My Updated Teenage Looksmaxxing Journey

ascension!

ascension!

The next Chadlite™

Before starting, if you haven't read my thread detailing my previous Journey, I invite you to read it so you know a little about what it's going to be about, what I want to achieve and why.

Introduction
Almost two months ago I started to really worry about my life, after 5 long years of playing video games without taking care of myself, being sedentary and a simple incel, I finally decided to change my whole life. Thanks to the algorithm of the Internet, I found this Incels forum where it's mainly sought to ascend and obtain better lives. I will be fully grateful with those users who helped me make this possible, so before starting, I have decided to make an honorable mention to them.

I want to thank and acknowledge the following users for their help and hard research:

@FreakkForLife; one of the best users in this forum and the best in the topic of Heightmaxxing, I want to thank him mainly because he helped me the most and thanks to him I am going to start all this.

@enchanted_elixir; the second person I want to thank and recognize is this user, without doubts he’s also one of the best High IQ users of this forum, especially in the technological and chemical topic, all my doubts were resolved by him.

Face development
Well, first I want to talk about what I think is the most important thing that I'm going to do in this Journey; my face.

As I mentioned in my previous thread, I'm going to correct my oral habits, but now I'm going to see a professional (a maxillofacial orthodontist) to have orofacial myofunctional therapies (OMT) and follow an INVISALIGN treatment (better jaw projection, correct my malocclusion, balanced and fuller lips and make my face more symmetrical in-general). Also, I don't know if I have to wait until I develop (16-18) to see if my palate finishes expanding, or if I have to wear an orthopedic device to expand it (I have slight crowding in my upper front teeth).

Here's a list in order of what I'm going to do to correct most (also mentioned in my post to correct symmetry):
  • Correction of tongue posture (Mewing).
  • Hard chewing for 30m (only left side, later I'll add bilateral chewing, I'll try to fix my asymmetries first) w/ Falim and harder foods rich in fiber (raw carrots, asparagus, almonds, walnuts, apples, etc).
  • Train my swallowing: tongue pushing palate when swallowing.
  • Improve my breathing: buteyko technique (also helps with lowering cortisol).
  • Tape over my mouth while sleeping, sleep on my back and w/o a pillow or a very thin flat pillow.
  • Adequate posture of the head, neck, shoulders and straight and upright body all day. I will do this simple workout to improve my posture daily: Also, at mealtime, I'm going to use a lumbar support and something to support my feet. I was thinking of buying a posture enhancer for school since the chairs at my school suck.
    3013524 images 16
  • Neck corrective exercises: Chin Tucks and cervical alignment exercises, I will also train my neck 2x a week (curls and extensions).
  • 2 minutes of Facial Icing for Debloating after cleansing my face (In the morning) and another two minutes at night (same, after cleansing).
  • I will Bonesmash my supra/infraorbital area for about 2-3 minutes, Ice Hooding and Squintmaxxing for eye area.
  • I'm also going to Bonesmash my zygos, cheeks and jaw.
  • Also to combat aging, strengthen facial muscles and "reduce facial fat", I will perform some facial exercises from Koko Hayashi that I got with her Facial Yoga app to correct my asymmetries (I honestly think that it will only strengthen the facial muscles, since some weak muscles cause asymmetries) and some others to debloat.

Skincare
One of the things that I want to give more importance in my attractiveness is my skin. Currently, I don't have such bad skin, I'm serious, if a pimple appears on my skin, after two/three days it dries up and withers, likewise, due to genetics I have textured and pinkish skin. So, because I have oily skin and am more prone to getting acne, I want to get good nutrition and being fitness, so I don't develop these problems. In order for Skinmaxxing, I will do the following things:
  • Keeping a balanced diet, eating organic and bio-compatible foods. To achieve a better skin color, I will be taking 30,000IU of ß-carotene in Supplements, as well as trying to get all my carotenoids from fruits and vegetables.
  • Doing HIIT and anaerobic exercises to maintain good BF% and other benefits.
  • I'm going to buy silk pillowcase, in order to protect my hair and skin. I will change the pillowcase every week.
Now that I've talked about my nutrition and fitness, let's talk about skincare products and my routine. I will put an image of each product I use:

My daily Skincare routine

Morning:

• Facial Cleansing
    Cerave hydrating facial cleanser for normal to dry skin 12 oz 1
  • Moisturizing
    CeraVe PM Facial Moisturising Lotion 52ml
20m onwards before leaving home:
  • I will buy an organic Sunscreen, but atm I'm using one w/ SPF 50 and L-Carnitine (for a matte effect, since I have oily skin).
    Screenshot 20220804 231858 Gallery
  • Apply a waterproof Moisturizing Lip Balm w/ 15 SPF.
  • Seal the hydration of the lips w/ solid Vaseline.
  • 30,000IU of ß-carotene (25,000IU from Supplements and the rest from the fruits/vegetables).
Before going to bed:
  • Facial cleansing
  • Moisturizing
  • Moisturizing Lip Balm
Once a Week
1-2x a week I will exfoliate with this charcoal scrub:
Amazon product ASIN B072J77FVC
Also, I was seriously thinking about getting Retin-A (source: 0.05 - 0.25%), Derminator 2 (some ppl say Dermarolling can age or irritate skin too much) and a red light.
Amazon product ASIN B071Z12H67All this in order to produce collagen, although collagen powder/supplements may be enough (I'll talk about it later) and I guess this is too much for a youncel like me.

Also, I'm starting to grow mustacho and beard at puberty, so I shave it off. I don't know if it's because of the razor or I just don't know how to shave well, but I always cut myself, so I'm going to buy a safety razor to shave better and not damage the skin.
Amazon product ASIN B00PKHIDRA
Note: It should be noted that always before cleaning my face I use warm water to open the pores, and to clean it I use cold water. I massage the cleanser in for 20-30s, and then remove all of the cleanser with a damp washcloth (no water should drip off) and towel dry. JFL this, but I thought I was normal skin.
Nutrition
I will follow a hypercaloric diet, consuming high amounts of protein (supporting myself w/ WHEY protein from One Nutrition), 50-60g of fats and I'm still undecided if I should moderate/lower my carbs intake, or simply restrict starchy ones, totally about 2,500kcal, which means a 50% increase based on my TDEE, I will be on this diet for about two weeks and as I feel and progress I will change or not.

So, I'm going to try eating meats and organic whole milk from grass-fed cows, green leafy vegetables (minerals, especially potassium, also it contains aromatase inhibitors I think), organs, fish and shellfish (especially salmon), eggs... I'm going to try to eat 30-40g of protein per meal, and have a protein shake (pre-workout), did anyone got any protein shake recipes good for Bulking? And two spoons of olive oil for healthy fats and polyphenols to reduce estrogen and oxidants. I'm going to avoid sugar because it decreases HGH and Testosterone levels.

Also, I'm going to do intermittent fasting for its various benefits (around 8-10am).

Supplements
In order to HEIGHTMAX, I'm going to supplement some nutrients with the following doses, pls tell me if I'm under/overdosing.
And I almost forgot, last but not least, drink 2L of water daily. Every 1-2x a week some ppl come to bring water to my house (PET jugs, do you know if these contain chemicals, BPA and that shit just like the plastic ones?), I'm also going to buy a BPA- free bottle with Timemarks to remind me to drink water at important times, dumb but it works.
Amazon product ASIN B07WGXHZWL
Exercise
As I mentioned above, I'll do HIIT exercises (especially Full Sprint) x2 a week and do 30-60m walks x5 a week. In the gym I'll avoid deadlifts or exercises that compress my spine, I'll do mostly anaerobic exercises and at home (weekends) I'll do calisthenics, including pull-ups to decompress the spine. It may be cope, but I'm going to buy a gym routine program with a professional anyway.

I'll train 6 days a week and I'll only rest on Sundays. Obviously, I'll Increase the volume over time as my body adapts. Then I will add 5-10 reps to each move every 2-4 weeks until I reach my Volume goal. I must focus on the quality of movement, improve my technique and increase the connection between muscles of the mind, I will not do a lot of sloppy reps, make my reps nice, make them clean, make the techniques as perfect as I can and I want to feel that the target musculature contracts with each repetition. Next, I will focus on high effort sets, don't need to take my sets to total failure, but I want to push them really hard and get as close to failure as I can stimulate maximum muscle growth. And finally, I want to go through easier and harder variations, built into this routine. If any of you have any exercise suggestions feel free to comment.

In addition, I'm also going to improve my grip strength and hand press strength with a barbell and hand-grip:
2985449 61jIc1bcbxL

Also, in order to HEIGHTMAX, I'm going to perform the following stretching workout day and night (after and before sleeping):

And a Full-body workout too:

Sleep

One of the things that I'm going to prioritize the most on this Journey is my sleep hygiene.

I set my circadian rhythm from 9:00 pm - 06:15 am for school, I expect to sleep about 9 hours daily and have a light 20-minute nap before going to the gym in the afternoon.

Light & EMF
When sleeping I wear a black eye mask to avoid receiving light. Also, I try to disconnect all electronic devices that transmit EMF at night, at least on my phone I will turn off Wi-Fi and turn on Airplane Mode.

Software
I have several months using the blue light filter on my Samsung s10e all day. I'm not supposed to get blue light, or at least not from my phone screen. I discovered an app called "Twilight" which consists of changing the color of the light on my screen to red, I set it from 7:30 pm - 06:00 am (my sleep cycle starts at 9:00 pm, so it's assumed that 1 - 2h before that I would no longer be receiving Blue Light). Likewise, from the moment I finish this set time to change the light, I will use the blue light filter included in my phone. I want to emphasize here, that I have changed my schedules for School, and if I follow them to the letter, I would hardly have time to use my phone or watch TV. Not to blue light!

And when I wake up, I use an app called "Sleep Cycle" to help me wake up peacefully 15-20m before peak time (6:15am).

Grooming
I think that right now, at my age, my grooming and hygiene in-general is too important not to cause serious problems in the future.

Oral Hygiene (Teeth, tongue & gum)
As I mentioned in my previous post, one of the main things I want to achieve in my facial attractiveness is to have a beautiful smile, so having yellow teeth wouldn't be the best option. In order to whiten my teeth and have good breath, I will do the following:
  1. I will brush my teeth x3 w/ a special toothpaste a day to take care of them and have good breath. At night I will water-floss.
  2. I am going to buy the 2-piece pack of OraBrush® Tongue Cleaner, but it's very overpriced, I was between those or DrTung's Tongue Cleaner.
  3. As I mentioned before, I will use a tape to cover my mouth at night, so I avoid breathing through my mouth and promote breathing through my nose, which will not dry out my mouth and will make my breath worse.
Body Hygiene
The most important thing when it comes to Hygiene in my opinon, because it talks about my entire presentation, whenever I take a bath I wash all the areas of the body, but especially those that are closed and hot (you know which ones I'm talking about). As well as, I keep, for example, my navel clean, my nails short and clean and I wash my feet daily to avoid fungus and bad odors. Every time I'm done working out I take my clothes off as it can damage my skin and once I'm back to my normal temperature I tend to take a contrast shower to relax and further control my temperature. And well, I don't forget to use a deodorant (spray) and a good cologne.

Facial Hygiene
All good with the Skincare, but when I come back from the Gym, in addition to washing my body, should I wash my face too, or wait 1-2 hours when I wash my face (night)? And well, as I mentioned before, I will remove all facial hair with a safety razor.

Eyebrows
Here I leave a picture of my eyebrows;

Overall I think they are neutral/positive tilted and thick already, I just need more hair in some areas and more outer length. About grooming, should I use a tweezers to remove the hairs that are below the eyebrow and also those that form a unibrow? Any other advice?

Plan to Grow them:
  • Castor Oil
  • Dermarolling or Derminator 2 (which one is better?)
Eyelashes
About my Eyelashes, I have good genetics in it, I think they're very long and I have good color, the only thing I will do with my Eyelashes is using a careprost:

So, this will be my new Journey, I hope now to ascend. Pls let me know if I need to add anything else or if I need to remove anything altogether. I hope I haven't forgotten anything.

Attachments

• Cerave-Hydrating-Cleanser-473ml-301871370163-1500x1500_2000x.jpg
    Cerave-Hydrating-Cleanser-473ml-301871370163-1500x1500_2000x.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mathis, DestroyerofCUCKS, chinpilled69 and 19 others
Is bonesmashing legit?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23530

Before starting, if you haven't read my thread detailing my previous Journey, I invite you to read it so you know a little about what it's going to be about, what I want to achieve and why.

Introduction
Almost two months ago I started to really worry about my life, after 5 long years of playing video games without taking care of myself, being sedentary and a simple incel, I finally decided to change my whole life. Thanks to the algorithm of the Internet, I found this Incels forum where it's mainly sought to ascend and obtain better lives. I will be fully grateful with those users who helped me make this possible, so before starting, I have decided to make an honorable mention to them.

I want to thank and acknowledge the following users for their help and hard research:

@FreakkForLife; one of the best users in this forum and the best in the topic of Heightmaxxing, I want to thank him mainly because he helped me the most and thanks to him I am going to start all this.

@enchanted_elixir; the second person I want to thank and recognize is this user, without doubts he’s also one of the best High IQ users of this forum, especially in the technological and chemical topic, all my doubts were resolved by him.
already seems like a good thread those are high iq users

Introduction
Almost two months ago I started to really worry about my life, after 5 long years of playing video games without taking care of myself, being sedentary and a simple incel
wigga u 15, it isn't abnormal to not be in a relationship at your age

• +1
Reactions: DarkLooks, Cheesyrumble and enchanted_elixir
  • +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and Deleted member 19798
actual answer

Good routine, however
1. B-carotene supplements are stupid, buy yourself a juicer and juice some carrots and drink with your meal. Healthier, tastier, doesn't supply you with fillers like magnesium stereate, silica dioxide (literal sand).
2. I am not so sure on facial yoga - using facial muscles generally tends to bloat them, hence people with incorrect swallowing have bloated faces, because they use their facial muscles instead of their tongue.
3. Talk with a doctor instead of internet racists when it comes to fixing asymetry - orthotropics website allows you to see certified orthotropics doctors around the world.
3.5. Going to the maxfac u goin to make sure they don't extract any tooth and ask if their treatment can prevent the growth of maxilla and mandible.
4. Back sleeping - red herring. Your tongue falls down to your mouth, side-sleeping is better (you can use your arm as a pillow if you have enough mobility in your shoulder joint and stretched triceps)
5. I am generally pro-sun but I dunno where you live, imho applying sunscreen before going out anywhere is cuck behavior and you will look like a gay alien with glistening skin. Not to mention less vitamin D (sun has also other benefits). Being outside is the biggest looksmax out there, like your eyes being exposed to natural light regulate hormone production etc. Also you literally few lines later want to buy infrared lamp when you want to hide from the biggest infrared lamp out in the sky.
6. Leafy greens aren't good aromatase inhibitors. Your better choice would be white button mushrooms - cooked long to ward off hydrazine. Sugary foods reduce SHBG - which binds up your testosterone. You feel sweet in yo mouth for a reason, don't eat cakes but eat fresh, seasonal fruit instead - and a good chunk of it.
7. Food >>>> supplements. Vit d3 and k2 I agree that it can have benefits in larger than normal doses. For potassium eat potatoes, for iodine seaweed, also you already drink milk and fish which supplies iodine. Watch out for mercury tho. "WHEY Protein (will increase my IGF-1 levels?)" - all protein will increase your igf-1 levels, whey maybe slightly more than others.
8. Fat is ok I Think, I usually eat slightly more, but well, I think I am fatter than you :lul:. Protein is also good (assuming 3 meals a day equal 120g). I wouldn't cut back on carbs - insulin helps with growing. 120 g protein and 50 fat is like 1000 calories, you gotta get the rest from carbs. Something like 2x protein would be fine, be sure to exercise a lot to actually use them.
9. Stretching = good, at 15 it might even work and give yourself some pernament height. Stretch after every gym session. Look up how to expand skeleton in the gym and also team3dalpha very high iq bbc mogger on youtube.
10. I am not a fan of naps, they mess up yo circadian rhythm. Just sleep more at night (in 20 minutes there will be no REM and no meaningful hormone realese).
11. Gay eyelash genetics, mascmaxx asap if you don't want to get hit on by twinks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776, Pharmaceutic, Deleted member 15854 and 1 other person
Mewing works via deformation. descension is easier than ascension because gravity helps multiply the force while regular mewing is partly canceled by gravity. If you want to successfully deform your face into proper structure you must understand that this is how mewing works. Thus your best option for fixing your face (especially fast). Is applying as much consistent force on your maxilla in the relevant directions for as long as possible. (Hard mewing, facepulling techniques etc etc. ) just some thoughts.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad, sub5inchcel and ascension!

Introduction

Face development
Well, first I want to talk about what I think is the most important thing that I'm going to do in this Journey; my face.

As I mentioned in my previous thread, I'm going to correct my oral habits, but now I'm going to see a professional (a maxillofacial orthodontist) to have orofacial myofunctional therapies (OMT) and follow an INVISALIGN treatment (better jaw projection, correct my malocclusion, balanced and fuller lips and make my face more symmetrical in-general). Also, I don't know if I have to wait until I develop (16-18) to see if my palate finishes expanding, or if I have to wear an orthopedic device to expand it (I have slight crowding in my upper front teeth).

Here's a list in order of what I'm going to do to correct most (also mentioned in my post to correct symmetry):
  • Hard chewing for 30m (only left side, later I'll add bilateral chewing, I'll try to fix my asymmetries first) w/ Falim and harder foods rich in fiber (raw carrots, asparagus, almonds, walnuts, apples, etc).
  • Tape over my mouth while sleeping, sleep on my back and w/o a pillow or a very thin flat pillow.
  • Adequate posture of the head, neck, shoulders and straight and upright body all day. I will do this simple workout to improve my posture daily: Also, at mealtime, I'm going to use a lumbar support and something to support my feet. I was thinking of buying a posture enhancer for school since the chairs at my school suck.View attachment 1809465
  • Neck corrective exercises: Chin Tucks and cervical alignment exercises, I will also train my neck 2x a week (curls and extensions).
  • 2 minutes of Facial Icing for Debloating after cleansing my face (In the morning) and another two minutes at night (same, after cleansing).
  • I will Bonesmash my supra/infraorbital area for about 2-3 minutes, Ice Hooding and Squintmaxxing for eye area.
  • Also to combat aging, strengthen facial muscles and "reduce facial fat", I will perform some facial exercises from Koko Hayashi that I got with her Facial Yoga app to correct my asymmetries (I honestly think that it will only strengthen the facial muscles, since some weak muscles cause asymmetries) and some others to debloat.

Skincare
One of the things that I want to give more importance in my attractiveness is my skin. Currently, I don't have such bad skin, I'm serious, if a pimple appears on my skin, after two/three days it dries up and withers, likewise, due to genetics I have textured and pinkish skin. So, because I have oily skin and am more prone to getting acne, I want to get good nutrition and being fitness, so I don't develop these problems. In order for Skinmaxxing, I will do the following things:
  • Keeping a balanced diet, eating organic and bio-compatible foods. To achieve a better skin color, I will be taking 30,000IU of ß-carotene in Supplements, as well as trying to get all my carotenoids from fruits and vegetables.
  • I'm going to buy silk pillowcase, in order to protect my hair and skin. I will change the pillowcase every week.
Now that I've talked about my nutrition and fitness, let's talk about skincare products and my routine. I will put an image of each product I use:

Morning:

• I will buy an organic Sunscreen, but atm I'm using one w/ SPF 50 and L-Carnitine (for a matte effect, since I have oily skin).View attachment 1809498
  • 30,000IU of ß-carotene (25,000IU from Supplements and the rest from the fruits/vegetables).
Before going to bed:
  • Facial cleansing
  • Moisturizing
  • Moisturizing Lip Balm
Once a Week
Also, I was seriously thinking about getting Retin-A (source: 0.05 - 0.25%), Derminator 2 (some ppl say Dermarolling can age or irritate skin too much) and a red light.
Amazon product ASIN B071Z12H67All this in order to produce collagen, although collagen powder/supplements may be enough (I'll talk about it later) and I guess this is too much for a youncel like me.

Also, I'm starting to grow mustacho and beard at puberty, so I shave it off. I don't know if it's because of the razor or I just don't know how to shave well, but I always cut myself, so I'm going to buy a safety razor to shave better and not damage the skin.
Note: It should be noted that always before cleaning my face I use warm water to open the pores, and to clean it I use cold water. I massage the cleanser in for 20-30s, and then remove all of the cleanser with a damp washcloth (no water should drip off) and towel dry. JFL this, but I thought I was normal skin.
Nutrition
I will follow a hypercaloric diet, consuming high amounts of protein (supporting myself w/ WHEY protein from One Nutrition), 50-60g of fats and I'm still undecided if I should moderate/lower my carbs intake, or simply restrict starchy ones, totally about 2,500kcal, which means a 50% increase based on my TDEE, I will be on this diet for about two weeks and as I feel and progress I will change or not.

So, I'm going to try eating meats and organic whole milk from grass-fed cows, green leafy vegetables (minerals, especially potassium, also it contains aromatase inhibitors I think), organs, fish and shellfish (especially salmon), eggs... I'm going to try to eat 30-40g of protein per meal, and have a protein shake (pre-workout), did anyone got any protein shake recipes good for Bulking? And two spoons of olive oil for healthy fats and polyphenols to reduce estrogen and oxidants. I'm going to avoid sugar because it decreases HGH and Testosterone levels.

Also, I'm going to do intermittent fasting for its various benefits (around 8-10am).

Supplements
In order to HEIGHTMAX, I'm going to supplement some nutrients with the following doses, pls tell me if I'm under/overdosing.
And I almost forgot, last but not least, drink 2L of water daily. Every 1-2x a week some ppl come to bring water to my house (PET jugs, do you know if these contain chemicals, BPA and that shit just like the plastic ones?), I'm also going to buy a BPA- free bottle with Timemarks to remind me to drink water at important times, dumb but it works.
Exercise
As I mentioned above, I'll do HIIT exercises (especially Full Sprint) x2 a week and do 30-60m walks x5 a week. In the gym I'll avoid deadlifts or exercises that compress my spine, I'll do mostly anaerobic exercises and at home (weekends) I'll do calisthenics, including pull-ups to decompress the spine. It may be cope, but I'm going to buy a gym routine program with a professional anyway.

I'll train 6 days a week and I'll only rest on Sundays. Obviously, I'll Increase the volume over time as my body adapts. Then I will add 5-10 reps to each move every 2-4 weeks until I reach my Volume goal. I must focus on the quality of movement, improve my technique and increase the connection between muscles of the mind, I will not do a lot of sloppy reps, make my reps nice, make them clean, make the techniques as perfect as I can and I want to feel that the target musculature contracts with each repetition. Next, I will focus on high effort sets, don't need to take my sets to total failure, but I want to push them really hard and get as close to failure as I can stimulate maximum muscle growth. And finally, I want to go through easier and harder variations, built into this routine. If any of you have any exercise suggestions feel free to comment.

In addition, I'm also going to improve my grip strength and hand press strength with a barbell and hand-grip:
View attachment 1809557

Also, in order to HEIGHTMAX, I'm going to perform the following stretching workout day and night (after and before sleeping):

Sleep

One of the things that I'm going to prioritize the most on this Journey is my sleep hygiene.

I set my circadian rhythm from 9:00 pm - 06:15 am for school, I expect to sleep about 9 hours daily and have a light 20-minute nap before going to the gym in the afternoon.

Light & EMF
When sleeping I wear a black eye mask to avoid receiving light. Also, I try to disconnect all electronic devices that transmit EMF at night, at least on my phone I will turn off Wi-Fi and turn on Airplane Mode.

Software
I have several months using the blue light filter on my Samsung s10e all day. I'm not supposed to get blue light, or at least not from my phone screen. I discovered an app called "Twilight" which consists of changing the color of the light on my screen to red, I set it from 7:30 pm - 06:00 am (my sleep cycle starts at 9:00 pm, so it's assumed that 1 - 2h before that I would no longer be receiving Blue Light). Likewise, from the moment I finish this set time to change the light, I will use the blue light filter included in my phone. I want to emphasize here, that I have changed my schedules for School, and if I follow them to the letter, I would hardly have time to use my phone or watch TV. Not to blue light!

And when I wake up, I use an app called "Sleep Cycle" to help me wake up peacefully 15-20m before peak time (6:15am).

Grooming
I think that right now, at my age, my grooming and hygiene in-general is too important not to cause serious problems in the future.

As I mentioned in my previous post, one of the main things I want to achieve in my facial attractiveness is to have a beautiful smile, so having yellow teeth wouldn't be the best option. In order to whiten my teeth and have good breath, I will do the following:
  1. I will brush my teeth x3 w/ a special toothpaste a day to take care of them and have good breath. At night I will water-floss.
  2. I am going to buy the 2-piece pack of OraBrush® Tongue Cleaner, but it's very overpriced, I was between those or DrTung's Tongue Cleaner.
  3. As I mentioned before, I will use a tape to cover my mouth at night, so I avoid breathing through my mouth and promote breathing through my nose, which will not dry out my mouth and will make my breath worse.
Body Hygiene
The most important thing when it comes to Hygiene in my opinon, because it talks about my entire presentation, whenever I take a bath I wash all the areas of the body, but especially those that are closed and hot (you know which ones I'm talking about). As well as, I keep, for example, my navel clean, my nails short and clean and I wash my feet daily to avoid fungus and bad odors. Every time I'm done working out I take my clothes off as it can damage my skin and once I'm back to my normal temperature I tend to take a contrast shower to relax and further control my temperature. And well, I don't forget to use a deodorant (spray) and a good cologne.

Facial Hygiene
All good with the Skincare, but when I come back from the Gym, in addition to washing my body, should I wash my face too, or wait 1-2 hours when I wash my face (night)? And well, as I mentioned before, I will remove all facial hair with a safety razor.

Eyebrows

Overall I think they are neutral/positive tilted and thick already, I just need more hair in some areas and more outer length. About grooming, should I use a tweezers to remove the hairs that are below the eyebrow and also those that form a unibrow? Any other advice?

Plan to Grow them:
  • Castor Oil
Eyelashes
About my Eyelashes, I have good genetics in it, I think they're very long and I have good color, the only thing I will do with my Eyelashes is using a careprost:

So, this will be my new Journey, I hope now to ascend. Pls let me know if I need to add anything else or if I need to remove anything altogether. I hope I haven't forgotten anything.

One of the highest quality threads on the forum. Good luck with ascending!

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618 and ascension!
Mewing works via deformation. descension is easier than ascension because gravity helps multiply the force while regular mewing is partly canceled by gravity. If you want to successfully deform your face into proper structure you must understand that this is how mewing works. Thus your best option for fixing your face (especially fast). Is applying as much consistent force on your maxilla in the relevant directions for as long as possible. (Hard mewing, facepulling techniques etc etc. ) just some thoughts.
Yes, that's why I'm looking to achieve Mewing, to be able to apply Hard-Mewing and not cause asymmetries and deform myself more, I'm still researching Thumbpulling more, I may apply it. Thanks for comment.

High iq, gl to u

actual answer

Good routine, however
1. B-carotene supplements are stupid, buy yourself a juicer and juice some carrots and drink with your meal. Healthier, tastier, doesn't supply you with fillers like magnesium stereate, silica dioxide (literal sand).
2. I am not so sure on facial yoga - using facial muscles generally tends to bloat them, hence people with incorrect swallowing have bloated faces, because they use their facial muscles instead of their tongue.
3. Talk with a doctor instead of internet racists when it comes to fixing asymetry - orthotropics website allows you to see certified orthotropics doctors around the world.
3.5. Going to the maxfac u goin to make sure they don't extract any tooth and ask if their treatment can prevent the growth of maxilla and mandible.
4. Back sleeping - red herring. Your tongue falls down to your mouth, side-sleeping is better (you can use your arm as a pillow if you have enough mobility in your shoulder joint and stretched triceps)
5. I am generally pro-sun but I dunno where you live, imho applying sunscreen before going out anywhere is cuck behavior and you will look like a gay alien with glistening skin. Not to mention less vitamin D (sun has also other benefits). Being outside is the biggest looksmax out there, like your eyes being exposed to natural light regulate hormone production etc. Also you literally few lines later want to buy infrared lamp when you want to hide from the biggest infrared lamp out in the sky.
6. Leafy greens aren't good aromatase inhibitors. Your better choice would be white button mushrooms - cooked long to ward off hydrazine. Sugary foods reduce SHBG - which binds up your testosterone. You feel sweet in yo mouth for a reason, don't eat cakes but eat fresh, seasonal fruit instead - and a good chunk of it.
7. Food >>>> supplements. Vit d3 and k2 I agree that it can have benefits in larger than normal doses. For potassium eat potatoes, for iodine seaweed, also you already drink milk and fish which supplies iodine. Watch out for mercury tho. "WHEY Protein (will increase my IGF-1 levels?)" - all protein will increase your igf-1 levels, whey maybe slightly more than others.
8. Fat is ok I Think, I usually eat slightly more, but well, I think I am fatter than you :lul:. Protein is also good (assuming 3 meals a day equal 120g). I wouldn't cut back on carbs - insulin helps with growing. 120 g protein and 50 fat is like 1000 calories, you gotta get the rest from carbs. Something like 2x protein would be fine, be sure to exercise a lot to actually use them.
9. Stretching = good, at 15 it might even work and give yourself some pernament height. Stretch after every gym session. Look up how to expand skeleton in the gym and also team3dalpha very high iq bbc mogger on youtube.
10. I am not a fan of naps, they mess up yo circadian rhythm. Just sleep more at night (in 20 minutes there will be no REM and no meaningful hormone realese).
11. Gay eyelash genetics, mascmaxx asap if you don't want to get hit on by twinks
1. Yeah, it's probably stupid, but I want to make sure I have the right dose to get a golden color on my skin, which will make me more attractive. In any case, how do I make sure I get the correct dose of ß-carotene in fruits and vegetables, Cronometer legit?
2. In addition to strengthening facial muscles, it also helps slim your face. All my life I have had an atypical swallow, which caused me to have an even more bloated face. But still, it's my bone structure, that's why I'd like to perform Bonesmashing.
3. Yes, I will talk to my orthodontist about my asymmetries and how I can fix it. I think the problem is my Maxilla.
3.5 When I was a child I had my two central incisor teeth removed.
4. I will sleep on my left side (less developed); all my life I slept and chewed on the right side (more developed), which gives me an uneven appearance.
5. Nigga, I'm literally going to spend 2-3 hours a day in the sun (I'm going to have most of them during school breaks), and for that reason, I don't think I can re-apply my sunscreen. I will generally take Vitamin D3 for Bonesmashing and HEIGHTMAXING, even so, I will not avoid the sun.
6. Yes, I'm going to start eating more white mushrooms, I didn't know that this length of cooking will do that. For aromatase inhibitors, I'm going to be consuming calcium, Vitamin K2 (mk-4), Vitamin A (I get it from everywhere, I don't think I have to supplement) and probably caffeine.
7. Yes, that's why I mentioned that I would hire a nutritionist to cover all my needs. Every Supplement I'm going to take has a purpose, and yes, the whey increases IGF-1 levels more, but is it good even if it's not in mk-677?
8. That's right, I think I would be fine with that amount of fat and without restricting the important carbs, I will also talk about this with my nutritionist.
9. I'll look it up, thanks for letting me know. Team3DAlpha is blackpilled af, no?
10. That's why I wanted to sleep 20 minutes, a simple rest without REM. Still, I'll sleep 8-9 hours a day, I don't think I need it.
11. Mascara = cope, no?

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 20618, SoonToAscend and 1 other person
@Predeterminism @deadlock @AscendingHero @Prettyboy @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @tyronelite @Erik-Jón @HQNPmaxxing @Alexanderr @Adonis @Acromegaly_Chad @Pendejo @Lars @Nims @Kroker @Blackgymmax

• Love it
Reactions: Nims
Mirin the routine, bookmarked will read this evening.
@Predeterminism @deadlock @AscendingHero @Prettyboy @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @tyronelite @Erik-Jón @HQNPmaxxing @Alexanderr @Adonis @Acromegaly_Chad @Pendejo @Lars @Nims @Kroker @Blackgymmax

• Love it
Reactions: ascension!
Well done :Comfy:

Now work on the inside

• Love it
1. Yeah, it's probably stupid, but I want to make sure I have the right dose to get a golden color on my skin, which will make me more attractive. In any case, how do I make sure I get the correct dose of ß-carotene in fruits and vegetables, Cronometer legit?
2. In addition to strengthening facial muscles, it also helps slim your face. All my life I have had an atypical swallow, which caused me to have an even more bloated face. But still, it's my bone structure, that's why I'd like to perform Bonesmashing.
3. Yes, I will talk to my orthodontist about my asymmetries and how I can fix it. I think the problem is my Maxilla.
3.5 When I was a child I had my two central incisor teeth removed.
4. I will sleep on my left side (less developed); all my life I slept and chewed on the right side (more developed), which gives me an uneven appearance.
5. Nigga, I'm literally going to spend 2-3 hours a day in the sun (I'm going to have most of them during school breaks), and for that reason, I don't think I can re-apply my sunscreen. I will generally take Vitamin D3 for Bonesmashing and HEIGHTMAXING, even so, I will not avoid the sun.
6. Yes, I'm going to start eating more white mushrooms, I didn't know that this length of cooking will do that. For aromatase inhibitors, I'm going to be consuming calcium, Vitamin K2 (mk-4), Vitamin A (I get it from everywhere, I don't think I have to supplement) and probably caffeine.
7. Yes, that's why I mentioned that I would hire a nutritionist to cover all my needs. Every Supplement I'm going to take has a purpose, and yes, the whey increases IGF-1 levels more, but is it good even if it's not in mk-677?
8. That's right, I think I would be fine with that amount of fat and without restricting the important carbs, I will also talk about this with my nutritionist.
9. I'll look it up, thanks for letting me know. Team3DAlpha is blackpilled af, no?
10. That's why I wanted to sleep 20 minutes, a simple rest without REM. Still, I'll sleep 8-9 hours a day, I don't think I need it.
11. Mascara = cope, no?
1. Cronometer is good, also you will notice the glow ya chasin after after eating enough. It's hard to get a side effect from carrot juice.
2. "Whole life"? Miofunctional therapy asap!!!
3. good
3.5. holy fuck.... SHIT NO WONDER U HAVE ASYMMETRY!!! incisor extraction = incel fate, wishing u best buddy coz u gonna need it
4. Never heard about *sleeping* deforming face, chewing yes, but make sure after some time you'll start chewing with both to not get another asymmetry.
5. Good!
6. 45 min lid open sautee or twice that lid closed. Also none of these will probably lower your aromatase to a point where your growth plates will be closing at a slower speed, you need aromatase inhibitor for that, but it can have worse side effects than consuming literal mushrooms. But these things will help don't worry, maybe a bit but they will help. I've read about people on raypeatforum getting knocked out by mushrooms. Calcium = don't supplement, most likely you already consume some kind of fortified product, perhaps not even knowing it. Vit A = yea no need to supplement, tbh 1 carrot a day can ward off deficiency. k2 - both forms good. Caffeine = better drink coffee instead of pills, coffee will raise your dht which is important in puberty (overall I'd say you should look into dhtmaxxing and herbmaxxing for hormones)
7. MK-677 doesn't increase igf-1. It increases growth hormone, which is converted to igf-1 in the liver. Meanwhile protein intake, including whey, directly raises igf-1, this is how this special macronutrient just works.
8. Mind it that most nutritionists would be called "bluepilled" by this forum, dunno how is he going to react when you tell him/her you hired them to get bitches on yo dick
9. He is aware of the importance of looks, but he is anti-blackpill. He has his own model called security-status-sexiness (SSS). But I recommend him because of his fitness knowledge, not dating stuff.
10. I could never bring myself into taking a nap, but hey, everybody's different. It won't hurt most people
11. I have no opinion on that

But generally you on a good way to glow up man

1. Cronometer is good, also you will notice the glow ya chasin after after eating enough. It's hard to get a side effect from carrot juice.
3. good
3.5. holy fuck.... SHIT NO WONDER U HAVE ASYMMETRY!!! incisor extraction = incel fate, wishing u best buddy coz u gonna need it
4. Never heard about *sleeping* deforming face, chewing yes, but make sure after some time you'll start chewing with both to not get another asymmetry.
5. Good!
6. 45 min lid open sautee or twice that lid closed. Also none of these will probably lower your aromatase to a point where your growth plates will be closing at a slower speed, you need aromatase inhibitor for that, but it can have worse side effects than consuming literal mushrooms. But these things will help don't worry, maybe a bit but they will help. I've read about people on raypeatforum getting knocked out by mushrooms. Calcium = don't supplement, most likely you already consume some kind of fortified product, perhaps not even knowing it. Vit A = yea no need to supplement, tbh 1 carrot a day can ward off deficiency. k2 - both forms good. Caffeine = better drink coffee instead of pills, coffee will raise your dht which is important in puberty (overall I'd say you should look into dhtmaxxing and herbmaxxing for hormones)
7. MK-677 doesn't increase igf-1. It increases growth hormone, which is converted to igf-1 in the liver. Meanwhile protein intake, including whey, directly raises igf-1, this is how this special macronutrient just works.
8. Mind it that most nutritionists would be called "bluepilled" by this forum, dunno how is he going to react when you tell him/her you hired them to get bitches on yo dick
9. He is aware of the importance of looks, but he is anti-blackpill. He has his own model called security-status-sexiness (SSS). But I recommend him because of his fitness knowledge, not dating stuff.
10. I could never bring myself into taking a nap, but hey, everybody's different. It won't hurt most people
1. Ok, so I'll start polishing off those Papaya Carrot Juices (lycopene + ß-carotene, I hope I don't destroy my stomach).
2. Yes, all my life, that's why I want to enter Rehabilitation as soon as possible, the only problem here is my parents, I can't find a way to tell them to take me to this exact place to rehabilitate me from my bad habits.
3.5. Yeah, it sucks, I hope this doesn't affect me.
4. There's a lot of coping on the subject of sleeping posture, what is true is that sleeping on the side in the long term will ruin my face more, since sleeping on the side causes the nasogenians to be more marked, the lines of expression increase and that there's more facial fat loss in the facial contour than expected, which is why asymmetries are caused and as a result, premature aging. That's why I'm promoting sleeping on my back, but it's so uncomfortable af.
5. So the mushrooms could become bad or to some extent and why? Explain me more, pls. Yeah, in addition to supplementing Calcium intake is stupid, it's worse than obtaining it naturally, that is why I mentioned that I would obtain the 1.4g of Calcium per day through natural sources (yogurts, milk, cheeses) always trying to make all this organic, the only problem here would be the Milk, I don't know where to get it organically, unless I go to a milking parlor where they are grass-fed and the milk is not estrogenic, JFL. I'm going to consume caffeine from time-to-time in the mornings to reduce the bloat in my face and get all these benefits (I don't want to stimulate myself after 4-5 pm to interrupt my sleep later).
7. So increasing IGF-1 levels in the blood through Whey and protein is good then, no?I also forgot to mention it, but I will start meditating at night before going to sleep (according to a study carried out, any type of yogic activity significantly increases the basal level of GH in the blood, here I leave the study: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4034508/).
8. May be, JFL.
9. Yeah, I'm going to get more knowledge from his channel.
10. Practicing good sleep hygiene tbh.
11. Well, I guess I'll just use a careprost to shape them. Several girls at my school envy my eyelashes, LOL.

• +1
Reactions: SoonToAscend
Way too many points I can guarantee you that you will be totally overstrained and give up very quickly. It takes too much willpower to implement so many new habits. And probably you agree with that because deep down you know that you're a low-energy perma rotter.

I say start with 3 simple points, thats it.

1. Cut all sugar, fast food, and alcohol
2. Do at least 3 times a week sports and get enough rest (8h of sleep)
3. IF and only IF you have orthodontic problems, see several orthodontists and get their opinions. Make sure that you breathe through your nose and that your tongue can properly move.

Other than that I advise you not to dedicate your entire youth to looksmaxxing, partying or other similar shit but actually pick up a rigurous academic interest, train your mental abilities and get your first 10'000 hours of practice in a certain field asap

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17429 and SoonToAscend
Is bonesmashing legit?
nah, you gotta do it hard and long for results. and youll get brain damage if u do it too hard or too long

Introduction

Face development

• Adequate posture of the head, neck, shoulders and straight and upright body all day. I will do this simple workout to improve my posture daily: Also, at mealtime, I'm going to use a lumbar support and something to support my feet. I was thinking of buying a posture enhancer for school since the chairs at my school suck.View attachment 1809465

Skincare

Morning:

• I will buy an organic Sunscreen, but atm I'm using one w/ SPF 50 and L-Carnitine (for a matte effect, since I have oily skin).View attachment 1809498
Before going to bed:
  • Facial cleansing
  • Moisturizing
  • Moisturizing Lip Balm
Once a Week

Nutrition

Supplements
Exercise

View attachment 1809557

Sleep

Light & EMF

Software

Grooming

Body Hygiene

Facial Hygiene

Eyebrows

Plan to Grow them:
  • Castor Oil
Eyelashes

farttforlife and inhaced elixar are the two best ppl on this forum.

• +1
1. Ok, so I'll start polishing off those Papaya Carrot Juices (lycopene + ß-carotene, I hope I don't destroy my stomach).
2. Yes, all my life, that's why I want to enter Rehabilitation as soon as possible, the only problem here is my parents, I can't find a way to tell them to take me to this exact place to rehabilitate me from my bad habits.
3.5. Yeah, it sucks, I hope this doesn't affect me.
4. There's a lot of coping on the subject of sleeping posture, what is true is that sleeping on the side in the long term will ruin my face more, since sleeping on the side causes the nasogenians to be more marked, the lines of expression increase and that there's more facial fat loss in the facial contour than expected, which is why asymmetries are caused and as a result, premature aging. That's why I'm promoting sleeping on my back, but it's so uncomfortable af.
5. So the mushrooms could become bad or to some extent and why? Explain me more, pls. Yeah, in addition to supplementing Calcium intake is stupid, it's worse than obtaining it naturally, that is why I mentioned that I would obtain the 1.4g of Calcium per day through natural sources (yogurts, milk, cheeses) always trying to make all this organic, the only problem here would be the Milk, I don't know where to get it organically, unless I go to a milking parlor where they are grass-fed and the milk is not estrogenic, JFL. I'm going to consume caffeine from time-to-time in the mornings to reduce the bloat in my face and get all these benefits (I don't want to stimulate myself after 4-5 pm to interrupt my sleep later).
7. So increasing IGF-1 levels in the blood through Whey and protein is good then, no?I also forgot to mention it, but I will start meditating at night before going to sleep (according to a study carried out, any type of yogic activity significantly increases the basal level of GH in the blood, here I leave the study: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4034508/).
8. May be, JFL.
9. Yeah, I'm going to get more knowledge from his channel.
10. Practicing good sleep hygiene tbh.
11. Well, I guess I'll just use a careprost to shape them. Several girls at my school envy my eyelashes, LOL.
1. Why would it destroy your stomach? Also if u do not live in a papaya-growing country you will most likely get a papaya that a. was picked unripe and thus has less nutrients, not to mention less flavor b. was sprayed with a lot of insecticides, fungicides etc.
2. Man I am an autistic wigga, it's also hard for me to talk with my parents bout looksmaxin, but let me tell you something - you will thank yourself, not today, not tomorrow, but in maybe 5 years where you will be chadlite/high tier normie instead of sub5
3.5. It already affected you. And we don't even need pictures to see it - your teeth were ripped out so your bones didn't develop to full length, as they had no need to. (Brutal orthodonticspill)
4. Backsleeping makes yo tongue fall out of its correct position
5. No, they ain't bad. Ray peat forum users pointed out their content of hydrazine (just bad stuff, all ya need to know). Just cook them thoroughly and long and you're fine. I do it like this: 450 pack of white button mushrooms add in 2-3 tablespoons coconut oil, chop em, sautee em for like 15-30 minutes then close the lid for another 15-30. They give off a LOT of water. After that I blend them because I do not actually like mushrooms (their texture is really offputting). I keep that paste in fridge and add to my dishes, it adds umami flavor and not the texture which I don't like. The cows being fed doesn't change the estrogen content. It's an animal secretion, it's going to have estrogen one way or another (though too little to do any harm). Factory farm will just have more present antibotics and mb stuff that increased growth. Not to mention grass fed means very little, cows can live in factory but be fed grass. Always drink coffee in the morning. I never do it after 10 AM because I am sensitive to energizing foodstuff (if I have chocolate after noon I can't sleep)
7. It's good in puberty. Unless you have cancer (IGF-1 causes cancer). Yoga is good, high iq addition to your lifestyle.

I think I've shared all my knowledge with you, I wish you well, lots of dht and growth hormone. May your growth plates stay open for years to come!

• +1
Way too many points I can guarantee you that you will be totally overstrained and give up very quickly. It takes too much willpower to implement so many new habits. And probably you agree with that because deep down you know that you're a low-energy perma rotter.

I say start with 3 simple points, thats it.

1. Cut all sugar, fast food, and alcohol
2. Do at least 3 times a week sports and get enough rest (8h of sleep)
3. IF and only IF you have orthodontic problems, see several orthodontists and get their opinions. Make sure that you breathe through your nose and that your tongue can properly move.

Other than that I advise you not to dedicate your entire youth to looksmaxxing, partying or other similar shit but actually pick up a rigurous academic interest, train your mental abilities and get your first 10'000 hours of practice in a certain field asap
Yes, I'm going to visit two different orthodontists to discuss my case. It's too much willpower and habits, I know, but I also know that if I put my mind to it, I get it. Therefore, I want to follow everything I just mentioned to the letter without forgetting a single thing, and yes, not only am I going to spend all my Youth on Looksmaxxing, I'm also going to do Self-Improvement and a little bit of Success by Moneymaxxing (I'm going to start learning everything about economics and finance, I hope that when I acquire all my knowledge I will start earning money). And at school, with the pressure my parents have always put on me with my studies, I don't forget it, it's also a priority. Btw, I finished last grade with a 9.2 GPA (last two semesters I troll'd with my friends, ROFL), but I would have gotten a 9.5 and one of the best GPAs in my generation with no problem. Also, due to the boredom of quarantine, I began to study computer science, so much so that at my school they thought of giving me a job in that position and replacing my teachers, I have High IQ and I know how to take advantage of it, but laziness wins me over.

what does this mean, mewing is just returning to how our ancestors used to have posture

what does this mean, mewing is just returning to how our ancestors used to have posture
eh, that is a very lightweight way to put it sure. you dont seem to be understanding the point of my comment. In the mewing community there is an argument on why bone changes occure in mewing. I am arguing its simple deformation process so once you are afflicted with modern day deformed face syndrom you have to work much harder to fix your face.

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
eh, that is a very lightweight way to put it sure. you dont seem to be understanding the point of my comment. In the mewing community there is an argument on why bone changes occure in mewing. I am arguing its simple deformation process so once you are afflicted with modern day deformed face syndrom you have to work much harder to fix your face.
can mewing give smaller midface, because the nose angle changes, so the vertical length is reduced?

1. Why would it destroy your stomach? Also if u do not live in a papaya-growing country you will most likely get a papaya that a. was picked unripe and thus has less nutrients, not to mention less flavor b. was sprayed with a lot of insecticides, fungicides etc.
2. Man I am an autistic wigga, it's also hard for me to talk with my parents bout looksmaxin, but let me tell you something - you will thank yourself, not today, not tomorrow, but in maybe 5 years where you will be chadlite/high tier normie instead of sub5
3.5. It already affected you. And we don't even need pictures to see it - your teeth were ripped out so your bones didn't develop to full length, as they had no need to. (Brutal orthodonticspill)
4. Backsleeping makes yo tongue fall out of its correct position
5. No, they ain't bad. Ray peat forum users pointed out their content of hydrazine (just bad stuff, all ya need to know). Just cook them thoroughly and long and you're fine. I do it like this: 450 pack of white button mushrooms add in 2-3 tablespoons coconut oil, chop em, sautee em for like 15-30 minutes then close the lid for another 15-30. They give off a LOT of water. After that I blend them because I do not actually like mushrooms (their texture is really offputting). I keep that paste in fridge and add to my dishes, it adds umami flavor and not the texture which I don't like. The cows being fed doesn't change the estrogen content. It's an animal secretion, it's going to have estrogen one way or another (though too little to do any harm). Factory farm will just have more present antibotics and mb stuff that increased growth. Not to mention grass fed means very little, cows can live in factory but be fed grass. Always drink coffee in the morning. I never do it after 10 AM because I am sensitive to energizing foodstuff (if I have chocolate after noon I can't sleep)
7. It's good in puberty. Unless you have cancer (IGF-1 causes cancer). Yoga is good, high iq addition to your lifestyle.

I think I've shared all my knowledge with you, I wish you well, lots of dht and growth hormone. May your growth plates stay open for years to come!
1. Well, by destroying my stomach I meant that since it helps digestion, I hope I don't go wrong when I go to the bathroom or something like that. Yes, Papaya is grown here in my country and mainly in certain states to which I am close.
2. So, do you suggest that I propose that they take me to a specialist for the issue of my appearance?
3.5. I was wrong, they only removed a tooth.
4. So, is it better to sleep on the (left) side with the aforementioned?
5. Good, I will follow your advice with the mushrooms, thanks. On the subject of milk, being organic means that it is at least less estrogenic, right? And well, at Walmart they sell some organic ones but they come in plastic bottles, so I guess they're full of chemicals, BPA and other shit.
7. So what can I do to increase my IGF-1 levels but not cause cancer?

• +1
Greycels carrying the forum as usual.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20097, SoonToAscend and ascension!
Update of my Skincare routine, fuck CeraVe and chemicals.
  • Retin-A (source: 0.05%)
  • Vitamin A and C (from food)
  • Organic Sunscreen
  • Collagen peptide powder (grass-fed)
  • ß-carotene & Lycopene (from fruits/vegetables or supplements?)
  • Charcoal exfoliate
Recommend
  • Cleanser
  • Moisturizer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23530, Deleted member 20097 and SoonToAscend
Bump.

• +1
1. Well, by destroying my stomach I meant that since it helps digestion, I hope I don't go wrong when I go to the bathroom or something like that. Yes, Papaya is grown here in my country and mainly in certain states to which I am close.
2. So, do you suggest that I propose that they take me to a specialist for the issue of my appearance?
3.5. I was wrong, they only removed a tooth.
4. So, is it better to sleep on the (left) side with the aforementioned?
5. Good, I will follow your advice with the mushrooms, thanks. On the subject of milk, being organic means that it is at least less estrogenic, right? And well, at Walmart they sell some organic ones but they come in plastic bottles, so I guess they're full of chemicals, BPA and other shit.
7. So what can I do to increase my IGF-1 levels but not cause cancer?
1. Good, if anything, papaya is going to help with digestin all the protein required for heightmaxxing and gymmaxxing.
2. Absolutely don't be afraid to talk to them, but if "appearance" seems cringy to them tell them its about health. Waste no time and no money on that, your time is running out.
3.5. sad
4. Just sidesleep on both sides. I switch sides few times before I fall asleep.
5. Organic doesn't mean it's less estrogenic, as I said. Maybe only less antibotics and stuff that helped cows grow to massive sizes. Yes plastic bottles will leach BPA into the drink they're carrying, moreso if the drink is fatty (like milk) or acidic (like juice). This is why you should be making your own juice.
7. Increasing IGF-1 will increase your chance of cancer. But this isn't a problem unless you are 30+, have a history of people getting cancer very young in your family, get sunburnt every single day. The only 2 cancer that occur in young men are testicular and prostate. You can check your balls by weighing them with your hands to see which is heavier, a prostate cancer test is either very cheap or sometimes free at the doctor, 1-2 times a year is enough. Also a good diet prevents it. tldr don't worry you need a lot of igf-1 under 21 and a lot less after 21 years of age.

• +1
Reactions: Racky
1. Good, if anything, papaya is going to help with digestin all the protein required for heightmaxxing and gymmaxxing.
2. Absolutely don't be afraid to talk to them, but if "appearance" seems cringy to them tell them its about health. Waste no time and no money on that, your time is running out.
3.5. sad
4. Just sidesleep on both sides. I switch sides few times before I fall asleep.
5. Organic doesn't mean it's less estrogenic, as I said. Maybe only less antibotics and stuff that helped cows grow to massive sizes. Yes plastic bottles will leach BPA into the drink they're carrying, moreso if the drink is fatty (like milk) or acidic (like juice). This is why you should be making your own juice.
7. Increasing IGF-1 will increase your chance of cancer. But this isn't a problem unless you are 30+, have a history of people getting cancer very young in your family, get sunburnt every single day. The only 2 cancer that occur in young men are testicular and prostate. You can check your balls by weighing them with your hands to see which is heavier, a prostate cancer test is either very cheap or sometimes free at the doctor, 1-2 times a year is enough. Also a good diet prevents it. tldr don't worry you need a lot of igf-1 under 21 and a lot less after 21 years of age.
1. Papaya is so disgusting, but I'll start eating them to get used to it; plus it has more Vitamin C than an orange and 100g more than other foods.
2. I will tell them.
4. Would switching sides before bed help sleeping on both sides? I think in the same way, that during the night I change sides.
5. Damn, I wish I had my own farm.
7. Likewise, I don't think that Whey increases IGF-1 levels in the blood too much, or does it? I won't worry too much about this, really.

• +1
1. Papaya is so disgusting, but I'll start eating them to get used to it; plus it has more Vitamin C than an orange and 100g more than other foods.
2. I will tell them.
4. Would switching sides before bed help sleeping on both sides? I think in the same way, that during the night I change sides.
5. Damn, I wish I had my own farm.
7. Likewise, I don't think that Whey increases IGF-1 levels in the blood too much, or does it? I won't worry too much about this, really.
4. yeah
7. It increases more than other protein powders but not by much.

4. yeah
7. It increases more than other protein powders but not by much.
4. Thanks for informing me about this.
7. And what about Whey protein powders? Same thing?

• +1
4. Thanks for informing me about this.
7. And what about Whey protein powders? Same thing?
7. Whey is short for whey protein powder, that's what you meant, right? Because the actual whey is liquid made after clotting milk, I assume you aren't drinking it. Whey protein powder is made from the said liquid after evaporating water and processing.

Good job bro. Miring.

• Love it
Another bump.

Okay this I will DEFINITELY read! :soy:

• +1
Reactions: ascension! and SoonToAscend
3. good
5. Good!
Boiling the mushrooms for 3 hours is how I do it, then eating it alongside coconut oil (1 spoonful/2-3 mushrooms and a spoon of coconut oil, and repeat that)

Be sure the mushrooms are as white and fresh as possible

@ascension! Are you taking mk-677 for heightmaxx im debating on taking it at 16 dads 5’9 moms 5’4 im 5’8 at 16 but I heard a lot about diabetics bloating glucose and making your nose and ears bigger because soft tissue grows first etc. is it still worth to buy it?

@ascension! Are you taking mk-677 for heightmaxx im debating on taking it at 16 dads 5’9 moms 5’4 im 5’8 at 16 but I heard a lot about diabetics bloating glucose and making your nose and ears bigger because soft tissue grows first etc. is it still worth to buy it?
I'm still undecided in the same way, I'll see an Endocrinologist soon for it. I'm not very expert on the subject of "Heightmaxing" but @FreakkForLife would help you, he is the best in this topic, something that if I can tell you, is that mk-677 is a drug that is not yet approved for human use (what which is risky and alarming in a certain way), while GH has more science and studies behind it that support its use and benefit, although by injecting it you will disrupt your natural production, so when you're done, your GH production will be affected. That's why I would recommend using mk-677 but you can check it with Freakk.

• +1
Reactions: alpine
Yes, I'm going to visit two different orthodontists to discuss my case. It's too much willpower and habits, I know, but I also know that if I put my mind to it, I get it. Therefore, I want to follow everything I just mentioned to the letter without forgetting a single thing, and yes, not only am I going to spend all my Youth on Looksmaxxing, I'm also going to do Self-Improvement and a little bit of Success by Moneymaxxing (I'm going to start learning everything about economics and finance, I hope that when I acquire all my knowledge I will start earning money). And at school, with the pressure my parents have always put on me with my studies, I don't forget it, it's also a priority. Btw, I finished last grade with a 9.2 GPA (last two semesters I troll'd with my friends, ROFL), but I would have gotten a 9.5 and one of the best GPAs in my generation with no problem. Also, due to the boredom of quarantine, I began to study computer science, so much so that at my school they thought of giving me a job in that position and replacing my teachers, I have High IQ and I know how to take advantage of it, but laziness wins me over.
over for lowiqcels

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A