my thoughts on religion

D

Deleted member 21899

Kraken
I have no soul, and after death I will not get anywhere. I am an atheist to the core.

I do not believe in God.

Without these hypocritical “well, something is probably still there.” Without the flirtatious "ah, I'm a little bit agnostic."

No. I don't allow any of that. I am very satisfied with the biological model of the world. Physics, astronomy, mathematics. Psychology. I am quite comfortable within the framework that science creates. Because I see the confirmation of words by deeds. If there is gravity, I see how the notorious apple falls down. I am not forced to believe - they show me the whole mechanism from beginning to end.

And it doesn't annoy me at all that someone isn't an atheist. It doesn't matter to me if someone draws a caricature of atheists, if someone makes a nasty movie about atheists, or if someone writes a caustic song about them. I won't be offended, I won't hold a grudge, and I certainly won't go and kill anyone for it. If it's funny to someone that I don't believe in any of the many gods that mankind has, let them laugh at themselves. To health! I agree to be funny in that case. Look - I do not bow to the old man drawn on the board! I do not bring fruit and flowers to an earthenware statue! I don't read messages in a language I don't understand to a person I don't know, whom I should love more than anything in the world. Here I am stupid. Ha ha ha! Laugh at me!

I am ready, right now, in the twenty-first century, to confess that I do not believe in devils, or angels, or the resurrecting dead, or other miracles. And I'm not ashamed. In principle, I have no such need - to believe. I am quite satisfied with what I know and what can be learned, what can be touched and what can be seen with my own eyes. I don’t know how to “see with my heart” and “feel with my soul”, and I absolutely don’t need it.

I have no soul, and after death I will not go anywhere. The atoms of which I am now composed will simply disintegrate and re-mix with the atoms of the rest of the universe. What more immortality do you need? Personally, I don't need more. Completely satisfied with this arrangement.

I will not sue you because my worldview is funny to you, I will not block traffic for you, because of my religious holiday, I will not congratulate you on anything, I will not wait for congratulations in return, I will not urge you to accept my faith, I will not accuse you of inferiority, only because you do not adhere to my religious views. And I do not know of any war started by atheists in the name of the triumph of atheism. I do not know of a single terrorist attack committed for the glory of atheism.

• JFL
Reactions: pig_face
nigga don't believe in religion but he just wrote out a whole bible

Lord if you love me make this type chinese of girl my next gf
IMG 0347

amen

one time i prayed for brown skinned asian girl to come into my life and it worked

so i think this will work

i’m a very blessed individual, even visited jerusalem eh

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and romanstock
Lord if you love me make this type chinese of girl my next gf
View attachment 2754059
amen

one time i prayed for brown skinned asian girl to come into my life and it worked

so i think this will work

i’m a very blessed individual, even visited jerusalem eh
nah man dont pray to something that doesnt exist. work less and make good connections and everything is gonna fall in your hands

nah man dont pray to something that doesnt exist. work less and make good connections and everything is gonna fall in your hands
i already don’t work haha

haven’t worked for a few years now since i retired out of special operations forces (SOCOM) in the us army man

just been relaxing all day living a life of leisure eating tofu on crackers

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21899
you thought you were funny typing this romanstock
don’t bother interacting with midwits

i respects atheists, however ones that aren’t midwits

and with this dilemma, there are very few atheists that are high iq, you must be one of them as you’re one of my closest confidants here

good day to you

• JFL
i wish DivineBeing was still here so i could crack open his brain and dissect his thoughts

truly a man gone too early. with the face of a real life Dorian Gray

• So Sad