Never fight a manlet as a tallfag

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Just realised the hard way as a obese tallfag with broad shoulders nobody ever tried to fight me I’ve been in 1 real fight my whole life in 7th grade or something

This manlet 5’6 overpowered me after I tried to play tough and humiliate him

I deserve it tbh being some asshole tall nigha messing with manlets just cause they are “easy targets”

U have to realise manlets got picked on their whole life these guys aren’t playing around

U see a manlet and think oh I’m 6’3 this guy is easy and in theory ur actually trained you’d be stronger but height alone makes ppl not mess with u

So I don’t get practice these manlets are moggers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, socialcel, bloomercel and 10 others
I’ve always hated men who try to play tough with manlets to look alpha in front of women and I subconsciously became one and didn’t even notice

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, zura, bloomercel and 2 others
If you beat the manlet you’ll look like a bully, if you lose to the manlet, you will look like a pussy and lose all rep. Lose lose situation

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, ZaC, bloomercel and 4 others
If you beat the manlet you’ll look like a bully, if you lose to the manlet, you will look like a pussy and lose all rep. Lose lose situation
To be fair he came up to me with the handshake jester and pulled away so I couldn’t take that disrespect

Bros like a 5’6 framecel so I got up and grabbed his hand trying to forcefully make him shake mine to attempt to take back that disrespect

• JFL
Reactions: zura, bloomercel, HaShem and 4 others
If you have the same frame and body composition and athleticism as a shorter guy, you should be stronger than him, but a lot of tallfags have this delusional belief that being tall automatically means they're strong. A 6'2 guy who's 160 lbs is going to be weak as shit compared to a 5'8 guy at the same weight (as long as he's not fat).

• +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001 and Iasacrko
If you have the same frame and body composition and athleticism as a shorter guy, you should be stronger than him, but a lot of tallfags have this delusional belief that being tall automatically means they're strong. A 6'2 guy who's 160 lbs is going to be weak as shit compared to a 5'8 guy at the same weight (as long as he's not fat).
It’s something we see some guy a head shorter and automatically feel superior

But I’ll tell u these athletic manlets aren’t any less of a man they can be pretty strong tbh

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and bigchunguslover
My nigga they be strong it’s all about experience

Unless ur used to fighting but chances are if u grow up as a fat tall dude like me nobody will be aggressive with u

Manlets as I’ve always seen got picked on as kids they need to overcompensate

So they become super atheltic

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
My nigga they be strong it’s all about experience

Unless ur used to fighting but chances are if u grow up as a fat tall dude like me nobody will be aggressive with u

Manlets as I’ve always seen got picked on as kids they need to overcompensate

So they become super atheltic
More than anything they compensate with gym which translates 0 fighting skills
Short niggas are a harder target to hit but they will struggle more to reach u, tallfags are easier target but will land more blows. Imo tall niggas mog these gym coping napoleons

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
Just realised the hard way as a obese tallfag with broad shoulders nobody ever tried to fight me I’ve been in 1 real fight my whole life in 7th grade or something

I deserve it tbh being some asshole tall nigha messing with manlets just cause they are “easy targets”

U have to realise manlets got picked on their whole life these guys aren’t playing around

U see a manlet and think oh I’m 6’3 this guy is easy and in theory ur actually trained you’d be stronger but height alone makes ppl not mess with u

Learn how to fight

tall fags and short fags are easy targets

usually the tall people i bully are skinny fucks nerds

and the short faggots are fat fucks

Short niggas are a harder target to hit but they will struggle more to reach u, tallfags are easier target but will land more blows. Imo tall niggas mog these gym coping napoleons
Weight matters more than height in any fight anyways as someone who’s been boxing for 3 years, but usually tall fags are always gonna be heavier by default, only way you can compete is by actually fightmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension, ElTruecel and try2beme
Weight matters more than height in any fight anyways as someone who’s been boxing for 3 years, but usually tall fags are always gonna be heavier by default, only way you can compete is by actually fightmaxxing
Yeah when I trained as a lanket my weight category was buff short niggas or fellow lanklet. Slow but powerful its hard to generalize cuz we all got our advantages while im simply faster and hit more

as a 5 9 manlet i approve this i never got beaten i always beat tallfags who are 5 inch taller then me im not even strong manlets have good instinct to fight to compansate their manletism i guess

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Yea because the NT manlet actually knew how to fight (or had good genes) lmfao the average manlet has a shittier advantage to the average tallfag. Ogre manlets will ofc overpower the average tallfag

as a 5 9 manlet i approve this i never got beaten i always beat tallfags who are 5 inch taller then me im not even strong manlets have good instinct to fight to compansate their manletism i guess
You’re an ogre probably. Ogre manlets are known to be the types to beat the shit out of those taller than them

• +1
Reactions: roping3264
You sound retarded as shit
Rope

Lol if you can't take down a manlet.

• WTF
To be fair he came up to me with the handshake jester and pulled away so I couldn’t take that disrespect
Did you do anything to provoke him to do that to you? Or is he just some MMA manlet with a Napoleon Complex?

Strong with no fighting skills >>>>>>> weak with no fighting skills

• +1
Nigga you are a manlet yourself

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall

Aren’t you sub 6ft

Aren’t you sub 6ft
No I just like to go with the meme of nighas calling me 5’6 or whatever

Here’s a vid of me at 16 in a bus

You look short. State your height now.
Nah I’ll keep it a guess soon I’ll get someone else to record me in public

I don’t really care what ppl here think of me all I do is post vids of girls flirting with me and let the niggas storyteller “chads” spam subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
Nah I’ll keep it a guess soon I’ll get someone else to record me in public

I don’t really care what ppl here think of me all I do is post vids of girls flirting with me and let the niggas storyteller “chads” spam subhuman
Your thread is stupid btw. It’s illogical.

Fact, l have seen a manlet choke a taller gymcel

Alr nihga I clearly triggered u somehow just live as my hater now peace
If someone with longer reach and heavier weight doesn’t have an advantage and is destined to lose. Why do weight classes exist?

If someone with longer reach and heavier weight doesn’t have an advantage and is destined to lose. Why do weight classes exist?
The point of my thread if u could actually read but i notice u don’t like reading a lot so u take all ur assumptions from the title

Yk what show me ur cumskin iq and actually read the thread at full and you’ll understand

The point of my thread if u could actually read but i notice u don’t like reading a lot so u take all ur assumptions from the title

Yk what show me ur cumskin iq and actually read the thread at full and you’ll understand
You got beat up because muhh ego. You’re such a water posting faggot. When I wipe it looks like your skin. Cumskin is such a low iq ‘slur’.

• JFL
Reactions: zura and the BULL
Also if you're white never pick on ethnics. Ethnics have been picked on their entire life racially so they're ready to fight

Also if you're white never pick on ethnics. Ethnics have been picked on their entire life racially so they're ready to fight
Lies jfl. They move in packs. Utter delusions NIGGER.

Weight classes existing only really applies to trained people

Some MMAmaxxed midget could discolate every bone in your body despite you being 50 pounds heavier than him

• +1
Reactions: bululu_87
Weight classes existing only really applies to trained people

Some MMAmaxxed midget could discolate every bone in your body despite you being 50 pounds heavier than him
Yh no fucking shit faggot. Weight classes apply to everyone. Would you rather be punched by 230lb 6’4 Athlete or a 5’6 160lb athlete? You’re coping if you say anything other than 5’6.

manlets r more mobile, they can move about easier at close proximity with more agility, taller u r the less agility u have at close proximity, mongolians knew this, its how they almost conquer europe

completely true, they can headbutt your ballsack, and then it's over

Hey buddy, shorter guys are more than 2x stronger at the same weight because of biomechanics

Hey buddy, shorter guys are more than 2x stronger at the same weight because of biomechanics
Well that depends on how much shorter they are. But shorter people have more relative strength in general.