New implant result. guy with cheek and jaw implant from Dr.E

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
Without lip fillers, and his extreme case of uee, he would look very good.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Acromegaly_Chad, Marsiere214 and 9 others
F A G G O T

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: darkking, Oueyy, callisto and 47 others
what the fuck is up with this gay ass picture of his head draped with negro films

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anonymous8675, CristianT, coolguy1 and 8 others
This is what he looked like 6yrs ago

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, mulattomaxxer, Heguldus and 18 others
Gay failo will NEVER LOOK GOOD

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21646, Marsiere214, coolguy1 and 15 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21646, coolguy1, Danish_Retard and 14 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg, subhuman incel, Deleted member 8853 and 6 others
How the fuck? He would look pretty good (much better than before) if he removed that retarded make up
Now he looks weird as fuck lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543 and coolguy1
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, randomvanish, Wallenberg and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: coolguy1 and Deleted member 643
yeah, narrow face, jaw, small chin, bug eyed collagenless cuck, sure
Lets only speak about the things that he got from dr.e. You guys are biased because he has lip fillers, uee, uses make up and is gay.
I think his jaw/chin looks almost perfect. I have a chad friend with huge laycount, that has the identical square jaw and chin.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Wallenberg, Marsiere214 and 10 others
Uncanny af

• +1
Reactions: zaynbrah, Deleted member 643, Deleted member 4383 and 6 others
Uncanny af
I agree to the rest of his face. But not on jaw/chin/cheeks.

Bildschirmfoto 2020 11 04 um 163223
Bildschirmfoto 2020 11 04 um 163422
Bildschirmfoto 2020 11 04 um 163457
Bildschirmfoto 2020 11 04 um 163540

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Wallenberg, .👽. and 14 others
He looks better now. The lips is a failo. Way overdone. Perhaps even his small lips were better. He just need to fix his under eye support and he is gucci. One of the better ascension by surgery I saw.

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, T50 Mogger, mulattomaxxer and 3 others
looks like me if i ever decided to gaymaxx ngl

fuck this faggot getting lip fillers

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
Very nice. Is projection mentioned somewhere ?

he hasnt even been to eppley yet wdym

OCnS1td.png

vlAHmlv.png

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MadTwatter, Chadakin and Good_Little_Goy
The shape of the actual implant isn't bad, and it emphasises the angle of the jaw, which is good. And I do like the squareness of the chin.

BUT, the zygomatic implants are horrible - the size of the malar shell implant is far too big for the frame of his face. He should have opted for a smaller malar implant to help balance out his face. It would've looked much better.

Oversized malar implants, combined with an ultra-thinned rhinoplasty, over-filled lips, an overly-lifted lateral lip corners, contributes to an overly-augmented look - which I despise..... But I think he's one of those people that enjoys, and aspires to have, an overly-augmented aesthetic. (Gross).

It's quite difficult for my brain to focus solely on the results of the jawline implant, because there's just so much 'going on' with the rest of his face.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Fear and 7 others
he hasnt even been to eppley yet wdym

OCnS1td.png

vlAHmlv.png
Hmm i think he already got implants from eppley that he now wants to get removed.
He posted this 83 weeks ago:

0EB16F67 ED0A 47C1 9745 3071388B32FF
1A5A8CD7 9EC8 40F9 9D8C 202D20861C7D
D7314C69 E61F 4B09 87D3 8D76A5C30820

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
it looks incredible. only bad thing on his face is his gay lips weird eyes. lower third is near perfect.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31942, T50 Mogger, KING REIDYZ and 10 others
@RealSurgerymax what causes this fake look ?
lips, shaved eyebrows, bad nose job. the rest is just too good for me. i wish i can had this lower third immediately.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, Deleted member 4416, Mouthbreath and 1 other person
also, how he got wide mouth ? look at him before. damn !

Attachments

• 2wasdadzx.JPG
    2wasdadzx.JPG
    54.3 KB · Views: 268
  • 2adzxca.JPG
    2adzxca.JPG
    29.8 KB · Views: 297
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Something on him looks very weird and effeminate but I can't pinpoint what it is

Also, he has droopy eyelid or UEE

"No homo bro , nice zygos"

Screenshot 20201104 172626 DuckDuckGo

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 31942, Lonenely sigma, valhalar and 30 others
I just googled videos of this guy to see him in motion.

Results on the first page:

-trio gay sex et etc

-anal penetration etc

however I found a vid where he got a hairtransplant, jaw looked good in motion, however not sure if he got this implant back then (was 2019), certainly had something done to his jaw back then already considering how he looked like 6 years ago.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, valhalar, PubertyMaxxer and 13 others
Something on him looks very weird and effeminate but I can't pinpoint what it is

Also, he has droopy eyelid or UEE
lips obviously. also zygos are kinda round especially when he's smiling. zygos must be sharp for masculine look i guess.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, to_stop_da_cope and Deleted member 10449
over for eppleycels

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10449
lips obviously. also zygos are kinda round especially when he's smiling. zygos must be sharp for masculine look i guess.
Yes lips indeed look absolutely faggish

But if cheeks also contribute to the femininity then this is an eppley fail

he might want to have roundish though.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx and Deleted member 10449
I think you guys need to stop posting gay guys surgeries here.

Like nigga is wearing a lip stick n shit of course he is gonna look feminine.

Also eyes needs orbital decompression

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 31942, coolguy1, kuroganeikki and 6 others
His jaw implant result is very good but it just shows that having the wrong type of cheek implant can make a guy look much worse. If he would fix his UEE, go back to normal lips, and had gotten just a normal zygo implant (or something like Saiyan) he would look much better. This is why I only opted for 5mm on my infraorbital rim implant, the surgeon straight up told me the only people who are satisfied with cheek implants are women and gay men.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, valhalar, Deleted member 2729 and 7 others
His jaw implant result is very good but it just shows that having the wrong type of cheek implant can make a guy look much worse. If he would fix his UEE, go back to normal lips, and had gotten just a normal zygo implant (or something like Saiyan) he would look much better. This is why I only opted for 5mm on my infraorbital rim implant, the surgeon straight up told me the only people who are satisfied with cheek implants are women and gay men.
The thing is that he was not recessed before the implant, and had a solid base for it.
Here you can see that his chin was forward grown, and he only lacked jaw and chin mass/width. Was the perfect candidate for implants.

783221 dd25ff3ff04036a99cc1eedfa737a93d

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, Danish_Retard and randomvanish

It's not an eppley fail if he wanted it. Eppley doesn't care why you want something he just grants your wish for a large sum of money.

• +1
Reactions: MadTwatter, Yerico7, Amnesia and 4 others
The thing is that he was not recessed before the implant, and had a solid base for it.
Here you can see that his chin was forward grown, and he only lacked jaw and chin mass/width. Was the perfect candidate for implants.

View attachment 783531

Very true... I was honestly thinking the same thing, Eppley got lucky with this result simply because the guy had good underlying bone structure unlike a lot of other people who get implants. He honestly looked ok before and didn't really have any fail-Os which is why the implant looks so good. I'm not even sure why he got the malar implant because he didn't even have undereye circles.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
His uncanny look caused by malar implant, make up and lip fillers. Without them his jaw result is really good.

• +1
Reactions: MadTwatter, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 4416 and 1 other person
Blackpill me guys on lip fillers. Are they always bad? When I morph myself, I look way better with wider mouth and fuller lips. I'm sure it's the case for most guys.
Has this guy just overdone it? Or is narrow mouth/thin lips an unfixable death sentence?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and BradAniston
He paid 30k, its over for poorcels

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rydofx, CursedOne and Danish_Retard
It's not an eppley fail if he wanted it. Eppley doesn't care why you want something he just grants your wish for a large sum of money.
Then sure no prob I just would never want to end up looking like a fag by acciden

Blackpill me guys on lip fillers. Are they always bad? When I morph myself, I look way better with wider mouth and fuller lips. I'm sure it's the case for most guys.
Has this guy just overdone it? Or is narrow mouth/thin lips an unfixable death sentence?
Thicker lips for a male is a small psl boost. However lips are really tricky. It get fast overdone.
Narrow mouth isnt that big factor in my opinion. It's better to focus on eyes and jaw and spend cash there then on lips. Also preferences are different per culture. See

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodStyle
The shape of the actual implant isn't bad, and it emphasises the angle of the jaw, which is good. And I do like the squareness of the chin.

BUT, the zygomatic implants are horrible - the size of the malar shell implant is far too big for the frame of his face. He should have opted for a smaller malar implant to help balance out his face. It would've looked much better.

Oversized malar implants, combined with an ultra-thinned rhinoplasty, over-filled lips, an overly-lifted lateral lip corners, contributes to an overly-augmented look - which I despise..... But I think he's one of those people that enjoys, and aspires to have, an overly-augmented aesthetic. (Gross).

It's quite difficult for my brain to focus solely on the results of the jawline implant, because there's just so much 'going on' with the rest of his face.

Everyone's looking at this wrong... He posted that he currently has a jawline implant and cheek fillers. He is currently consulting with Eppley to replace the jawline implant (he thinks the chin is too wide currently) and replace the cheek fillers with implants.

• +1
Reactions: ascentium

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Administrator
OKAY THE THING TO REMEMBER WITH LIP FILLERS IS YOUR UPPER LIP SHOULD NEVER NEVER NEVER BE BIGGER THAN YOUR LOWER LIP NEVER NEVER NEVER

• +1
Reactions: Tall, Mastermind, LastHopeForNorman and 3 others
It's good in the corner of you mouth to make your mouth look wider, don't go more than 0'5 ml or you'll look like a fag

• Love it
They're not always bad. Lip filler, when used conservatively in males, can certainly enhance facial harmony and one's appearance. It takes a skilled injector to be able to treat male lips and preventing them from looking feminised, since male and females have different lip proportions.

Keep in mind: Although this guy has filled his lips, he has also had a surgical lateral corner lip-lift. You can tell by analysing the corner of his lips - they're permanently up-tilted, which isn't a natural trait and is a key indicator of a lip lift procedure.

• +1
Keep in mind: Although this guy has filled his lips, he has also had a surgical lateral corner lip-lift. You can tell by analysing the corner of his lips - they're permanently up-tilted, which isn't a natural trait and is a key indicator of a lip lift procedure.

Can this lateral liplift also be done conservatively?
Downturned edges are such a looksmin but at the same time, anyone who has attempted correcting them ends up with a joker/botched surgery victim look.

very shitty cheekbones implant result they gave him big feminine cheekbones not striking at all
shoulda gotten mse

Can this lateral liplift also be done conservatively?
Downturned edges are such a looksmin but at the same time, anyone who has attempted correcting them ends up with a joker/botched surgery victim look.
Of course it can.

There are many different styles of lip-lifts - medial lip-lift, Bullhorn lip-lift, V to the Y lip-lift, etc.

It's not a common procedure for surgeons to lift the corners of the mouth so that they become up-tilted in males. On a male, it's ideal to have neutrally-positioned lip corners, not up-titled lip corners, which is quite a feminine trait.

You can also inject a small amount of filler under the lip corner help it slightly raise upwards. A lot of the time, lips become downturned because there is a loss of volume in the mentolabial area that occurs as we age.

• Love it