Need help at 15 AAS

M

MUSTYCOPER

Bronze
I have been doing research and looking at peoples opinions on an AAS cycle. I am 15.8 and really want to take androstanolone. I don’t know though how this effects my natural production cause I can’t really find anything on it. I want a bigger penis and overall more masc features.

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
It’s very risky to DHT into your body without a clinic’s guidance. It can disrupt a lot of things especially since you’re going through puberty and your penis might already be done growing so you’ll just get a lot of side effects. I’m not too familiar with androstanolone though. How are you even going to get it ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
I was interested in this too but I think its not a well know enough compound for anyone to recommend you anything.

Like I havent even been able to find a definitive answer if it stops natural test prod.

Let's say you fuck yourself up with testosterone and endocrinologist will at least know what to do and how to fix you if possible. With something so weird I doubt a doctor will even know wtf to do with you. Also how do you know if its even androstonolone that youre taking, how many people do you think can even produce it without fucking it up.

Just some food for thought

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Wait until you are older my nigga, you may still be growing at 15 and trust me you don't want to end up as a fucking manlet.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deleted member 29167 and chadcel;
Wait until you are older my nigga, you may still be growing at 15 and trust me you don't want to end up as a fucking manlet.
fax no printer, if you ready to mess with hormones at that age take AI to keep growth plates open for longer and grow taller

ye im planning to do hgh/igf1/ai for more height but idk what to do for better hormonos. I know that andastrol is risky and im already scared enough to do the cycle above. I might just hope to see penis gains from the stuff above cause im pretty sure with an ai u produce more dht so I might see a cm or 2 gains.

If you're really so concerned, then get HCG and take 250IU 3 times a week while you're taking it (this will raise estradiol production though). Keep in mind that estrogens are much more suppressive on the HPTA than androgens, and this is why 19-nortestosterone derivatives are so suppressive (progestrogenic effects). Proviron is proven to be minimally suppressive. DHT is also a very strong aromatase inhibitor itself - it will crash your estrogen into the ground.

Don't do a cycle at 15 you fucking retard, wait until you're older trust me you could permanently fuck yourself up in multiple ways. Optimise your natural T levels by working out and eating nutritious foods, getting enough sleep and lowering stress as much as possible

Don't do a cycle at 15 you fucking retard, wait until you're older trust me you could permanently fuck yourself up in multiple ways. Optimise your natural T levels by working out and eating nutritious foods, getting enough sleep and lowering stress as much as possible
Don't listen to this guy, your puberty is running out. You need to blast DHT if you want the most benefits. When you're fully grown it simply won't have the effects on penile and bone growth that it would now.

50mg stanolone sublingual per day
200mg test
250iu hcg 3x/wk

do it

AAS at 15 does not make any sense at all.
By taking AAS, you are:
1) Stunting your growth
2) Shrinking your testicles
3) Fucking up your hormone profile

Instead hop on HGH or mk677/cjc-1295 cycle for more growth of height and penis and more muscle gain.

Does test or dht deepen voice ?

blast hgh and aromasin

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and RichardSpencel
When blast Hgh should you workout ?