Need your advice, about to order braces for my deepbite, is this a good idea?

Deleted member 11770

Deleted member 11770

Zephir
This is the simulation before and after:

Screen Shot 2021 08 02 at 44252 PM
Screen Shot 2021 08 02 at 42628 PM

And this is my lower / upper palate before and after:

Screen Shot 2021 08 02 at 44242 PM
Screen Shot 2021 08 02 at 44218 PM
Screen Shot 2021 08 02 at 44237 PM
Screen Shot 2021 08 02 at 44211 PM

I have a prominent alveolar ridge so this should make it less prominent and give me less of a monkey profile, will I ascend?

yeah it's called dr. smile in germany, costs around 3000€, not braces exactly but dental splints
services like that usually dont turn out great because you need a dentist to monitor your teeth moving. but you are doing a small shift maybe its easy and will turn out right
you cant just squeeze your teeth in place. you can do interproximal reduction for that. wont change your monkey profile by much

services like that usually dont turn out great because you need a dentist to monitor your teeth moving. but you are doing a small shift maybe its easy and will turn out right
you cant just squeeze your teeth in place. you can do interproximal reduction for that. wont change your monkey profile by much
Monkey profile is not the biggest issue for me it's not so extreme, and my infraorbitals are still too recessed relative to my lower maxilla which may add to the illusion of it.

They say they work with dentists and I get a new splint every 2 weeks or so, I don't know how legit it is but a regular ortho costs like 6-7k minimum I can't afford that..

Does the after result look like the deepbite will be completely fixed? I only wanna gain chin height from this and a better bite

Monkey profile is not the biggest issue for me it's not so extreme, and my infraorbitals are still too recessed relative to my lower maxilla which may add to the illusion of it.

They say they work with dentists and I get a new splint every 2 weeks or so, I don't know how legit it is but a regular ortho costs like 6-7k minimum I can't afford that..

Does the after result look like the deepbite will be completely fixed? I only wanna gain chin height from this and a better bite
probably a tiny bit but i doubt much if any. idk much about this either im interested in this for myself too but i planned on mse to make the space for my teeth to go in.
have they told you what will happen? some dentist actually make your alv ridge wider so all the teeths can fit, which worsen chimp face

probably a tiny bit but i doubt much if any. idk much about this either im interested in this for myself too but i planned on mse to make the space for my teeth to go in.
have they told you what will happen? some dentist actually make your alv ridge wider so all the teeths can fit, which worsen chimp face
Tbh they sounded a bit shady and wanted to pressure me into buying right away, the fucker on the phone wanted me to press the order button not telling me it would create a contract between us where I would be forced to pay regardless if the treatment would acutally work..

I'll probably ditch them for a regular dentist and get invisalign there, should cost 5k maximum since my bite is not that bad, now that I researched the company many dentists actually said they could fuck your teeth up