New haircut about to go slay a 5'9 model.

Woul

I actually like to lift lol
Me too i love it especially after i am seeing my body getting so aesthetic i am actually addicted to oit i feel high after a dbol/deca filthy pump

@ChadKahn here's some motivation to make sure you fuck her. Powerful stuff here

• JFL
Reactions: ldar = cope, UsernameRequired and GenericChad1444
  • +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3672, adrianolm, SikKunt and 5 others
It is at that, but it makes me hate women that we as men have to resort to such strategies to get laid, fuck foids, they are a shitty sketchy scam and LTRs and marriage are ultimately bluepilled.
You could always pump, dump or destroy girl's self esteem.
I agree but i'll go through all this roods/hard work/discipline/diet etc in order to have the advantage and pump and dump these whores that's my purpose in life
Legit. I wanna alpha widow them and make them hate their husbands or w/e. Im gonna ruin it for those bluepilled white knight cucks who let girls get away
Where are u from? How many girls do u think u have slayed? Do you have kids?
@ChadKahn

You could always pump, dump or destroy girl's self esteem.
Ofc, but I will always hate women no matter what, even If I ascend to become a good looking guy with all the surgeries I plan on getting and time I plan on investing, my hatred of women will burn strongly as ever, they're a bunch of twisted manipulative fuckers, pump and dump for life.

Ofc, but I will always hate women no matter what, even If I ascend to become a good looking guy with all the surgeries I plan on getting and time I plan on investing, my hatred of women will burn strongly as ever, they're a bunch of twisted manipulative fuckers, pump and dump for life.
Easy buddy you live longer.

Easy buddy you live longer.
Answer my questions
No point to hate, its nature. U cant hate them for what society or nature let them get away with. Remember they the lower iq and sheep mentality. Play by your own rules but not worth losing mood.

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
Answer my questions

No point to hate, its nature. U cant hate them for what society or nature let them get away with. Remember they the lower iq and sheep mentality. Play by your own rules but not worth losing mood.
i have one girl.
over 200 girls
I am Russian Austrian

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2969, Deleted member 3043 and toolateforme
chad's post is literally a selfie and a naked image and it gets 4 pages jfl at us

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 2378, Heirio and 8 others
i have one girl.
over 200 girls
I am Russian Austrian
Do girls tell you they like your smell or come to you to ask what perfume u put on?

• Woah
Reactions: AscendenceImminent
this dudes got the test level of an elephant during mating season.

some 40 year old steroid monkey flexing on 15 year old school boys.

What a meme lmao. I wonder what level of insecurity it requires to do this shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, nastynas, CopeAndRope and 3 others
Because u on tren

What a meme lmao. I wonder what level of insecurity it requires to do this shit.
It's over 9000!!!!!!!!!!! Level

Because u on tren
And?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3045
is looksmaxxing exclusive for 15 year olds?
let him have his bullshit feelings. In the end he will be the guy asking us for advice on how to improve in life.

It's over 9000!!!!!!!!!!! Level

And?
Tren impacts your pheromone which girls can smell and be sexually attracted to you.
i have one girl.
over 200 girls
I am Russian Austrian
How many of those would u say you fucked in first 20 years of your life? How do you think getting girls have changed from first half of your life to second half? Do you find gettin girls easier after roids?

Yeah tbh. Imagine dad mogging like that in his 60 70s lmao
its funny you say that he still gets young women till this day. His wife is only 40 while he is 70ish
Tren impacts your pheromone which girls can smell and be sexually attracted to you.

How many of those would u say you fucked in first 20 years of your life? How do you think getting girls have changed from first half of your life to second half? Do you find gettin girls easier after roids?

tren does no such thing. It just builds muscle at a higher rate. Where did you find this bullshit?

first twenty years I had good share of girls but after getting my body up and getting older the numbers started to go up.

Last edited:
its funny you say that he still gets young women till this day. His wife is only 40 while he is 70ish

tren does no such thing. It just builds muscle at a higher rate. Where did you find this bullshit?

first twenty years I had good share of girls but after getting my body up and getting older the numbers started to go up.
So your mom is younger than you?

my father had at least three different wives and a bunch of fuck buddies.
Life is all determined by genetics :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
Do you meet your mom? Do you know where she lives?
And how many siblings you have

• +1
Reactions: onnysk
Life is all determined by genetics :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
Do you meet your mom? Do you know where she lives?
And how many siblings you have
yeah I have met my mom she lives in Russia.

yeah I have met my mom she lives in Russia.
Its rly weird. You got mom but she never married him so you got raised by which woman tho

i was raised by my pops.
Screenshot 20191019 152109 Chrome

Wtf is pops

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
this dude is so controversial .

people are salty tbh

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
It's funny how you looks identical to yout father, this thread just prove that genetics is everything, thanks you proved what i always said.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and toolateforme
It's funny how you looks identical to yout father, this thread just prove that genetics is everything, thanks you proved what i always said.
it doesnt
otherwise chios son would be chico

Does and is what is.
it doesnt dude. my own results prove not. of course I wouldnt show them. but im just saying I know they dont

Change the gay panties
Over without roids

Post a pic of the girl you're banging atm.

• +1
Reactions: Halotestin
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
What's your opinion on running 12-16 week cycles of milder compounds, such as a cycle of Primo + Anavar or TBol + a test base? I know that a cycle comprised of those compounds won't put on as much overall mass as something powerful like tren, but do you they're good for someone who wants to make keepable gains?

typical roidcel gymcel/10

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel and Deleted member 1100
if it was the case i would have been 1 psl point at least above my natural potential my parents mogs me hard

Im 16 yo my dad is younger than op

Imagine roiding and braging in a forum among teeenagers how good ur body and face is

While you do this , my dad is fucking bitch with his money

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, Deleted member 616, Germania and 5 others
The Fuck is this thread doing in the looksmaxing section?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kade, rbambor, GenericChad1444 and 5 others
brag more, you will always be a roid coper fag.
4.5 face. btw

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, balding17yomanletcel, CopeAndRope and 4 others
lmao at the
in this thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616, GenericChad1444, Deleted member 2486 and 1 other person