Need to ascend please help

banner1105

banner1105

Iron
Need help with ascending and just looksmaxxing in general. I'm 18 years old, 5'10", 160 lbs, in college, have absolutely NO girls on my line, been hitting the gym lately but only been lifting for the past few weeks or so.

I've thought about hopping on a cycle, but no clue where to start and shit, but honestly, I just need to get on a journey of some sort, cuz I'm tired of looking and feeling like this....

I don't wear glasses all the time, They are blue light because I am always on the computer for both work and school, so it helps to not have my eyes hurt. I've put in pics from different angles... Also, unsure if I'm still going through puberty...
1U5A7301
IMG 2355
Subject

I know I'm prolly gonna get bullied hella on here, but I need the help and shit, so yeah, just be honest w me

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: lain34, N1666 and Jeww
gymmaxx dye eyebrows darker and try thicken them with oils minoxidil to help grow your facial hair train neck to thicken. thats all i can think of without hardmaxx

first two aren’t that bad just weird facial expressions but the third one…

Threads like this make me sad.

There isn’t much you can do bro.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64865
Need help with ascending and just looksmaxxing in general. I'm 18 years old, 5'10", 160 lbs, in college, have absolutely NO girls on my line, been hitting the gym lately but only been lifting for the past few weeks or so.

I've thought about hopping on a cycle, but no clue where to start and shit, but honestly, I just need to get on a journey of some sort, cuz I'm tired of looking and feeling like this....

I don't wear glasses all the time, They are blue light because I am always on the computer for both work and school, so it helps to not have my eyes hurt. I've put in pics from different angles... Also, unsure if I'm still going through puberty...
View attachment 2805331View attachment 2805337View attachment 2805338

I know I'm prolly gonna get bullied hella on here, but I need the help and shit, so yeah, just be honest w me
hardmaxx hard my man.

View attachment 2805331View attachment 2805337View attachment 2805338

get ready for the next squad of Indians spamming the thread to tell you to go kys and rope

take the redpill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48221
so what
should he just kill himself?
whats your point
idk

it made me sad that he's 18 and been with no girls

someone has to tell him that it's over, what he does next is up to him.

idk

it made me sad that he's 18 and been with no girls

someone has to tell him that it's over, what he does next is up to him.
Can relate to him tbh, I'm also 18 and never had a gf.

Can relate to him tbh, I'm also 18 and never had a gf.
well you've been on a forum with many looksmaxxing methods for years but never bothered to use any of them.

atleast he's trying.

well you've been on a forum with many looksmaxxing methods for years but never bothered to use any of them.

atleast he's trying.
Good for him, probably doing better than me lol

please dont open your mouth again

Shave the bum fluff on your face, stick to a good skin care routine and put on muscle. Right now you look like a complete cuck

start dressing like you listen to indie music trust me you will slay

• +1
Reactions: banner1105