Never, ever take Clenbuterol

D

Deleted member 23391

7" dicklet 5'10" manlet
Clen might be the dumbest thing you could possibly take. Cardiotoxic and has all sorts of miserable side effects, and it also downregulates your beta-2 receptors. It would literally be safer to take DNP as long as you weren't a retard. Or you could just starve yourself. Unless you're a track and field athlete or IFBB pro that's trying to win a competition, why ever take it?

• +1
Reactions: hattrick
What is clenbuterol

Already used it last summer

Hmm. How did you like it?
Helped me lose a lot of fat, did speed up my heart rate and did everything you expect a stimulant to do, all that stopped after I stopped using it

second best option after DNP.

I like clen because its legal and produced on a pharma scale, can just buy one off of a pharmacy with zero problems. DNP being a research drug + illegal makes it more likely you will either get sent rat turds compressed into pills, or even worse get under/overdosed pills which is a nice way to healthmin (I still cannot cope with my trust worthy dnp plug vanishing and finding no alternative)

I think ECA/T3 sucks.

Clens anti catabolic properties also makes it decent during cuts because you can literally starve yourself and still not lose an ounce of muscle mass, which is not present in DNP/ECA/T3 so you can auchwitz yourself if not careful

as for sides, I can usually negate most. Muscle cramps go away if you drink water and take potassium alongside of taurine. Shaky hands is all about dosing (If I can write my name properly on a piece of paper keep dose, if not, lower it). Insomnia is not a problem if you take it before 12 PM and I stopped getting heart palpitations after 3 days during my 2x2 week cycles

tldr: clen is decent enough, as long as you don't abuse it like a retard (cardiotoxic properties are a meme, just properly cycle it and don't overdo it, also make sure you have no problems w your heart prior).

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and callisto