My surgery results

D

Deleted member 41635

Iron
I am a 19 year old Mexican-American student living in California. I have been a long time lurker of this forum. The general stuff posted here never really interested me, I really only used this site to research surgeries (but it was also good knowing others understood how important appearance is to quality of life). Growing up I never cared about looks all that much, it wasnt like I was a social outcast or anything of that sort. I had friends and went to parties in high school. I knew I was below average looking, it never bothered me too much. I had a lean, athletic build and was "stylemaxed" so I guess that helped. No hate towards the incels in here but I never subscribed to that mentality, even my username is in jest. What led me to the blackpill community was simple: the realization that my side profile was god awfully bad. Not below average, simply horrendous. It began to give me anxiety, I didnt want anybody to look at me from the side. So I set out to fix it. After extensive research I decided to use the money I had saved up through part-time jobs for a nice car on two surgeries: genioplasty and rhinoplasty. I paid about 14k USD for both procedures (7k each) and did a nose bridge reduction rhinoplasty and a 8mm horizontal only genioplasty. My results are now clear after swelling. I decided to make an account and post my results as a sort of thank you to the site for all the good information on surgeons, surgical techniques, experiences, etc. I know some people on here are brutal about critiquing surgery results, and I just want to say that my goal was never to become a "mogger", I just wanted a normal profile, and I think that was accomplished. Hopefully this gives people some idea of what these particular surgeries can realistically accomplish and maybe inspire some people to take that big step of investing into your appearance.

Left side before (mirror):
ECCAF282 FEAA 408D B36A 5E02B7B6AF97 1 102 o

Left side after (mirror):
B05C8570 20CC 4BF8 A1CF DAE2D6EC4F6B 1 102 o

Right side before (mirror):
7350221D FA2D 4FE7 A950 834089C371B1 1 102 o

Right side after (mirror)
BCE451FE 3080 4965 AE07 46C23702577D 1 102 o

Right side before (Iphone camera)
9F016FEE 9112 49A9 9D97 20CC4D7459C2 1 201 a

Right side after (Iphone camera):
793F1E3B C860 425F 9EA6 00A35BC6791A 1 201 a

Head turned to the side before
C15322FE F0B3 42F1 A3DB 209A8DD998B3 1 102 o

Head turned to the side after
B13C5340 B5C8 4FC7 92E8 CC63D31F0D13 1 102 o

9F0D4C0C 0F64 4537 ADA4 A99F1CD22CD7 1 201 a

D95343B7 6B41 4528 976C F7EE90CC7A23 1 201 a

Feel free to ask any questions. I dont want to give the surgeons name out for privacy reasons, but anything else I'd be willing to answer.

Attachments

• 9F016FEE-9112-49A9-9D97-20CC4D7459C2_1_201_a.jpeg
    9F016FEE-9112-49A9-9D97-20CC4D7459C2_1_201_a.jpeg
    393.1 KB · Views: 0
  • F97627B0-BF55-457F-AC61-8E9EAD785AF2_1_102_o.jpeg
    F97627B0-BF55-457F-AC61-8E9EAD785AF2_1_102_o.jpeg
    128.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: SefulFemeilor, 6foot3Mediterranean, mattix and 67 others
looksmax user try to keep angle consistant challenge (impossible)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6foot3Mediterranean, niqfan625, Deleted member 32196 and 17 others
amazing results

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Infinite, RedRiser, wateriswet and 10 others
nice results bro!

• +1
Reactions: RedRiser, tom69, AverageTevvezEnjoyr and 4 others
i’m not being sarcastic this is fucking amazing brœ

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, RedRiser, shogrim and 16 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: tom69, highT, poopoohead and 1 other person
I am a 19 year old Mexican-American student living in California. I have been a long time lurker of this forum. The general stuff posted here never really interested me, I really only used this site to research surgeries (but it was also good knowing others understood how important appearance is to quality of life). Growing up I never cared about looks all that much, it wasnt like I was a social outcast or anything of that sort. I had friends and went to parties in high school. I knew I was below average looking, it never bothered me too much. I had a lean, athletic build and was "stylemaxed" so I guess that helped. No hate towards the incels in here but I never subscribed to that mentality, even my username is in jest. What led me to the blackpill community was simple: the realization that my side profile was god awfully bad. Not below average, simply horrendous. It began to give me anxiety, I didnt want anybody to look at me from the side. So I set out to fix it. After extensive research I decided to use the money I had saved up through part-time jobs for a nice car on two surgeries: genioplasty and rhinoplasty. I paid about 14k USD for both procedures (7k each) and did a nose bridge reduction rhinoplasty and a 8mm horizontal only genioplasty. My results are now clear after swelling. I decided to make an account and post my results as a sort of thank you to the site for all the good information on surgeons, surgical techniques, experiences, etc. I know some people on here are brutal about critiquing surgery results, and I just want to say that my goal was never to become a "mogger", I just wanted a normal profile, and I think that was accomplished. Hopefully this gives people some idea of what these particular surgeries can realistically accomplish and maybe inspire some people to take that big step of investing into your appearance.

View attachment 2465853

View attachment 2465854

View attachment 2465855

View attachment 2465857

View attachment 2465858

View attachment 2465859

View attachment 2465861

View attachment 2465862

View attachment 2465863

View attachment 2465864

Feel free to ask any questions. I dont want to give the surgeons name out for privacy reasons, but anything else I'd be willing to answer.
Good job definitely not below average ur like a strong htn lol if ur eyes are decent

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41635
actually good results from much needed surgery, grats

• +1
Reactions: RedRiser, dsheppa, highT and 2 others
Nice results.
It’s good to see someone get what they need instead of mentally masturbating!

• +1
Reactions: sozz, RedRiser, Glacier and 6 others
Wow the genio did you good

• +1
Reactions: highT and Deleted member 41635
Would you mind dming me your surgeon

Would you mind dming me your surgeon
Hes a local San Diego surgeon, its not likes hes renowned or anything. If you live around SoCal DM me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27660 and Deleted member 30679
i really need to know if it affected how lean your face is

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx
i need a wing nice

• +1
i really need to know if it affected how lean your face is
The chin being pushed forward stretched out the fat under my jaw. So it made my jaw more defined.

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and zura
The chin being pushed forward stretched out the fat under my jaw. So it made my jaw more defined.
did it stretch out the fat above your jaw in the cheek area?

View attachment 2465853

View attachment 2465854

View attachment 2465855

View attachment 2465857

View attachment 2465858

View attachment 2465859

View attachment 2465861

View attachment 2465862

View attachment 2465863

View attachment 2465864

did you have any orthodontic problems before hand ? i have malocclusion and they want me to do extractions & invisalign and our profiles look similar (before ofc)

did you have any orthodontic problems before hand ? i have malocclusion and they want me to do extractions & invisalign and our profiles look similar (before ofc)
Yes I had super messed up teeth and bite when I was younger. I had braces for 3 years from 12 to 15, then later on Invisalign (no extractions) to further correct my biye. I now have retainers which I wear permanently at night to keep my bite from shifting.

congrats bro! looks much, much better now. I remember the feeling after my surgery, seeing the huge improvement. It's a real confidence booster.

• +1
Reactions: twilight, 5.5psl, tom69 and 1 other person
was recovery painful?

View attachment 2465853

View attachment 2465854

View attachment 2465855

View attachment 2465857

View attachment 2465858

View attachment 2465859

View attachment 2465861

View attachment 2465862

View attachment 2465863

View attachment 2465864

Godspeed

• +1
Reactions: zura and Deleted member 41635
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24293, zura and Deleted member 41635
Yes I had super messed up teeth and bite when I was younger. I had braces for 3 years from 12 to 15, then later on Invisalign (no extractions) to further correct my biye. I now have retainers which I wear permanently at night to keep my bite from shifting.
did you have extractions for the braces or none all around? also retainers like.. forever ?

One of the best results of surgery I’ve seen here that doesn’t throw your face into uncanny valley, well fucking done man

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: KLESUM, twilight, MTNAscension2 and 5 others
Crazy result, you look like a completely different person.

@It'snotover could I do a genio ?

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 41635
Crazy result, you look like a completely different person.

@It'snotover could I do a genio ?
Yes, genio is one of the best surgeries out there and it helps with the 3/4 and stretches your jaw skin too, considered its price is not that high it's very worth to do it.
Great result op, the angle is different but the difference in the projection is clear, your 3/4 improved too. Be glad that you did not choose to dogmaxx with bimax tbh

• +1
Reactions: RedRiser, twilight, 5.5psl and 3 others
Yes, genio is one of the best surgeries out there and it helps with the 3/4 and stretches your jaw skin too, considered its price is not that high it's very worth to do it.
Great result op, the angle is different but the difference in the projection is clear, your 3/4 improved too. Be glad that you did not choose to dogmaxx with bimax tbh
Definitely considered bimax because of this forum. Saved a ton on time and money by not going that route, and still happy with my result

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, zura and It'snotover
Crazy results. I can’t believe how much of a difference the genio makes. Huge improvement!

• Love it

View attachment 2465853

View attachment 2465854

View attachment 2465855

View attachment 2465857

View attachment 2465858

View attachment 2465859

View attachment 2465861

View attachment 2465862

View attachment 2465863

View attachment 2465864

holy w

• Love it
from fast food worker to cartel boss

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: twilight, Glacier, JizzFarmer and 4 others
from fast food worker to cartel boss
Funny enough I am a fast food worker
Crazy results. I can’t believe how much of a difference the genio makes. Huge improvement!
Yeah, I dont think bimax is the only option for recessed people. If I posted my before photos before I did surgery everybody would be in the comments spamming "bimax".

• +1
Reactions: RedRiser and fuckedupmanlet
Your 19 and saved $14,000 with a part time job? Impressive.

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2, Deleted member 41635 and Deleted member 27660
amazing job OP

• JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, MTNAscension2 and coisbhai
He could probably have slayed latinas before surgeries so what was the point of surgery? @formersubhuman

Most latina girls are dating some recessed edgar
because he is more confident and looks better.
his side and front profile also got better.

simple and good, also not expensive.

look who’s jealous in their basement jfl

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin
because he is more confident and looks better.
his side and front profile also got better.

simple and good, also not expensive.

look who’s jealous in their basement jfl
Yes but he could probably pull even in the before so whats the point

Most latinas are dating edgar manlets

he wanted to ascend and he did stop using reverse logic

pulling 5/10s

vs

pulling 8/10s

• +1
Reactions: Glacier, MTNAscension2, 5.5psl and 3 others
looks really good ! Happy for you

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Glacier, Deleted member 41635 and Deleted member 27660
From subhuman to normie. Outstanding.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2, FacialStructure404 and 5.5psl
Fucking amazing results
@HarrierDuBois @mrriceguy @tristan18
Look at this

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22924 and HarrierDuBois
Fucking amazing results
@HarrierDuBois @mrriceguy @tristan18
Look at this
@SurgeryEnjoyer @anticel @temporomandibular32 @cytoplasm GTFIH!!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: temporomandibular32, SurgeryEnjoyer, cytoplasm and 1 other person
@SurgeryEnjoyer @anticel @temporomandibular32 @cytoplasm GTFIH!!
Yeah pretty great. He already had a tall ramus so that allowed him to ascend as hard as he did

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2, 5.5psl, HarrierDuBois and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and HarrierDuBois
Huge ascension

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2, Deleted member 41635 and Deleted member 27660
He could probably have slayed latinas before surgeries so what was the point of surgery? @formersubhuman

Most latina girls are dating some recessed edgar
he’s not the 1 in a million hispanic recessed edgar who will pull a latina

• Hmm...
Reactions: Johanjohan