New Study: Finasteride damages more than 10,000 genes

I can get 100% rock hard like before, just not spontaneously.

I can also coom 10x a day with good sperm quality.

Nothing else changed for me except the spontaneity, its like our dicks function like they used to but Im scared something in the brain has changed which caused the spontaneous erections only.
Better than being bald tho that's too damaging

Better than being bald tho that's too damaging

No I'm off fin, while I was on it I felt like absolute shit and had no sex drive.

I'd rather be a bald horny incel who fucks hookers than a NW1 sexless robot. Your sex drive affects your passion and masculinity in all aspects of your personality, not just getting your dick hard.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, FreakkForLife, Norwooder and 3 others
No I'm off fin, while I was on it I felt like absolute shit and had no sex drive.

I'd rather be a bald horny incel who fucks hookers than a NW1 sexless robot. Your sex drive affects your passion and masculinity in all aspects of your personality, not just getting your dick hard.
Fair view id rather have the hair but that's me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
A new study by Baylor University investigates Finasteride’s effects on gene expression and DNA in an attempt to find a catalyst for Post Finasteride Syndrome, and finds that it damages more than 10,000 genes related to the secretion and utilization of male androgens.

It is set to be released by September.

“So I emailed Professor Mohit Khera three months ago and he confirmed it.

The work is already being reviewed by a scientific journal and will be released - the deadline is September.

Then I spoke to the American Foundation and they said that - The researchers who studied our problem in Baylor found tens of thousands of gene damage. They were so shocked by this that they started double-checking their results and doing additional analysis for another 2 years.”
If you are bald you want to damage your genes anyways

Op is the biggest fear monger I’ve ever seen in my life.
EC396C2E 7406 474B B48E 105354D22187

keep crying while trump swallows fin and creampies your mum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tenshi, Chadelite, Zeta ascended and 6 others
Op is the biggest fear monger I’ve ever seen in my life.
View attachment 576795
keep crying while trump swallows fin and creampies your mum

Trump on one hand has very masculine mindset and high energy drive (this could likely be from TRT), but lets not pretend he doesn't have faggy mannerisms that are suspect AF. If you watch his old interviews he had a much more masculine aura about him, since he got on fin in his 40s/50s or whatever, he developed feminine mannerisms and ways, which I suspect are due to his DHT being blocked.

donald-trump-short-fingered-vulgarian-fingers-bruce-handy-ss13.jpg

3500.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, FreakkForLife, YogiBear and 8 others
Trump on one hand has very masculine mindset and high energy drive (this could likely be from TRT), but lets not pretend he doesn't have faggy mannerisms that are suspect AF. If you watch his old interviews he had a much more masculine aura about him, since he got on fin in his 40s/50s or whatever, he developed feminine mannerisms and ways, which I suspect are due to his DHT being blocked.

donald-trump-short-fingered-vulgarian-fingers-bruce-handy-ss13.jpg

3500.jpg
Honestly he reminds me of when I first got off the drug. I didn't feel low T but I felt bitchy and was constantly trying to start fights with people. I would wake up in the morning and just feel enraged at nothing and start punching my mirror and shit. This is probably due to estrogen dominance.

That has gone away now thankfully.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, stuckneworleans and Deleted member 4797
Honestly he reminds me of when I first got off the drug. I didn't feel low T but I felt bitchy and was constantly trying to start fights with people. I would wake up in the morning and just feel enraged at nothing and start punching my mirror and shit. This is probably due to estrogen dominance.

That has gone away now thankfully.
You literally told me once you never took the drug your a faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Artemide, wateriswet and 1 other person
Dr Mohit alone should tell you that this is bullshit. Indian doctors are stupid af

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2506, Deleted member 5912, sytyl and 1 other person
Yeah i feel you, i still feel as if my erection quality is not the same as before not sure if im paranoid but i get less spontaneous erections, at least i got my morning wood back, also i started dickmaxxing and its helping me get better erections
Could you give tips on how to dickmaxxx pls?

Dr Mohit alone should tell you that this is bullshit. Indian doctors are stupid af
Khera

Looks jew to me tbh, surprised hes not recommending daily 25mg Finasteride injections daily into balls to prevent CoVID-19

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 10494, Deleted member 4416 and 5 others
Damn im afraid to use RU now. Fin was cancer from the beginning, i knew that without the need of this study.

View attachment 576839
Looks jew to me tbh, surprised hes not recommending daily 25mg Finasteride injections daily into balls to prevent CoVID-19
Looks definitely north Indian, maybe Pakistan mix. The type that often think they're white ppl, despite being retards.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4123 and BigBoy
Yeah I've always been saying that the risk of fin isn't worth the reward. I could even tell that by just looking at regular, basic studies.

I can get 100% rock hard like before, just not spontaneously.

I can also coom 10x a day with good sperm quality.

Nothing else changed for me except the spontaneity, its like our dicks function like they used to but Im scared something in the brain has changed which caused the spontaneous erections only.
Might just be mental too at this point.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
Might just be mental too at this point.

Thats what Im hoping, also trying nofap to see if it changes anything but cant get past 2 days cus horny af xd

in on fear-mongering thread. y'all can fall for the fear-mongering and be bald meanwhile I'll be finning and winning.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Dogs, xdxdxnice1 and 3 others
wtf there are only 25000 genes in the entire genome

10000 is significant as fuck

• JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel, JizzFarmer and Good_Little_Goy
Seriously , i dont understand how guys cant take this tranny shit and gamble with your dick
And whats the plan? Cross the fingers and take it for 40 years?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Artemide, TITUS and 2 others
Seriously , i dont understand how guys cant take this tranny shit and gamble with your dick
It’s one of the most research, prescribed and used drugs in the world, are you seriously telling me I’m gambling with my dick just because some fat pajeet told me on a forum that he couldn’t fap more than 9 times compared to his normal 10 times when not on Fin?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nuclearlooksmaxxer, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 10494 and 17 others
If you go bald you won't use your dick either way

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Chadelite, Deleted member 5912 and 3 others
It’s one of the most research, prescribed and used drugs in the world, are you seriously telling me I’m gambling with my dick just because some fat pajeet told me on a forum that he couldn’t fap more than 9 times compared to his normal 10 times when not on Fin?
Yes goyim , take the safe tranny pill
Dr.Schlomovitz said its 100% safe

• +1
Reactions: Hapafetishist
Yes goyim , take the safe tranny pill
Dr.Schlomovitz said its 100% safe
Keep coping with muh jews you retard

• +1
Reactions: Julius
wtf there are only 25000 genes in the entire genome

10000 is significant as fuck
It’s probably including gene expression tbh or they’re counting errors in synthesized proteins

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 643
Take the RU58841 pill. Or rather topical I should say ;) You can mix your own
I've been using it for 18 months + aggressive dermstamp.

My hair looks like it did when I was 12.
Lifefuel. Do you buy RU directly from China or do you buy to some middleman in EU/US?
I am like NW 1,5 or less, i don't even know. But i want to restore my hairline (if possible) and prevent further decay, so i was about to start RU+ rolling+prp, keto, etc.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
A new study by Baylor University investigates Finasteride’s effects on gene expression and DNA in an attempt to find a catalyst for Post Finasteride Syndrome, and finds that it damages more than 10,000 genes related to the secretion and utilization of male androgens.

The work is already being reviewed by a scientific journal and will be released - the deadline is September.

Then I spoke to the American Foundation and they said that - The researchers who studied our problem in Baylor found tens of thousands of gene damage. They were so shocked by this that they started double-checking their results and doing additional analysis for another 2 years.”
Wow huge shocker a systemic androgen blocking gene expression downregulator would be bad for dudes. WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT?! xD

RU is 10x worse than Fin. Some guy posted about his heart failing a week or two after starting RU. It's like Fin but stronger, shuts down androgens in your entire body. Your heart has a fuck ton of androgen receprtors.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587 and sytyl
What did you think it would happen by inhibiting your DHT?

Could you give tips on how to dickmaxxx pls?
Mostly manual exercises which are cool, if you wanna take it to the next level buy a pump

Buddy I’ve had the unfortunate time of having to read your post and see the absolute mania you post on a daily basis of a whole bunch of horse shit. Do you even know what DNA damage is. Do you understand that this study’s was done with men that had PFS. You understand stand that any drug you intake has the potential to change your genome complex. You literally started the biggest myth on the internet that minoxidil when applied topically absolutely wrecks your collagen showing a picture of you when you were a young child then going through the typical American boy puberty where you have acne and increase in your hormone profile causing a initial terrible skin. Majority of acne drugs on the market are just that anti androgen. Azelic acid lowers androgen topically on the skin and is why it’s so great at ridding acne. Retin a has anti androgen properties and is by far one of the best products for you skin. CB 0301 or winlevi had great results on acne and is a anti androgen. Many of the natural topicals for you promote are just natural anti androgen or weak estrogen that do the same thing as these pharmaceutical drugs just to a less extent. You understand no shot finasteride can change your genes and has it side effects that have been well documented. I am not looking at finasteride as a saver or the safest thing in the world, however it is effective and typically has a low side effect profile while on the drug, and even lower prevalence of peremenant side effects of the drug. I ask people to do this tonight if you can. Go to the minox beard forum and make a list for me. On one side list the number of people who’s skin got worse on minoxidil when applying to there face. Now jot down the people who’s skin stayed the same or improved. You will see the list is extremely sided to the latter. I have yet to see one study on finasteride measuring cognitive function on non PFS patients and also measuring rate of depression and anxiety compared to a placebo group. Many people bring up the change in methylation of 5ar2 in the spine, which is exactly where a large chunk of 5ar2 is found in the body. The issue with this is we often make the correlation that low 5ar2 in the spine is correlated with depression which is also correct. However this is mainly due to people that don’t use finasteride have a proportional ratio so low 5ar2 is typically associated with low 5ar1 which is often comprised in the brain. However people on finasteride are in the complicated situation of mainly inhibiting 5ar2 to a great degree but not 5ar1. Then we have @Lifeisgood72 bringing on b.s about minoxidil being a antiandrogen, deomstrated in animals and a god damn test tube. Are you fucking kidding me you understand the amount of side effects and the prevalence of side effects minoxidil would have if that was actually true. Minoxidil is used more then finasteride by an incredible amount. Also by that conclusion about minoxidil, by that merit azelic acid should be amazing as a topical for hair loss based on vitro studies yet we know it’s horseshit in the grand scheme of things. Please people take a step back and actually look at who your listening too. A unrational 16-18 year old kid who hasn’t even experienced life or taken the time to not only read studies but, actually comprehend them in a real world context.
tl;dr
Baldcel's rage is almost as pure as manlet's rage.

PS: It's irrational, not unrational.

• +1
Reactions: Torero
My genes are shit anyway so it doesn't matter if they get damaged

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 10494, Deleted member 4416 and 2 others
If you are balding you are damaging already subhuman genes anyway

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 10494, Deleted member 6217 and 2 others

Were u receeding tho?

Yes, many people have recovered from PFS with tribulus, steroids, strict long term fasting/dieting, and like a thousands other things.

I’m on St John’s Wort right now and while it is an anti androgen, it is improving my sides a lot,im just waiting for covid to leave my system to get on Creatine and start getting real gains again (which boosts 5-ar)
How hard was covid for you? What kind of symptoms, and for how long??

• +1
Reactions: EdwardCullen

Rob Lowe is essentially female now, so yea this is legit af, jfl at thinking we have cured baldness yet. You are essentially nuking your natural hormone expression and androgen receptors to stop DHT production.

Finasteride is like exemestane. Nobody truly knows what they truly do, besides the general "it lowers 5ar2" / "it nukes aromatase". Exemestane is an AI, but it deregulates so many hormones (not only estrogens...) it's really a pandora box once you swallow the pill. You get fucked either way.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
OP is the biggest coping fear monger in this site and doesn’t read studies correctly

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 2587, Deleted member 643 and 1 other person
Fuk Fuk fuk why is it always bad news with this fukin drug

Why can’t I find a fuvkin headline that’s like “finasteride brings eternal health & happiness”

Pls stahp why are you doing this to me. What did I ever do to you :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Tall

Bald.me

Just do like me and take topical fin if you're too afraid of sides wtf but if you're going bald and not taking serious action (ie. the only 2 working drugs (minox and fin)) and you're still on a site called looksmax.me (ie hoping to becomme GL) you're utterly retarded

Also it's been said before in the thread but 1) indian study 2) on women. Enough said, just trust third world country researchers over countries like the USA or Japan JFL :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
We’ll see when the study comes out

These are big drugs on this forum and I’ve always wanted to inform everyone on the reality of these antiandrogen shits. I knew there was something special about them and this may confirm that.
thoughts on RU58841