New implant result. guy with cheek and jaw implant from Dr.E

@Win200 thank you for all the thoughtful replies! I was wondering if there were any long-term projections for implant results as we age? Specifically in the cheek area where the muscles are detached there, does it cause premature aging?
I haven't read/heard anything along these lines. Doesn't mean that it's not out there, but I haven't read it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
I haven't read/heard anything along these lines. Doesn't mean that it's not out there, but I haven't read it.
are you still planning on having your jaw implant replaced? you're the one who convinced me to also get one as well rather than going through the more risky and invasive surgery of a chin-wing with a genioplasty

another surgeon said that implants at the jaw could wear down the underlying bone over time, what did eppley/yaremchuck say about longevity of their implants?

do you have a scan with the yaremchuck implant?

also sorry for having so many immature people on here who can't get over your sexuality, we aren't all bad

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2021-01-15 um 00.29.22.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2021-01-15 um 00.29.22.png
    261.4 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: coke, Wallenberg and RealSurgerymax
@Win200 kind off off topic but i love your detailed answers and approach in this thread man, you seem like a genuinely good kind hearted person willing to help out

no homo

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, Tobias Fünke, eeemork911 and 1 other person
another surgeon said that implants at the jaw could wear down the underlying bone over time, what did eppley/yaremchuck say about longevity of their implants?
i believe there's only 1 study shared by yaremchuk, the study find out here only 2 mm at worst bone resoprtion.

However doctors who do osteotomies mostly really bashing implants, some of them even say "it's evil" to put an implant to the face.
Since it make bone erosions etc.

What do you think ? @RealSurgerymax

• +1
Reactions: falcolombobby and Deleted member 7098
are you still planning on having your jaw implant replaced? you're the one who convinced me to also get one as well rather than going through the more risky and invasive surgery of a chin-wing with a genioplasty

do you have a scan with the yaremchuck implant?

also sorry for having so many immature people on here who can't get over your sexuality, we aren't all bad
I don't think I'll try to replace the jaw. Eppley said it couldn't be done safely and I trust him. I'm going to have him manually shave the chin area to narrow it, which he can do w/o removing and replacing. That was my main area of the concern with the jaw, anyway.

• +1
T
@Win200 kind off off topic but i love your detailed answers and approach in this thread man, you seem like a genuinely good kind hearted person willing to help out

no homo
Thanks--appreciate it!

• +1
@Win200 Hey mate - thanks for all the info you've given here, it's extremely helpful and your results are stunning.

If you were to go through getting the jaw and cheek implants again, which surgeon would you choose - Eppley or Yaremchuk? Would love to hear your rationale as well (you've detailed some of it through the thread, but since so many people are faced with this exact decision this might be a great place to summarize everything).

This guy looks uncanny

@Win200 Hey mate - thanks for all the info you've given here, it's extremely helpful and your results are stunning.

If you were to go through getting the jaw and cheek implants again, which surgeon would you choose - Eppley or Yaremchuk? Would love to hear your rationale as well (you've detailed some of it through the thread, but since so many people are faced with this exact decision this might be a great place to summarize everything).
Both great surgeons, but I'd go with Eppley. More collaborative, better listener, don't adopt a top-down approach wherein he decides how he thinks you should look and you have to fight to get the design adjusted to fit your preferences. Eppley actually takes notes on your input--no feeling that your feedback is going down the rabbit hole.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and randomvanish
This guys a legend and helpful too, the forum needs more like him.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, Tobias Fünke and Danish_Retard
The thing is that he was not recessed before the implant, and had a solid base for it.
Here you can see that his chin was forward grown, and he only lacked jaw and chin mass/width. Was the perfect candidate for implants.

View attachment 783531
Low IQ spotted. The chin doesn't differ in width much between men. It's the chin's relative horizontal position that determines how wide it seems. Push your chin out and it'll become wider even though the width of your jaw didn't change.

He looks recessed in his anterior maxilla in that picture. He lacked forward growth of the lower part of his maxilla that would give him a bigger looking chin.

If someone can't handle the comments on this forum, they have bigger problems.

Yes, it's placed under the masseter. Chewing doesn't feel different, but I can feel an overall difference in my jawline. The Yaremchuk implant was pretty thick/bulky, and I think what I can feel is the tissue stretched over expanded "bone" structure. You can also absolutely feel the intraoral scars. Not just, like, you can feel them with your tongue, but when you speak and otherwise move your cheeks, you can feel a sensation where the scars are. Scar tissue is different and tougher than normal tissue, so there's some resistance as your cheeks move. It's very hard to describe, but no surgeon should ever claim that you'll feel exactly the same as you did prior to having an implant. Slight, but there's a difference.
Interesting can you share how much he charged for the procedure and do you think you can eventually forget that you've had work done in terms of feeling different sensations in your face?

Resurrecting this thread. So, I've decided to remove the cheek implants. They're too big in almost every way--lateral projection, forward projection, infraorbital rim augmentation. The ogee curve they form looks, to me, completely unnatural. The tear trough augmentation is a bit convex, which looks puffy, and the entire mid-section of my face is just oversized. It's particularly pronounced when I smile and all my cheek tissue is bunched up on top of the implants. Open to comments, and not sure if I'm doing a remove and replace with a smaller implant, or just a removal. (I'm concerned about cheek sagging with removal due to the capsule around the implants.)

Talking to Eppley on Monday about option. See pics for examples of what I'm talking about.

Attachments

• Me and Lucas (2).jpg
    Me and Lucas (2).jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 74
  • Me and Lucas(1).jpg
    Me and Lucas(1).jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 109
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, Amnesia, Deleted member 7098 and 4 others
Resurrecting this thread. So, I've decided to remove the cheek implants. They're too big in almost every way--lateral projection, forward projection, infraorbital rim augmentation. The ogee curve they form looks, to me, completely unnatural. The tear trough augmentation is a bit convex, which looks puffy, and the entire mid-section of my face is just oversized. It's particularly pronounced when I smile and all my cheek tissue is bunched up on top of the implants. Open to comments, and not sure if I'm doing a remove and replace with a smaller implant, or just a removal. (I'm concerned about cheek sagging with removal due to the capsule around the implants.)

Talking to Eppley on Monday about option. See pics for examples of what I'm talking about.
you should just start a new thread it will get more traction and help

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard

You're right, they cheek implants look unnatural, but you did tell Eppley that you wouldn't mind if they were a bit "extra" unnaturally looking, right? That's why you went with the size you chose

do think that shaving them down a bit could be an option, or would you have to remove them entirely and get a smaller implant in?

The thing that would concern me is, that if you remove the cheek implants entirely without putting in a smaller replacement, while keeping the wrap-around jaw implant, your face could look uncanny due to your jaw being way over proportionate compared to your cheek bones.

Last edited:
do think that shaving them down a bit could be an option or would you have to remove them entirely and get a smaller implant in?

the thing that would concern me is, that if you remove the cheek implants entirely without putting in a smaller replacement, while keeping the wrap-around jaw implant, your face could look uncanny due to your jaw being way over proportionate compared to your cheek bones.
You know, when I previously had the jaw in w/o the cheeks, I don't think it looked disproportionate. But I'm very open to resizing down to a more conservative cheek implant.

You know, when I previously had the jaw in w/o the cheeks, I don't think it looked disproportionate. But I'm very open to resizing down to a more conservative cheek implant.
right, i forgot Eppley couldn't remove your old Yaremchuck implant.

Would you be happy if you just achieved the look you had before getting the cheeks done? I remember you already looked good before and the Eppley cheek implants just pushed it towards a more "plastic" Ken Doll look, if you know what I mean.

And even though i can see where you're coming from, i think the infraorbital rim augmentation is a good improvement compared to your before-pics, the zygomatic projection is what makes it look "fake"

right, i forgot Eppley couldn't remove your old Yaremchuck implant.

Would you be happy if you just achieved the look you had before getting the cheeks done? I remember you already looked good before and the Eppley cheek implants just pushed it towards a more "plastic" Ken Doll look, if you know what I mean.

And even though i can see where you're coming from, i think the infraorbital rim augmentation is a good improvement compared to your before-pics, the zygomatic projection is what makes it look "fake"
Yeah, if I could just dial it back to pre-cheek implants, I would. The thing I worry about is cheek sagging; now that the cheek tissue has been detached from the bone and a capsule formed between the tissue and bone, you can get sagging with the implant is removed and the smooth sides of the capsule no longer adhere as the tissue and bone once did. So I'm very cautious about straight removal leaving me with sagging tissue. Replacing the implants can fill the capsule and avoid that problem, so the solution might be a drastically dialed-down implant. I'd still get some zygo projection, just not nearly as much.

• +1
Yeah, if I could just dial it back to pre-cheek implants, I would. The thing I worry about is cheek sagging; now that the cheek tissue has been detached from the bone and a capsule formed between the tissue and bone, you can get sagging with the implant is removed and the smooth sides of the capsule no longer adhere as the tissue and bone once did. So I'm very cautious about straight removal leaving me with sagging tissue. Replacing the implants can fill the capsule and avoid that problem, so the solution might be a drastically dialed-down implant. I'd still get some zygo projection, just not nearly as much.
yeah, actually never mind, you looked way better before and didn't look disproportionate at all
Bildschirmfoto 2021 07 28 um 002418

hope there is something Eppley can do so you don't have saggy or indented tissue once you get it removed/replaced. maybe have to combine it with a thread-lift or fat transfer.

hope everything goes alright, and appreciate it for keeping us updated here

yeah, actually never mind, you looked way better before.
View attachment 1243506View attachment 1243509
hope there is something Eppley can do so you don't have saggy or indented tissue once you get it removed/replaced. maybe have to combine it with a thread-lift or fat transfer.

hope everything goes alright, and appreciate it for keeping us updated here
Yup, I definitely want to know what he can do to prevent bad removal outcomes. The before just looks SO much more natural, right? I think the implants fundamentally changed how I look, and not in a good way--I look older, for one.

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
Yup, I definitely want to know what he can do to prevent bad removal outcomes. The before just looks SO much more natural, right? I think the implants fundamentally changed how I look, and not in a good way--I look older, for one.
couldn't put my finger on it, but you do look older.

your face looks broader and more puffy/bloated than before, did you switch up your diet, gain body fat, had some more fillers? could it still be due to some swelling or it might actually just be the stretched skin from the cheek implant, hard to make out

couldn't put my finger on it, but you do look older. your face looks broader and more puffy/bloated than before, did you switch up your diet, gain body fat, had some fillers or could it still be due to some swelling? or it might actually just be the stretched skin from the cheek implant
No, it's definitely just added volume from the implants. The zygo projection really does make my face look bloated/puffy. The implants themselves are fairly rounded and not "sharp," so I think that's hurting. My body fat is under 10% right now.

No, it's definitely just added volume from the implants. The zygo projection really does make my face look bloated/puffy. The implants themselves are fairly rounded and not "sharp," so I think that's hurting. My body fat is under 10% right now.
When are you planning getting this done?
Also if you don’t mind me asking, how many surgeries have you had done? I’m worried about being put to sleep for my first.

They're not always bad. Lip filler, when used conservatively in males, can certainly enhance facial harmony and one's appearance. It takes a skilled injector to be able to treat male lips and preventing them from looking feminised, since male and females have different lip proportions.

Keep in mind: Although this guy has filled his lips, he has also had a surgical lateral corner lip-lift. You can tell by analysing the corner of his lips - they're permanently up-tilted, which isn't a natural trait and is a key indicator of a lip lift procedure.
Slight up tilted lips is ideal like Sean oprey

When are you planning getting this done?
Also if you don’t mind me asking, how many surgeries have you had done? I’m worried about being put to sleep for my first.
The removal and replacement is on February 10th. I've been under... let's see... six times. No issues whatsoever.

Slight up tilted lips is ideal like Sean oprey
My upturned lips were due to filler--the guy who said I'd had a corner lift was way off. I dissolved my lip fillers last month and the upturn went away. Looks way better.

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
My upturned lips were due to filler--the guy who said I'd had a corner lift was way off. I dissolved my lip fillers last month and the upturn went away. Looks way better.
interesting. I have downturned lips that annoy me and make me look angry I think.
I was looking at either some sort of corner lip lift or filler. I'm not trying to look like Kylie Jenner though. But slightly 'rollling'the outer part of my top lift upwards improves it and I imagine that same effect could be got with lip fillers.

This is what he looked like 6yrs ago

holyshit. next gen looksmaximg. its like he only went like 3 points but its like the few points that truly changed hes life and made him a higer tier normie capable of exprimenting life to the fullest.

• +1
Reactions: Win200
The removal and replacement is on February 10th. I've been under... let's see... six times. No issues whatsoever.
mirin high efforts.
If only the edges were a bit softer/rounder.

The jaw implant from Dr. Y was truly great.

OP change the title since it's Dr. Y who did it. If you can't then maybe mods can.

And this is the final design file for the Eppley malar/zygos and jaw implant.

Remember:

1. Eppley was NOT able to place this jaw implant, so what you see in me now is still the Yaremhcuk implant.
  2. The forward projection of the malar/zygos, at the corners, was shaved down to about 2mm of projection in the OR.
  3. Page 3 shows the inferior border shave that Eppley was going to perform on the mandible to accommodate the new implant; this was designed to reduce the vertical drop-down of the jawline.
  4. The Eppley design file has a page that says "existing implant." That is the chin implant I had placed in 2011 and that Yaremchuk removed in 2016. Eppley used the CT scan I had done in 2016 for the Yaremchuk surgery, hence why it shows the old chin implant. Just ignore that section.
did you get wisdom teeth removed?