New implant result. guy with cheek and jaw implant from Dr.E

Do you have fully hard erections with duta, if not do you take any assisting drugs for it ?
also what issues makes you avoid fue?
Dut takes a little bit of edge off my libido, but not enough to be a problem. No morning wood but no performance issues when I need things to work, either. I wish I didn't have the very slight side effect, but if I don't have hair on my head, I'll have problems that constant boners won't fix.

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia, Deleted member 9753, Good_Little_Goy and 3 others
Dut takes a little bit of edge off my libido, but not enough to be a problem. No morning wood but no performance issues when I need things to work, either. I wish I didn't have the very slight side effect, but if I don't have hair on my head, I'll have problems that constant boners won't fix.
congratz bro, you helped to remove the ban on gay guys on this forum

tell all of them to join up and help each other to look the best we can

• Love it
Reactions: thecel
Do you have fully hard erections with duta, if not do you take any assisting drugs for it ?
also what issues makes you avoid fue?
Oh, and I think I talked about FUE in an earlier post. Basically, creates a scar field in the donor area that can create complications in future procedures, you CAN see the scars and it can often lead to a "moth-eaten" look in your donor, and it's VERY easy to fuck up FUE and transect grafts you're removing. A surgeon has to be a true expert to do FUE and get viable graft yield equal to FUT. There are only a few surgeons in the world who I would let touch me with FUE. Gabel is one of them. Some of the best FUT surgeons are not ones who I'd let FUE me (that includes Rahal and Hasson & Wong). Ray Konior and Jerry Cooley, in addition to Gabel, are two of the absolute best in the world and I'd trust them completely. Complete perfectionists.

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
congratz bro, you helped to remove the ban on gay guys on this forum

tell all of them to join up and help each other to look the best we can
Hey, shit, look at that. Yeah, I've got a number of friends who have had work done and might benefit from being here. Gays tend to have more disposable income (no kids, etc.) and focus on looks, so I think they probably get surgery WAY disproportionately to straight guys. Lots of guys with hair transplants, rhinos, etc. I've probably had three dozen guys ask me about jaw work since I got mine.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and Deleted member 7098
so only libido hit but not erection quality hit?
and why dut over fin?

so only libido hit but not erection quality hit?
and why dut over fin?
I mean, maybe like somewhat weaker erections? Not a super big difference. I chose dut just for the potency; figured just take the stronger med and not worry about hair loss anymore.

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
Hey Win, if you get a chance, could you respond to the series of body questions I had posted for you up earlier? Thank you!

Aren't homosexuals banned from this forum?

First high IQ user with decent advice that's actually looksmaxxing in months and that's how the average troll greets him JFL, no wonder this board sucks nowadays.

edit: Actually I overreacted and thought you were flaming him when it was just a legit question on the board rules, sorry bro :lul:

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
I had a very similar experience with you when it came to Yaremchuk and the wraparound jaw implant. He did a great job, but he definitely steers the ship more and wouldn't budge on certain things I wanted. I think your results were fantastic and you were fortunate enough to have overlying soft tissue that showed the underlying change really well. I had a relatively similar design to my implant but I have nowhere near as great of a result as you due to the way my soft tissues adapted (chin didn't come out looking as square and my jaw angles are far less angular with some masseter dehiscence - not uncommon when lengthening the ramus).

I find your aesthetic improvement over time to be incredible - started at the start of your Instagram and went through it all to present. I'm particularly amazed with your physique improvements. I do have a few questions for you if you don't mind:

1. Can you shed a bit more light as to what you've done over time when it comes to fitness and dieting, especially with regards to the balance of putting on muscle mass while maintaining such low bodyfat year round? Do you go through cutting/bulking cycles? Consistently lean bulk?

2. How do you manage to get and stay so lean naturally? It's really incredible - I was shocked that you had only done one cycle of test. Going off your physique alone I would have sworn that you built your muscle mass up over multiple cycles and maybe used tren when you were at your most lean/vascular, but I stand corrected.

3. How much "improvement" (for lack of better word) in your face would you attribute to achieving very low bodyfat percentage? It seems like it made your features a lot more angular.

As far as the face goes, you mentioned using filler - do you only use this in the cheeks and under the eyes?

Thanks again for commenting here, and I have to really credit you for your maturity - despite a lot of the negative and immature comments here you've taken it all in stride and still been really helpful.

Hey, sorry, I missed these in the activity on the thread:

1. I've got a naturally high metabolism that still hasn't subsided (I'm 38 now), so that really keeps fat off even when I cheat on food. Just genetics. I've never done a dirty bulk and I don't think they're very effective; steady, consistent gains have paid off a lot for me as a strategy. I hired a trainer/nutritionist in 2016 and she helped me zero in my macros; about 2,600 cals on bulk days (5x/week) and roughly 1,700 cals on cut days (2x/week).

2. Like I said, mainly metabolism--and the fact that I have good discipline and don't cheat much on food. I use MyFitnessPal to track calories and really don't deviate much. I've been lifting seriously for ten years, so a lot of it is just payoff from persistence over the long term. I also do HIIT cardio for at least fifteen minutes a day on the elliptical; that's really been part of the secret of burning fat. Just seems like it makes fat melt off (for my metabolism at least).

3. Yeah, it's made a difference for sure--no such thing as targeted fat loss, so it does show up in the face. If you look at my old pics, my bone structure was totally buried under fat. When I'm down to like 5%, though, I think I look a little too gaunt (which is common if you look at pro bodybuilders when they're in competition--it ages them a lot).

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish, scalpel and Deleted member 7098

1. I've got a naturally high metabolism that still hasn't subsided (I'm 38 now), so that really keeps fat off even when I cheat on food. Just genetics. I've never done a dirty bulk and I don't think they're very effective; steady, consistent gains have paid off a lot for me as a strategy. I hired a trainer/nutritionist in 2016 and she helped me zero in my macros; about 2,600 cals on bulk days (5x/week) and roughly 1,700 cals on cut days (2x/week).

2. Like I said, mainly metabolism--and the fact that I have good discipline and don't cheat much on food. I use MyFitnessPal to track calories and really don't deviate much. I've been lifting seriously for ten years, so a lot of it is just payoff from persistence over the long term. I also do HIIT cardio for at least fifteen minutes a day on the elliptical; that's really been part of the secret of burning fat. Just seems like it makes fat melt off (for my metabolism at least).

3. Yeah, it's made a difference for sure--no such thing as targeted fat loss, so it does show up in the face. If you look at my old pics, my bone structure was totally buried under fat. When I'm down to like 5%, though, I think I look a little too gaunt (which is common if you look at pro bodybuilders when they're in competition--it ages them a lot).
what's your stats? height and weight?
your physique is on another level, especially for your age

Thanks so much - what kind of macro ratio do you typically try to hit? I assume with how lean you are and no visible bloating that you keep carbs low?

Also - any particular skincare routine you use? Your skin is great too.

Thanks so much - what kind of macro ratio do you typically try to hit? I assume with how lean you are and no visible bloating that you keep carbs low?

Also - any particular skincare routine you use? Your skin is great too.

Here's a pic of my macros from my daily regimen; I'm not slavish about it, but that's the ballpark. No carb macro for cut days, but you'll see the guidance in the pic.

I love Sunday Riley skin care products. I've tried a LOT over the years and those are the best--for my skin, at least. The A+ and Luna products before bed are killer. But I'll also say this about skin... try giving up dairy and gluten. I know that sounds like naturopathic bullshit, but I gave them up when I was fighting IBS and that made a HUGE difference in my skin. They're the biggest inflammation triggers, and my waist also shrank an inch just from getting rid of inflammation/gas/bloat. Hard to give up both, but worth it if you can be disciplined enough.

Attachments

• tips.jpg
    tips.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 154
  • +1
Reactions: randomvanish, scalpel and Deleted member 7098
what's your stats? height and weight?
your physique is on another level, especially for your age

Thanks! 6', 180 lbs. at the moment. I'm usually closer to 190, but really tough to do lower body without gyms open, so I'm stick with lower weights and upper body only; caused me to lose some mass for sure.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9753, ascentium, randomvanish and 1 other person
Thanks! 6', 180 lbs. at the moment. I'm usually closer to 190, but really tough to do lower body without gyms open, so I'm stick with lower weights and upper body only; caused me to lose some mass for sure.
you're legit such a treasure to have here, thank you

• +1
Reactions: Win200
you're legit such a treasure to have here, thank you
Ha! You give me too much credit. But thanks--happy to help. I really vividly remember being in my teens/twenties and hating the way I looked, so I enjoy passing along whatever knowledge I've built up over the years.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Marsiere214, Deleted member 9753 and 4 others
@Win200

Did you ever come across any hair transplant doctors in the New York area in your research or did you pretty much stick to Portland?

@Win200

Did you ever come across any hair transplant doctors in the New York area in your research or did you pretty much stick to Portland?
I know of three in NY: Bob Bernstein, Carlos Wesley, and True & Dorin. They're all talented but not among what I would consider to be the "best of the best." Bernstein specializes in older men (50+). Check out iahrs.org; that's the premiere patent advocacy group for hair transplants. They have a list of recommended surgeons and they really vet the doctors. That said, even within their recommended docs, I wouldn't go to just anyone. In North America, I personally think the best are Gable (for FUT or FUE), Hasson & Wong (for FUT), Rahal (for FUT), Cooley (for FUT or FUE), and Ray Konior (FUT or FUE). Really, you'll probably have to travel for a HT. It's a pain, but worth it. A botched transplant is almost impossible to truly fix and will make you look really uncanny.

Also--set up a consult yesterday with Taban to talk about UEE issues. He didn't have any openings until March, which probably means his surgery calendar is even farther out than that--ugh.

it looks incredible. only bad thing on his face is his gay lips weird eyes. lower third is near perfect.
He only looks gay in your eyes because the guy almost looks perfect, it’s just perspective, if you saw a women with lips like that, and her skin was perfect, you would drool, exactly how a women would feel for a man, men are the most judgmental to other men because obviously the perfect man, is the only type of man you would see as attractive to a women, but some falios you disregard because you aren’t attracted to males

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
I know of three in NY: Bob Bernstein, Carlos Wesley, and True & Dorin. They're all talented but not among what I would consider to be the "best of the best." Bernstein specializes in older men (50+). Check out iahrs.org; that's the premiere patent advocacy group for hair transplants. They have a list of recommended surgeons and they really vet the doctors. That said, even within their recommended docs, I wouldn't go to just anyone. In North America, I personally think the best are Gable (for FUT or FUE), Hasson & Wong (for FUT), Rahal (for FUT), Cooley (for FUT or FUE), and Ray Konior (FUT or FUE). Really, you'll probably have to travel for a HT. It's a pain, but worth it. A botched transplant is almost impossible to truly fix and will make you look really uncanny.

Solid. Thanks !!! I was looking into Bernstein but now I'm switching to Gable I think.

You're a legend.

Solid. Thanks !!! I was looking into Bernstein but now I'm switching to Gable I think.

You're a legend.
You'll be happy you switched. Bernstein is a good surgeon, but most of his patients are older men getting conservative procedures to get a little bit of hair on an otherwise fairly bald head. Gable works much more frequently on younger patients who want a more aggressive/youthful hairline. Having been through this with Gable, I can tell you that he's attuned to this aesthetic and knows what younger patients want. He's also incredibly ethical and candid, and will tell you if your goals aren't realistic/achievable.

I'm pumped for 2021.

I'm going to do a very slight and easy tweak on my jaw implant (shave the width down by 1 or 2 mm towards the back end to narrow my face just a tad) and try and squeeze out another 1 or 2 procedures (minor 2mm cheek implants + hair transplant) by March before the covid vaccine kicks in and going back to work becomes mandatory.

Newly single too so going to kick this into high gear.

Edit: on the hair front I just need to thicken up the density - I have no actual recession so Gable sounds perfect.

@Win200 Thanks sooooo much for your advice.

I'm pumped for 2021.

I'm going to do a very slight and easy tweak on my jaw implant (shave the width down by 1 or 2 mm towards the back end to narrow my face just a tad) and try and squeeze out another 1 or 2 procedures (minor 2mm cheek implants + hair transplant) by March before the covid vaccine kicks in and going back to work becomes mandatory.

Edit: on the hair front I just need to thicken up the density - I have no actual recession so Gable sounds perfect.

did you also get an eppley jaw implant?

I'm pumped for 2021.

remember to post the before/after here

Posting some recovery pics; the Nike shirt and the houndstooth sweater are from the day after surgery; pink sweatshirt is two days after, black t-shirt is five days after. The swelling in the undereyes was the last swelling to resolve and took about two weeks to (nearly) disappear.
Eppley recovery 1
Eppley recovery 2
Eppley recovery 3
Eppley recovery 4

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, Administrator, Good_Little_Goy and 4 others
Pics from a few days ago are attached. In the straight-ahead, you're seeing some lower lid retraction on my right side and some jaw asymmetry from Eppley opening up the chin and right intraoral incision to try to get the implant out. Both the lid and jaw issues are resolving over time.
45 degrees
Cheek
Left 45
Left profile
Right 45
Right profile
Straight ahead

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Wallenberg, joel17, ascentium and 6 others
Posting some recovery pics; the Nike shirt and the houndstooth sweater are from the day after surgery; pink sweatshirt is two days after, black t-shirt is five days after. The swelling in the undereyes was the last swelling to resolve and took about two weeks to (nearly) disappear.View attachment 896922View attachment 896923View attachment 896924View attachment 896925

Wow that looks really painful.

You have nerves of steel for posting that. Well done - it's healing nicely.

Wow that looks really painful.

You have nerves of steel for posting that. Well done - it's healing nicely.
Thanks! But it really doesn't bother me posting any kind of pics. What's the worst that can happen, y'know?

And it actually wasn't painful. There's lots of pressure and some discomfort, but recovery didn't involve pain. The worst part was flying home the day after surgery, which is when your swelling peaks; the pressurization/altitude of flying really makes you feel worse and causes the swelling to balloon, so it was an unpleasant five hours. But felt dramatically better once I got home.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Thanks! But it really doesn't bother me posting any kind of pics. What's the worst that can happen, y'know?

And it actually wasn't painful. There's lots of pressure and some discomfort, but recovery didn't involve pain. The worst part was flying home the day after surgery, which is when your swelling peaks; the pressurization/altitude of flying really makes you feel worse and causes the swelling to balloon, so it was an unpleasant five hours. But felt dramatically better once I got home.
according to media this site is filled with hateful, misogynistic, homophobic potential terrorists

another question, is the jaw implant placed under the masseters?

does chewing feel different now that you have the implant and how does the size of the muscle influence the overall result, since growing the masseter can also influence the broadness of the jaw

Last edited:
according to media this site is filled with hateful, misogynistic, homophobic potential terrorists

does chewing feel different now that you have the implant and how does the size of the muscle influence the overall result, since growing the masseter can also influence the broadness of the jaw
If someone can't handle the comments on this forum, they have bigger problems.

Yes, it's placed under the masseter. Chewing doesn't feel different, but I can feel an overall difference in my jawline. The Yaremchuk implant was pretty thick/bulky, and I think what I can feel is the tissue stretched over expanded "bone" structure. You can also absolutely feel the intraoral scars. Not just, like, you can feel them with your tongue, but when you speak and otherwise move your cheeks, you can feel a sensation where the scars are. Scar tissue is different and tougher than normal tissue, so there's some resistance as your cheeks move. It's very hard to describe, but no surgeon should ever claim that you'll feel exactly the same as you did prior to having an implant. Slight, but there's a difference.

• +1
Reactions: Silver, Amnesia, Good_Little_Goy and 3 others

Seconding what @Win200 said.

Also want to add that the broadness of your jaw can be influenced by skin thickness and masseter muscle / buccal fat etc. I think this can be addressed by the following if you want a tighter contour:

(1) Kybella
(2) botox injection into the masseter muscle
(3) some buccal fat pad removal

• +1

Yes, it's placed under the masseter. Chewing doesn't feel different, but I can feel an overall difference in my jawline. The Yaremchuk implant was pretty thick/bulky, and I think what I can feel is the tissue stretched over expanded "bone" structure. You can also absolutely feel the intraoral scars. Not just, like, you can feel them with your tongue, but when you speak and otherwise move your cheeks, you can feel a sensation where the scars are. Scar tissue is different and tougher than normal tissue, so there's some resistance as your cheeks move. It's very hard to describe, but no surgeon should ever claim that you'll feel exactly the same as you did prior to having an implant. Slight, but there's a difference.

any updated photos?

Also what was your zygo implant sizes ?
@Win200

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, ascentium and Deleted member 7098
does cheek implants cause lower lid retraction ? :oops::oops::oops:
They can if they're inserted through lower eyelid incisions, which mine were. It's resolving, though, and almost gone. Unusual to have lid retraction if you're not doing a lower bleph.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 7098
Here's a pic of my macros from my daily regimen; I'm not slavish about it, but that's the ballpark. No carb macro for cut days, but you'll see the guidance in the pic.

I love Sunday Riley skin care products. I've tried a LOT over the years and those are the best--for my skin, at least. The A+ and Luna products before bed are killer. But I'll also say this about skin... try giving up dairy and gluten. I know that sounds like naturopathic bullshit, but I gave them up when I was fighting IBS and that made a HUGE difference in my skin. They're the biggest inflammation triggers, and my waist also shrank an inch just from getting rid of inflammation/gas/bloat. Hard to give up both, but worth it if you can be disciplined enough.

So for skincare you use A+ and Luna before bed... what about for a daily cleanser plus like a daytime moisturizer? Also, with using those before bed retinol products can you still get sun the next day?

They can if they're inserted through lower eyelid incisions, which mine were. It's resolving, though, and almost gone. Unusual to have lid retraction if you're not doing a lower bleph.
Can you PM me the cost of the procedure?

cant find it, can you quote
It's complicated, bc I was slated to have customer malars/zygos plus removal of the previous jaw implant, an inferior mandible border shave, then a new custom jaw implant. That, combined, was roughly $30k. When the jaw removal didn't work, they refunded some of the surgeon's fees, surgery center, overnight nurse, and Implantech fees, but impossible to tell what the cost of JUST the custom malar/zygos alone would have been. Something around $15k, probably.

• +1
Reactions: metagross, Deleted member 7098, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person
So for skincare you use A+ and Luna before bed... what about for a daily cleanser plus like a daytime moisturizer? Also, with using those before bed retinol products can you still get sun the next day?
I use SPF the next day, so no issue there. I use Sunday Riley's Ceramic Slip cleanser, which I love, and use their CEO and Tidal moisturizers. Their Juno moisturizer oil is awesome--I usually mix a few drops into regular moisturizer at night. Avoiding gluten and dairy help with skin, too--they're huge inflammatories.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and Good_Little_Goy
1) @davidzur @Win200 what were the measurements of your wraparound implants with Dr. Y at the jaw angles? Mine are going to be roughly 9mm and 11mm (I have jaw asymmetry).
2) Did you wish you had gone slightly more narrow (it seems Dr. Y aims same kind of square jaw aesthetic for everybody)? I know @Win200 you wish the chin was narrower, do you have similar feelings about the body of the jaw implant?

2) Did you guys experience the same masseter dehiscence as @scalpel?

Thanks!

Also @Win200 was this sensation one of the reasons you wanted to change your implant (i.e. was the discomfort enough to drive you to a second surgery?). And the inferior mandible shave you were discussing with Eppley, would this have been a shave of the existing implant or actual bone? Thanks!

1) @davidzur @Win200 what were the measurements of your wraparound implants with Dr. Y at the jaw angles? Mine are going to be roughly 9mm and 11mm (I have jaw asymmetry).
2) Did you wish you had gone slightly more narrow (it seems Dr. Y aims same kind of square jaw aesthetic for everybody)? I know @Win200 you wish the chin was narrower, do you have similar feelings about the body of the jaw implant?

Thanks!

I wish I'd gone slightly more narrow. The width is fine...if I'm keeping my bodyfat very low, which I'm not always doing. One thing I would caution to anyone getting a wraparound implant is to make sure you're willing to keep your fat to the minimum (or at least in check) because fat + the added mass of the implant is not a good look on most people.

It can also be very hard to predict whether masseter dehiscence will occur. For reference, I wanted more drop down and Dr. Y wouldn't because he was concerned about dehiscence, which happened anyway (and happened asymmetrically). Also be aware that if dehiscence occurs to a significant degree, your face can end up looking a little rounder from the front view because the muscle has been pushed out to the side from the additional implant width + sits higher than it's supposed to.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Good_Little_Goy

Thanks!
My angle projection augmentation was 12mm per side. I would've taken it down a LITTLE bit, like to 10mm, but it really doesn't bother me.

No, I didn't have any masseter dehiscence. And that's one reason why Eppley didn't take my implant out; there was some bone overgrowth that had developed near the masseter, and he thought he was have trouble reattaching the masseter and that dehiscence was likely to occur as a result.

• +1
Also @Win200 was this sensation one of the reasons you wanted to change your implant (i.e. was the discomfort enough to drive you to a second surgery?). And the inferior mandible shave you were discussing with Eppley, would this have been a shave of the existing implant or actual bone? Thanks!
No, that's not why. And I wouldn't describe it as "discomfort"; there's just some sensation. The inferior border shave was going to be of the bone itself after the Yaremchuk implant was removed. The planned shave is shown (very roughly) in red below.

Attachments

• Patient Sketch 1.JPG
    Patient Sketch 1.JPG
    72.2 KB · Views: 148
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and Deleted member 7098
Here's the design file for my Yaremchuk implant, for reference.

Attachments

• Dr. Yaremchuk, Pt. W. Martin Planning Renderings.pdf
    4.8 MB · Views: 149
  • +1
Reactions: Silver, Wallenberg, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
And this is the final design file for the Eppley malar/zygos and jaw implant.

Remember:

1. Eppley was NOT able to place this jaw implant, so what you see in me now is still the Yaremhcuk implant.
  2. The forward projection of the malar/zygos, at the corners, was shaved down to about 2mm of projection in the OR.
  3. Page 3 shows the inferior border shave that Eppley was going to perform on the mandible to accommodate the new implant; this was designed to reduce the vertical drop-down of the jawline.
  4. The Eppley design file has a page that says "existing implant." That is the chin implant I had placed in 2011 and that Yaremchuk removed in 2016. Eppley used the CT scan I had done in 2016 for the Yaremchuk surgery, hence why it shows the old chin implant. Just ignore that section.

Attachments

• Dr. B. Eppley_Pt. W.M._Sx. 11-05-2020_WO# 138838_Case Report (10-13-2020 TY).pdf
    4.2 MB · Views: 143
  • +1
Reactions: Silver, Danish_Retard, Wallenberg and 3 others
@Win200 thank you for all the thoughtful replies! I was wondering if there were any long-term projections for implant results as we age? Specifically in the cheek area where the muscles are detached there, does it cause premature aging?