Need to know if this is a ioi, or if i'm aspie.

Need to know if this is a ioi, or if i'm aspie.

• Total voters
Schizotypalcel

Schizotypalcel

No looks for a mentalcel
So, I went outside to smoke a cig an there was this couple or brother an sister both looked about 20, they were walking two huskies. One of the huskies stopped to bark at me so i stared at the dog then smiled, but to my peripheral i seen her staring at me an when i proceeded to look back she smiled at me then looked down an giggled. She was mtb at best tho but this rarely happens and i look like shit since i just woke up. :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: twinkceluwu, castizo and thebuffdon690
Bump

• +1
Reactions: castizo
@thebuffdon690 @PlayersGetPlayed

• +1
she probably thought u looked autistic or just cares alot about her dog so got happy when you interacted with it

• +1
Reactions: Clqs and Schizotypalcel
I once saw a girl stare at me too. As I was walking by her I thought she would ignore me, but then my 360 degree angular vision allowed me to see her look at me (roughly my peripheral location) for approximately 50ms before turning her head.

See how that sounds.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lovenothoties, framemoggerr, Clqs and 1 other person
Idk could be either. Not enough detail

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel
she probably thought u looked autistic or just cares alot about her dog so got happy when you interacted with it
Guessing that ig

• +1
Guessing that ig
can't tell really just from this, it took me like 3 weeks of the same girl looking at me and smiling before i realized it was IOI

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel and Latinolooksmaxxer
retarded org user is an oxymoron

• Woah
I once saw a girl stare at me too. As I was walking by her I thought she would ignore me, but then my 360 degree angular vision allowed me to see her look at me (roughly my peripheral location) for approximately 50ms before turning her head.

See how that sounds.
Yes it does sound retarded but it rarely happens

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
i never seen retardation to this extent
holy shit this is brutal
go to a local clinic and get testes for autism
1st step to getting better is knowing the problem for sure
if its negative kill yourself
if its positive kill yourself

• JFL
i never seen retardation to this extent
holy shit this is brutal
go to a local clinic and get testes for autism
1st step to getting better is knowing the problem for sure
if its negative kill yourself
if its positive kill yourself
I'm not aspie, just terrible at anything social due to "retardation" it seems

she wants ur dick

• JFL
@noonespecial

Impossible to tell. The only certain ioi is if you're making out with her

• +1
So, I went outside to smoke a cig an there was this couple or brother an sister both looked about 20, they were walking two huskies. One of the huskies stopped to bark at me so i stared at the dog then smiled, but to my peripheral i seen her staring at me an when i proceeded to look back she smiled at me then looked down an giggled. She was mtb at best tho but this rarely happens and i look like shit since i just woke up. :feelsuhh:
ioi

• Hmm...
Im second guessing it as everyone thinks im a retard for having a terrible figure of speech explaining things thru my perspective since im handicapped.

• +1
Reactions: twinkceluwu
Im second guessing it as everyone thinks im a retard for having a terrible figure of speech explaining things thru my perspective since im handicapped.
dw i understand you

• +1
retarded org user is an oxymoron
honestly looking into this a little more i do personify oxymoronic qualities a lot of the time, actually gave me sum to work on.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back