New haircut about to go slay a 5'9 model.

the father must be very blackpilled for not marrying during pre internet era

seems like a cool guy

is looksmaxxing exclusive for 15 year olds?
No. But he is undeniably not here for the looksmaxing. He is just here to flex, and you are licking his piss off the floor.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighTierNormie, justanothergymcell, National Rodgerism and 4 others
is this allowed?
yes
if it is NSFW
then put a NSFW ta
cheers
No. But he is undeniably not here for the looksmaxing. He is just here to flex, and you are licking his piss off the floor.
he isnt here for jack
he is 40 years old
height and framemaxxed
he can only get worse from here.
he is here for bants

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
@ChadKahn just tell me: AT WHAT AGE DID YOU STOP GROWING IN HEIGHT?!

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
I am not here to flex. I am here to be a narcissist asshole douche bag. Also showing whats possible if you take care of yourself and make diet and training part of your life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CopeAndRope, wellthatsucks, Chadelite and 1 other person
I work.

So many people disagree including myself.

Roids are awesome you should try them.
if it makes any change facewise - better jawline définition , eyes more vertically narrow etc - i'll defo do it

I work.

So many people disagree including myself.

Roids are awesome you should try them.
beauty is subjective after all.

no thank you, I'm satisfied with my body.

• +1
beauty is subjective after all.

no thank you, I'm satisfied with my body.
cool man I am glad you didn't use any dumb words in your post this time.

Have fun brother.
if it makes any change facewise - better jawline définition , eyes more vertically narrow etc - i'll defo do it
I don't need anything at this point in my life.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 3043 and Enlil
  • Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, sub6manletnozygos, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
cool man I am glad you didn't use any dumb words in your post this time.

Have fun brother.

I don't need anything at this point in my life.
men online -imo- shouldn't go soft on each other, its kinda cringe. was just criticizing anyway, didnt mean to offend or sth. u mog half the site anyway lole bro

• +1
  • Woah
men online -imo- shouldn't go soft on each other, its kinda cringe. was just criticizing anyway, didnt mean to offend or sth. u mog half the site anyway lole bro
yeah you should take some of your advice you act like a school girl.

"Roidzzzz up fagget hjaajhahaja" thats you and how you speak.

Oh apologies my cock only gets hard for women not boys.

• JFL
Reactions: Enlil
Im 16 yo my dad is younger than op

Imagine roiding and braging in a forum among teeenagers how good ur body and face is

While you do this , my dad is fucking bitch with his money
betabux jfl

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
You slayed the girl from last night? slayer
further proof blast gear till your skull grows theory

• JFL
Reactions: CopeAndRope
You slayed the girl from last night? slayer
further proof blast gear till your skull grows theory
the gear just a gave me a bigger edge. I would still pull women with or without roids. Truthfully think their some women and hot women that would never sleep with me because carry to much muscle. I had some girls reject me just because they think its to much or I am way to into myself etc. Women feelings always change. One minute they are hot the next they are cold.

I didn't get big for women. Did it because its hell fun and very hard thing to achieve in life. How many people walk around shredded 230lb at 10% bf you see on the beach.
Demon slayer

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mateusz74 and forwardgrowth
You give me hope since I'm almost 30 and havent been able to looksmax yet (saving up. after jaw surgery it should go quick).
-Do you live in a large city with lots of girls?
-How old is the model and how did you meet her?
-Where abouts are you in terms of income for your age (https://dqydj.com/income-percentile-by-age-calculator/) (this is for USA)
-How often can you fuark prime early 20's girls? Like the classyish kind coming from a good family who played field hockey growing up and got good grades, not the stripper type.
-Are you really hung too? That's one thing I dont think I can fix

Do you dye hair? Did you get a hair transplant?

You give me hope since I'm almost 30 and havent been able to looksmax yet (saving up. after jaw surgery it should go quick).
-Do you live in a large city with lots of girls?
-How old is the model and how did you meet her?
-Where abouts are you in terms of income for your age (https://dqydj.com/income-percentile-by-age-calculator/) (this is for USA)
-How often can you fuark prime early 20's girls? Like the classyish kind coming from a good family who played field hockey growing up and got good grades, not the stripper type.
-Are you really hung too? That's one thing I dont think I can fix
yes i do
She is 29 we met in a bar.
enough for me
often
8 inches

Seriously the OP is the definition of masculinity and attractiveness. Mirin’

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
What's you purpose in life? I mean you are 41 and not 20 anymore.

What's you purpose in life? I mean you are 41 and not 20 anymore.
have a fucking good time bro.

Wtf is wrong you simple minded tools.

• JFL
Reactions: toolateforme and forwardgrowth
Only a true chad can get 2k thread views and almost 200 replies on their posts in a day.

Keep slaying bro

• JFL
Reactions: forwardgrowth
roiding fits your facial pheno, your basically like reserve milf for foids

@ChadKahn is your peepee still working with all that juice? Are you applying dht gel on it?

• +1
Random skinny prettyboy mogs you to hell and back
Thats why you are never in a stable relation probably

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, Germania, Deleted member 2581 and 2 others
WOMEN want dimorphism, not some aspie PSL hyper good looking guy, generic white jock over MM any day, if we are talking about smv here not just Looks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3045
Wtf is this random autistic cope?

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme and forwardgrowth
I am not here to flex. I am here to be a narcissist asshole douche bag. Also showing whats possible if you take care of yourself and make diet and training part of your life.
That's the same fucking thing..

All in all an insultingly low IQ account. Still not convinced that you aren't just a troll.

Also lol at the virtue signaling at the end. But the true faggots are the homosexual cumlickers who are falling for you.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 2227, justanothergymcell and 2 others
That's the same fucking thing..

All in all an insultingly low IQ account. Still not convinced that you aren't just a troll account.

Also lol at the virtue signaling at the end. But the true faggots are the homosexual cumlickers who are falling for you.
Dead, are you jelly of his skull tho @SayNoToRotting ?

WOMEN want dimorphism, not some aspie PSL hyper good looking guy, generic white jock over MM any day, if we are talking about smv here not just Looks
woman are disgusted by roid fucks and when they see a pretty boy they look n scream where do you live in this bodybuilder mind?
Wtf is this random autistic cope?
truth hurts roid heads they will never be goodlooking aka cute or handsome
They are beasts for fetish

woman are disgusted by roid fucks and when they see a pretty boy they look n scream where do you live in this bodybuilder mind?

truth hurts roid heads they will never be goodlooking aka cute or handsome
They are beasts for fetish
Men like women are driven by dimorphism, aka the basis of attraction, women aren't seeking psl perfection, high psl triggers adornment not lust like masc qualities ie height, frame, muscle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3045
Men like women are driven by dimorphism, aka the basis of attraction, women aren't seeking psl perfection, high psl triggers adornment not lust
Bullshit woman love prettyboys and handsome man not ogres but what do you know
Bodybuilders are just a fetish for woman they aint getting nothing serious with them and they find them ugly like beasts just for the fucking fetish

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
Bodybuilders are just a fetish for woman they aint getting nothing serious with them and they find them ugly like beasts just for the fucking fetish
time to take the masc pill my friend, time to roid and get LL

same for ugly BBCs just for fucks
time to take the masc pill my friend, time to roid and get LL
Better be prettyboy and let girls scream all the time on street and watch

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
yeah and you're are 15 so your opinion is invalid

• +1
yeah and you're are 15 so your opinion is invalid
Yeah if you going for jb, chico looks are good, but women wants guys that are basically masc like there father its weird, but it is what it is

Dead, are you jelly of his skull tho @SayNoToRotting ?
Even if I did I wouldn't orbit around him in the same homosexual manner as @toolateforme does. Especially not when it's coming from a narcissistic man child such as OP.

Reminds me of betabuxxers who tolerate all kinds of female degeneracy, simply to get some pussy.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Germania, Deleted member 3043 and forwardgrowth
@toolateforme victimmaxer

Yeah if you going for jb, chico looks are good, but women wants guys that are basically masc like there father its weird, but it is what it is
Bullshit tyou guys are delusionals probably never seen prettyboys in real life and how they are seen by woman
Muscle guys are seen as ogres ugly ugly ugly only for whores in club or ogre fetish

Bullshit tyou guys are delusionals probably never seen prettyboys in real life and how they are seen by woman
Muscle guys are seen as ogres ugly ugly ugly only for whores in club
Thats the psl mantra, women wants guys like jordan barret ..um no, they want dimorphism in face, height, frame, and muscle..its not that pretty boys aren't powerful but if they don't have proper dimorph they won't trigger lust just are interesting to look at, eye candy

• +1
Reactions: Germania and Deleted member 3045
yeah bro that's high school bro. most commenters on chico are high school girls.