Nearly 30 year old gook woman demands a 6' 20 year old Chad with no kids who can choke her, drives every guy away on blind dating show

Jagged0

Jagged0

Mr.Ellish 5 VIP [ 🇺🇦 blur gang] KING OF .ME

• JFL
Reactions: halloweed and Esteban1997
and i want a 93 year old milf billionaire to legally marry me for a few months or years

we all want the best , not all the time we are honest in our expectations

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed, Esteban1997, Jagged0 and 1 other person
Notice how she as a woman explicitly decides to tell us (the alleged viewers of such content) that she has been dating "very bad men" and notice the look she gives us as she says this:

Gook1

She is literally teehee'ing as she says this. Almost as if she knows what she's doing (she does btw) and just wants to fuck with people and let them know she's dark triad thug 6'5 BWC only.

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0 and Deleted member 44944
Whyt chad only

• JFL
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy, sweetheart and TechnoBoss
Notice how she as a woman explicitly decides to tell us (the alleged viewers of such content) that she has been dating "very bad men" and notice the look she gives us as she says this:

View attachment 2979042

She is literally teehee'ing as she says this. Almost as if she knows what she's doing (she does btw) and just wants to fuck with people and let them know she's dark triad thug 6'5 BWC only.
Facts, even at the end she calls the guys rude for leaving without a word and says it's their fault for not meeting her standards

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
she is okay looking for a gook, coming from me its huge compliment btw

Her looksmatch wont be a White thats for sure :lul:

chad's sextoy