My skincare products

Carnivore

Carnivore

Mistral
I already know my skincare routine is close to perfect and very simplistic (as it should be), just saw the other thread and thought I may as well share mine, which I believe is ideal for anyone with dry to normal skin.

AM:

Paula's Choice 2% BHA Liquid exfoliant All skin types
La Roche-Posay 50+ SPF Moisturizer and Sunscreen

PM:

Prescription Tretinoin 0.25mg/g gel
CeraVe Facial Moisturizing Lotion PM With Ceramides, Niacinamide and Hyaluronic Acid

AM and PM:

CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser For Normal to Dry Skin, With Ceramides and Hyaluronic Acid
Sidmool Volufiline from France Sederma (used on undereyes and forehead)

Simple and effective, no meme products apart from maybe Volufine (we will see).

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 12PSLsubhuman, 5.5psl, PseudoMaxxer and 1 other person
1358.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline and Carnivore
No moisturizer for your bones, No exfoliant for ur eyes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the_explorer, Deleted member 37815 and 📎♿️⚙️

• Love it
Reactions: Pogin_chan and Carnivore
sounds legit

how much ML do u use per session

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
sounds legit

how much ML do u use per session
Of what? I just apply an adequate amount of everything that covers my face or the areas of my face I want to cover.

• +1
Reactions: traveler and PseudoMaxxer
good stuff

How is the texture of the spf? is it transparent when you apply it or white like the Cerave one?

good stuff

How is the texture of the spf? is it transparent when you apply it or white like the Cerave one?
It is the best one I have used, you cannot tell it's there.

• Love it
CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser For Normal to Dry Skin, With Ceramides and Hyaluronic Acid
i went back to this product yesterday and got the nastiest break out of my like, literally looks like my face got burnt, ffs shoulda just stuck to my stack

i went back to this product yesterday and got the nastiest break out of my like, literally looks like my face got burnt, ffs shoulda just stuck to my stack
That is weird. It should be fairly non-irritating considering it has no perfumes and its ingredients are fairly basic and hydrating. Are you sure it was what caused it and not something you ate?

most of cerave cleansers and moisturizers are shit and clogg your pores imo.

Go for some other brand like roche

most of cerave cleansers and moisturizers are shit and clogg your pores imo.

Go for some other brand like roche
I have used roche cleanser and cerave and I prefer cerave tbh, but roche is also good.

I have used roche cleanser and cerave and I prefer cerave tbh, but roche is also good.
i’m using Cerave gentle cleanser too but i couple it with benzoyl peroxide 4% when i’m breaking out or when i wanna clean my skin thoroughly.

i’m using Cerave gentle cleanser too but i couple it with benzoyl peroxide 4% when i’m breaking out or when i wanna clean my skin thoroughly.
I have never had issues with facial acne, so maybe that is why the CeraVe products work well for me, perhaps they are too greasy for someone with acne prone skin.

• +1
I screenshitted your routine looks high iq.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 37815 and Carnivore
I screenshitted your routine looks high iq.
High IQ decision tbh. Don't waste your money on volufiline before I have actually tested if it works first or not, I will know in a few months time.

I already know my skincare routine is close to perfect and very simplistic (as it should be), just saw the other thread and thought I may as well share mine, which I believe is ideal for anyone with dry to normal skin.

AM:

PM:

CeraVe Facial Moisturizing Lotion PM With Ceramides, Niacinamide and Hyaluronic Acid

AM and PM:

thought korean skincare did it best

High IQ decision tbh. Don't waste your money on volufiline before I have actually tested if it works first or not, I will know in a few months time.
keep us updated, heard there were no actual studies done on it that showed improvement. only social media creators talk about it

• +1
Reactions: Carnivore
keep us updated, heard there were no actual studies done on it that showed improvement. only social media creators talk about it
There are some studies, but they were paid for by the company that manufactures it, so should be taken with a grain of salt.

thought korean skincare did it best

That is a meme tbh. There are great Korean skincare products and brands, but it is not the holy grail of cosmetics. Only Korean product in my stack is Sidmool.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: godisdead
That is weird. It should be fairly non-irritating considering it has no perfumes and its ingredients are fairly basic and hydrating. Are you sure it was what caused it and not something you ate?
sorry i meant to say this product
this exact product, its gotten a lot better but i still started taking antihistamines, i think it will be gone by a week
i used it before nothing happened but this time holy fuck, am going back to normal cerave moisture without the 3 ingredients

AM:

PM:

AM and PM:

why are u using volufiline?

why are u using volufiline?
To get back some of the volume loss under the eyes that happens with aging. Not sure if it works or not, though, haven't used it long enough.