Neurogenesis and Why you can’t teach an old dog new tricks, how to actually chemically boost your cognition

• OP 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
  • Start date
might try this instead of Ritalin. Will this help ADHDcels...

Also another big question with these drugs do they effect sleep. I have seen a lot of noortropics are bad in the long term and cause sleep issues and mask exhaustion. This only helps for so long
I take Ritalin 10mg everyday except for Fridays and Tuesdays and on Wednesday/Thursday I take 20mg

ADHD wise neurogenesis won’t effect how ADHD is caused
Although indirectly it could help it in the long run via neurogenesis and Noopept also have dopamine reuptake properties

As I said it has a bit of norepinephrine and dopamine effects which can worsen your sleep a bit if you take too much

No certain supplements/drugs/nootropics won’t effect sleep and might benefit it
For example alpha GPC is both stimulating and improves your rem sleep

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11126 and Deleted member 23558
I take Ritalin 10mg everyday except for Fridays and Tuesdays and on Wednesday/Thursday I take 20mg

ADHD wise neurogenesis won’t effect how ADHD is caused
Although indirectly it could help it in the long run via neurogenesis and Noopept also have dopamine reuptake properties

As I said it has a bit of norepinephrine and dopamine effects which can worsen your sleep a bit if you take too much

No certain supplements/drugs/nootropics won’t effect sleep and might benefit it
For example alpha GPC is both stimulating and improves your rem sleep
Do you take extended or instant release ritalin?

Sadly it seems to effect my sleep might lower the dose or take instant release. I'll try out Noopet how long to see results and do you take it daily?

• +1
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
Is this autogenerated from joe rogan podcasts?

To explain what Neurogenisis you only have to know adult neurogenesis and I won’t go into great details on how it’s preformed from an anatomical standpoint, I’m just trying here to convey a simple idea on what it is and how it effect you and how you can actually enhance your cognitive abilities and even permanently.

Adult neurogenesis: is the process in which neurons are generated from neural stem cells in adults.

Ie: neurogenesis is simply generating and repairing neurons

How does this effect me?

simply put the process learning a new skill, language, or simply just studying or changing your “neurological architect” requires neurogenesis to adopt and to store new information.

Aging coper: Yeah but how will this affect me?
Since everyone knows when we were kids we memorized and learned things way faster than we do today

This is because of neurogenesis, as you grow older the rate of neurogenesis decreases gradually till the point where your cognitive abilities DECLINE

This is why you can’t teach an old dog new tricks.

You can actually notice this with older individuals like your parents

•one their cognitive abilities decline as they actually get older

•Their personalities and way of thinking may change drastically with To

This is because they are losing more neurons simply because of aging than their body’s ability to compensate with new neurons via neurogenesis

*This is why Alzheimer’s comes into place, once they reach a level of neurogenesis where the rate of neurons actually decreases their cognitive abilities and memory decreases with it too

20yr old coper: Yeah whatever dude.. I’m not 60…

If it didn’t effect you I wouldn’t have explained all of this, the decrease in neurogenesis actually begins to be noticeable on your learning capabilities from middle school and onwards,
Yes you’re still generating new neurons in your twenties and thirties but it’s far less than when you were 5.

So how can I induce neurogenesis?
Firstly you must understand that the leading factors of neurogenesis that you can improve are
•BDNF(Brain-derived neurotrophic factor)
•NGF(Nerve Growth Factor)

Both can be increased by the following

1-Noopept: also known as Omberacetam is a nootropic substance of the peptide class. Omberacetam is promoted and prescribed in Russia and neighbouring countries as a nootropic with neuroprotective properties.

2-Lions mane: Lion's mane may reduce inflammation and biological markers of Alzheimer's (i.e., amyloid plaques), improve cognition, and increase the release of nerve growth factor

3-Semax: Medical uses for Semax include treatment of stroke, transient ischemic attack, memory and cognitive disorders, peptic ulcers and optic nerve disease.

4-Aerobic exercises causes a significant increase in neurogenisis

*avoiding oxidative stress as much as possible so to not cause cellular damage to your neurons.

*there are other nootropics but those are the most effective

I myself am taking Noopept and lions lane plus other nootropics for less than two years now and I can definitely say that my cognition has been permanently enhanced even after I took a break from everything for two months a few weeks ago

By inducing neurogenesis it’s effects can be long lasting and actually improve your cognitive functioning PERMANENTLY and continues to do so when inducing neurogenesis

Tldr; if you need a Tldr then no neurogenesis is enough for your ape level ass brain, but to put it simply: neurogenesis inducing supplements are just Brain cells in a bottle

Tagging the Warriors of human evolution(move this shit to BOTB):
@Alexanderr @TRUE_CEL @Gargantuan @tyronelite @Kingkellz
What are some places to get these? are they legal? What would you recommend for someone just starting out their nootropics journey

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
What are some places to get these? are they legal? What would you recommend for someone just starting out their nootropics journey
most are found on amazon
there are stronger compound for neurogenisis which can only be bought through online vendors

• +1
Reactions: Sondern