Need some advice on BIMAX?

X

Xx_gloomy_bison_xX

Iron
Hi all,

I do believe that my there is severe asymetry between left and right parts of my jaw. From one side I have a mildly acceptable line whereas from other side I have sub3 jaw. I also belive that my face is flat as if its crushed by iron. Do I need BIMAX to gain forward projection and maybe SARPE to enlarge my palate?

Your opinions matter!

Thank you!

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-02-28 at 12.17.30.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-02-28 at 12.17.30.jpeg
    69.2 KB · Views: 0
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-02-28 at 12.17.32 (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-02-28 at 12.17.32 (1).jpeg
    65.3 KB · Views: 0
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-02-28 at 12.17.33 (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-02-28 at 12.17.33 (1).jpeg
    64.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Ekran Alıntısı2.PNG
    Ekran Alıntısı2.PNG
    202.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Ekran Alıntısı.PNG
    Ekran Alıntısı.PNG
    192.6 KB · Views: 0
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-02-28 at 13.12.46.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-02-28 at 13.12.46.jpeg
    367.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Ekran Alıntısı3.PNG
    Ekran Alıntısı3.PNG
    114.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2 and Deleted member 51465
on the pic that shows your right side you look more down than on the left profile view. Also different camera angles. You dont have alot of forward growth, kinda normie tier, but also not super recessed. Lose fat first and worry more about your hair loss.

on the pic that shows your right side you look more down than on the left profile view. Also different camera angles. You dont have alot of forward growth, kinda normie tier, but also not super recessed. Lose fat first and worry more about your hair loss.
Hey thx for the comments! I am already working on my hair but I am also planning to get surgerymax. Do you recommend bımax? Or will an implant suffice?

Most jaw implant results I've seen over the years are underwhelming or even uncanny, hard to predict. In theory bimax could make most normies look better, but getting such an invasive and expensive surgery when you have normal occlusion and no jaw related health problems is overkill... finding the right surgeon that actually understands purely cosmetic bimax and what movements are needed, doesnt scam you, etc. idk if its the the lighting but you also seem to have some hollowing/dark circles under the eyes which can be adressed with fillers or fat grafts. maybe liposuction for the submental area if its fat tissue and not bands/muscle

Most jaw implant results I've seen over the years are underwhelming or even uncanny, hard to predict. In theory bimax could make most normies look better, but getting such an invasive and expensive surgery when you have normal occlusion and no jaw related health problems is overkill... finding the right surgeon that actually understands purely cosmetic bimax and what movements are needed, doesnt scam you, etc. idk if its the the lighting but you also seem to have some hollowing/dark circles under the eyes which can be adressed with fillers or fat grafts. maybe liposuction for the submental area if its fat tissue and not bands/muscle
How to ascend my jaw then if not surgery or implants? Do you know any renowned surgeon? I heard Eppley etc. are marketing clowns

How to ascend my jaw then if not surgery or implants? Do you know any renowned surgeon? I heard Eppley etc. are marketing clowns
getting lean + fillers, but fillers have to be redone like every 6-12 months and there might be a long term risk of bloating at which point you would need them get resolved.
I assume your turkish from the name of the picture. Some dude from this forum went to turkey to get purely asthetic bimax with this surgeon for 8K if I remember correctly. https://www.instagram.com/dr.erolcansiz/?hl=en
Some results look promising, he also does other stuff like lipo

Bimax is overkill for you. Just get implatns. Wouldn't even need a wraparound.

Bimax is cope, not a single person has ascended from it unless you are deformed, stop spreading false info as if you were actually gonna get surgery LMFAOOOOOOOOOO

@Lebgfinal why do these people actually cope with surgery? don't they realize that it doesn't change your genetics?

@irishcel check this out bro, these niggas keep on rambling about the most low IQ shit, maximum respect if they aren't trolling tho

@gribsufer1 gribaaa my nigga check this out, that's the DEFAULT mandible in klaipeda, jfl if he thinks he is gonna ascend with that

• JFL
Reactions: MTNAscension2
Bimax is cope, not a single person has ascended from it unless you are deformed, stop spreading false info as if you were actually gonna get surgery LMFAOOOOOOOOOO

@Lebgfinal why do these people actually cope with surgery? don't they realize that it doesn't change your genetics?

@irishcel check this out bro, these niggas keep on rambling about the most low IQ shit, maximum respect if they aren't trolling tho

@gribsufer1 gribaaa my nigga check this out, that's the DEFAULT mandible in klaipeda, jfl if he thinks he is gonna ascend with

@gribsufer1 gribaaa my nigga check this out, that's the DEFAULT mandible in klaipeda, jfl if he thinks he is gonna ascend with that
What about implants?

What do you count as 'deformed'? Overbite/underbites?

Kys

lose weight and get a hair transplant first

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing