told me she's very scared of losing them as they cornered her :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, CupOfCoffee and LooksOrDeath
She lied to her friends the entire time and she told me she's very scared of losing them as they cornered her :feelskek:
Jesus something's wrong with her bro.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
@Prettyboy @Prince88 @lil truecel @Jagged0 @EasternRightWinger15 @Solidcoin @Tallooksmaxxer @vanilla @5ft1 @gamma @O'Pry Reincarnation @Lmao @Racky @Chadeep @forevergymcelling @BrettyBoy @Manchild @Yuya Moggershima @Wallenberg @Octillionaire3

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Racky, Solidcoin and LooksOrDeath
@Prettyboy @Prince88 @lil truecel @Jagged0 @EasternRightWinger15 @Solidcoin @Tallooksmaxxer @vanilla @5ft1 @gamma @O'Pry Reincarnation @Lmao @Racky @Chadeep @forevergymcelling @BrettyBoy @Manchild @Yuya Moggershima @Wallenberg @Octillionaire3
are you trying to improve your post rep ratio? not gonna happen

• JFL
Yeah its hard these days for young people to accept being ethnic especially when they look mixed/whiteish.

Like cup of coffee said I'm sure she'll grow out of it by the time she is 24.

• +1
Yeah its hard these days for young people to accept being ethnic especially when they look mixed/whiteish.

Like cup of coffee said I'm sure she'll grow out of it by the time she is 24.
I don't understand why they have to put white people on a pedestal?

I'm 24 now, and I stopped caring about white validation since I was 12. Why can't she have knocked it into her head sooner?

Why don't you fuck your sisters friends?

• JFL
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
How does someone make halal fried chicken lol

I'm 24 now, and I stopped caring about white validation since I was 12. Why can't she have knocked it into her head sooner?
Because women are very stupid and easily leaned towards peer pressure. Especially if she looks white woman.

If she had been born in Syria or something she'd be doing anything to fit in and acting like a pious Muslim.

Men in general are better at the identity issues than women. Women will literally use their romantic partner as an escape out of their culture, which a lot of even white women who marry muslims/arabs do.

(but tbh I'm happy none of my sisters ever gain a shit about being white and were proud muslims even if they didn't practice a lot)

• +1
Reactions: Solidcoin, Chadeep and Xangsane
This religious ass nigga splitting hairs about how his chicken is slaughtered don't think he wants to fuck his sister's friend

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone, closedplatecel, currylightskin and 5 others
He's too sensitive he needs only a certain type of girl who dresses like a modern Western Muslim girl

• Love it
This religious nigga splitting hairs about how his chicken is slaughtered don't think he wants to fuck his sister's friend
It's the ultimate revenge. Ethnik foids hate when white women get with their men

Ppl in Europe associate muslims with patriarchy, sharia, terrorism, bad living conditions. She's probably afraid her Friends were going to cut her out if they found out she's actually Arab

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Solidcoin, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and Xangsane
It's the ultimate revenge. Ethnik foids hate when white women get with their men
Doesn't matter because Arab/ethnik women get hit with a race tax harder than the men, OP's sister is white looking so she hit the jackpot and can effectively self hate without seeming like she's catering

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Doesn't matter because Arab/ethnik women get hit with a race tax harder than the men, OP's sister is white looking so she hit the jackpot
I thought men get hit harder than women :feelskek:
I'm far more Med/Levantine looking than her. The only thing that's northern European about me is my blue eyes

• +1
Reactions: Solidcoin and currylightskin
Doesn't matter because Arab/ethnik women get hit with a race tax harder than the men, OP's sister is white looking so she hit the jackpot
They don't but foids are super egotistical. It will fuck with her psyche if she sees a brown man slay her friends. To her it's like a homeless dude marrying a princess it will confuse her view on genetics to the point of rage.

• +1
Your sister sounds like a bitch

• +1
I thought men get hit harder than women :feelskek:
I'm far more Med/Levantine looking than her. The only thing that's northern European about me is my blue eyes
You look more European than MENA. Maybe not Northern Europe but like Balkan or Italian.

Anyway no way, Arab men have higher SMV than Arab women just like black men have higher SMV than black women.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Corleone, currylightskin and Xangsane
why she lying
whats so bad about having lebanese roots

How does someone make halal fried chicken lol
Easy. Just buy halal chicken from the butcher's or a supermarket, cover it in potato starch mixed with sauce, seasoning or whatever you want, mix it, then fry it in sunflower oil

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
Don't many ethnic women chase after white men?
They are still women though. If they think brown people are inferior especially brown men, she will hate that a white woman slept with you because she thinks you should be incel

• JFL
You look more European than MENA. Maybe not Northern Europe but like Balkan or Italian.

Anyway no way, Arab men have higher SMV than Arab women just like black men have higher SMV than black women.
Still, I'm swarthier than her :feelskek:

Really?

Ppl in Europe associate muslims with patriarchy, sharia, terrorism, bad living conditions. She's probably afraid her Friends were going to cut her out if they found out she's actually Arab
Funny thing is that not all Muslims are like this.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Deleted member 1901 and the BULL