New haircut about to go slay a 5'9 model.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
fuck it ill post it. Zero fucks given.

me and pops.

AfQZSqT.jpg
AQ4y9Zu

BfxmjJp

Genetic winner right there.

• JFL
Reactions: SikKunt, Deleted member 2969 and Deleted member 2227
If you are not a larper ve really careful. You are at the fine edge from looking very old, so careful with the roids. What is your age?
he literally said he's over 40 multiple times in thread

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Deleted member 2810
giphy.gif

Lold hard this is next level autism, I don't think I'll ever see or hear someone saying such thing anywhere other than PSL forums.
Yea these comunities are goldmines

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
This site have many good looking mentalcels, but he is not mentalcel mao.
This guy legit looked like aesthetic god Adonis in his prime

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Seriously Chad how did you find this cursed wesbite?

• JFL
AfQZSqT

Did your father deliver you by C-section?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 2378, Deleted member 1680 and 8 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2378, Deleted member 1680, Heirio and 6 others
wait is the father the one on the left?
Why are people thinking like that JFL I wanna troll but shit went too aspie, left is chadkhan ofc lmao. How can father look that young

• JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
Why are people thinking like that JFL I wanna troll but shit went too aspie, left is chadkhan ofc lmao. How can father look that young
Yea I was freaking out

• JFL
i realise some people have no concept of age here

i even see it when they rate girls

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Eduardo DOV and toolateforme
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
If he is his dad his dad is about 30 and looking like that jfl
Well outliers exists. know people almost 10 years younger than me that look older, and on the other side you have jared leto

• +1
Well outliers exists. know people almost 10 years younger than me that look older, and on the other side you have jared leto
Yeah tbh. Imagine dad mogging like that in his 60 70s lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3479
Who is that guy

Nice genetics wish me luck for next life

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 2969 and toolateforme
Lmao you were a fkin gigachad

• +1
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos and Deleted member 3043
Tbh for subhumans death is really good cope. I'm just sticking in living for small hopes..
I'm not even subhuman i'd say mid tier normie but it isn't enough. Sad world we live in but it just has to be accepted.

• +1
Isn't it friday night in america land? Shouldnt you be out getting your fingers in some cunt juice?
About to meet her at bar eta 10mins

You guys crack me up even if I bomb tonight and don't get pussy you brothers all make me laugh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4044, gigachadcel, Heirio and 6 others
I'm not even subhuman i'd say mid tier normie but it isn't enough. Sad world we live in but it just has to be accepted.
And there is no mercy. It's all luck you couldve been literal subhuman with 4'11 there is no minimum.

Im sure you'll clap her cheeks, even if not there's no way you go to a bar and strike out unless you decide to do so.

I am but at 41 roided up it's not easy buddy
Might wanna do something about the norwooding man, it kills the looks of even a true chad.

What steroids are you running? I am almost 32 and looking to get more serious with roid use

in 2 years he will look 40 with all the tren he's pinning
Yes hell look 40. At 44. Keep crying for him, noone gymmaxed like he did, everyone just whines about life

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, Deleted member 2969 and toolateforme

You guys crack me up even if I bomb tonight and don't get pussy you brothers all make me laugh.
What you using? Fin? Rogaine?

What steroids are you running? I am almost 32 and looking to get more serious with roid use
I am going to make a detailed post about this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2095, SikKunt, Deleted member 2969 and 1 other person
Yes hell look 40. At 44. Keep crying for him, noone gymmaxed like he did, everyone just whines about life
Roids-tatts and tan is a legit theory if you have a decent height (5'10" or above) Can turn average joe into a slayer, but this guy was always a slayer even before roiding.

• +1
What you using? Fin? Rogaine?
My genetics rofl.

But seriously gh has worked wounders and I normally lower the tren primo arimidex and proviron and my hair grows much ticker.
Roids-tatts and tan is a legit theory if you have a decent height (5'10" or above) Can turn average joe into a slayer, but this guy was always a slayer even before roiding.
I am already working on my next ink it tells a.story about my.life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Casadonis
I am but at 41 roided up it's not easy buddy
I mean your hairline at 41 is really good, some diffuse thinning. Can't see the vertex. Fin (obvs avoiding deca) and minox should suffice.

• +1
Reactions: Anubis
Where are u from? How many girls do u think u have slayed? Do you have kids?

Cope a roided up gymceled body is a huge advantage
It is at that, but it makes me hate women that we as men have to resort to such strategies to get laid, fuck foids, they are a shitty sketchy scam and LTRs and marriage are ultimately bluepilled.

It is at that, but it makes me hate women that we as men have to resort to such strategies to get laid, fuck foids, they are a shitty sketchy scam and LTRs and marriage are ultimately bluepilled.
I agree but i'll go through all this roods/hard work/discipline/diet etc in order to have the advantage and pump and dump these whores that's my purpose in life

Woul
I agree but i'll go through all this roods/hard work/discipline/diet etc in order to have the advantage and pump and dump these whores that's my purpose in life
I actually like to lift lol

• +1
Reactions: leloucheREBORN and Deleted member 2581