never become too happy

schwanncel

schwanncel

Iron
never become too happy, happiness in large consistent amounts causes you to become blinded to the world and your own shitty position in life, and as punishment you will lose your source of happiness in your intoxicated state.

it is like food, crucial but too much leads you to becoming obese, instead of obese in weight you become obese in ignorance. also, like food, some sources are good and some are damaging.

fuck being happy, its a reward not a constant state. i made this mistake when i was 15 and now i have to pay the price

• +1
Reactions: Pandora, twojei and <6PSLcel
Meanwhile Chud is just chilling in peak dopamine states 24/7 lol

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pandora, autistic_tendencies, The Grinch and 1 other person
nah, think ill keep on jacking off thrice a day to anime soles, thank you very much.

• Ugh..
Reactions: schwanncel
never become too happy, happiness in large consistent amounts causes you to become blinded to the world and your own shitty position in life, and as punishment you will lose your source of happiness in your intoxicated state.

it is like food, crucial but too much leads you to becoming obese, instead of obese in weight you become obese in ignorance. also, like food, some sources are good and some are damaging.

fuck being happy, its a reward not a constant state. i made this mistake when i was 15 and now i have to pay the price
Fuck happiness and sadness. Equanimity mogs.

Quote GIF by Positive Programming

• +1
Fuck happiness and sadness. Equanimity mogs.

Quote GIF by Positive Programming
calmness is probably the best state of mind to be in, it is when the individuals logic prevails. however, it lacks the necessary spark that other emotions do, that is its sole negative.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and twojei
calmness is probably the best state of mind to be in, it is when the individuals logic prevails. however, it lacks the necessary spark that other emotions do, that is its sole negative.
Yeah dude. Anger for example is a very powerful emotion that can be used in difficult situations.
4084275 soyjack1

Yeah dude. Anger for example is a very powerful emotion that can be used in difficult situations.
View attachment 2963396
or lust when my biological desire to have sex comes through, i grab the nearest object that resembles a pussy and smurge in pleasure.

• JFL
Reactions: twojei
or lust when my biological desire to have sex comes through, i grab the nearest object that resembles a pussy and smurge in pleasure.
I'd say that ideally, calmness should be the default state of mind, but this doesn't mean we shouldn't resort to other emotional states to obtain different thought patterns.

:feelskek:

I'd say that ideally, calmness should be the default state of mind, but this doesn't mean we shouldn't resort to other emotional states to obtain different thought patterns.

i dont know what its like to feel emotions normally i have severe mental illness

• +1
Reactions: twojei

i dont know what its like to feel emotions normally i have severe mental illness
Use that to your advantage. There is a certain power to feel everything differently.

• Hmm...

Underrated post. Unhappiness and discontentment are supposed to motivate you but modern society tricked you into let you think that you are depressed lol

• +1
Use that to your advantage. There is a certain power to feel everything differently.
no advantage in my situation

one hour i want to rope and see the world in its cruelest dark form, the other hour i wanna go outside get drunk and cause mayhem (thankfully i have self restraint)

Is that a neuron in your avi? What does that mean with the middle finger

• JFL