Thegr83st

Thegr83st

Iron
Rate psl and give tips for ascension plz
Just turned 17
Stats ; 6'2-6'3 160lbs
182 CM 72 KG
Skinny as fuck but starting to gymmax dont worry

New to looksmax, originally found out about it from a based 5.5 PSL guy on omegle

I am honestly just looking for tips on what you guys reccomend.

For now I am starting to gymmax, mew but idk what else you guys think I should do :trepidation::trepidation:

Rate me

IMG 0101

Attachments

• IMG_0106.mov
    427.9 KB
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Offensive Bias, metagross, Deleted member 18012 and 5 others
Just turned 17
Stats ; 6'2-6'3 160lbs
182 CM 72 KG

New to looksmax, originally found out about it from a based 5.5 PSL guy on omegle

For now I am starting to gymmax, mew but idk what else you guys think I should do :trepidation::trepidation:

Rate me

View attachment 1591436

Im not joking man :feelswhy: what can I do to improve

gymmax thats it
and get dark eyeleashes with supplements

• +1
Reactions: metagross
nose failo in one pic
way too upturned

6’2-6’3 182 cm ???

Maybe now I see why everyone on this forum is 6’3

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Banderacell, Deleted member 17217 and 28 others
6’2-6’3 182 cm ???

Maybe now I see why everyone on this forum is 6’3
I am 6'2-6'3 I was at the doctors recently I just dont know how to convert to CM properly. Sorry

gymmax thats it
and get dark eyeleashes with supplements
Thx man you're a real one, gonna start gymmaxxing I got dumbells coming in from amazon.I am just gonna workout til my arms get a bit bigger so gymchads dont make fun of me using small weights, 2-3 months of at home training then membership

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Thx man you're a real one, gonna start gymmaxxing I got dumbells coming in from amazon.I am just gonna workout til my arms get a bit bigger so gymchads dont make fun of me using small weights, 2-3 months of at home training then membership
no bro they dont make fun of you:y'all: I would just go to the gym to take full advantage of newbie gains tbh. inform yourself about dieting etc and you will see good results in a couple months.

no bro they dont make fun of you:y'all: I would just go to the gym to take full advantage of newbie gains tbh. inform yourself about dieting etc and you will see good results in a couple months.
Awesome , I will take your advice ;) What's your opinion on mewing, does it work good?

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Awesome , I will take your advice ;) What's your opinion on mewing, does it work good?
I have no clue about mewing never tried but sounds like a scam tbh:feelskek: but u can try doesnt hurt right

4/10 brother

If you think 182cm is 6'3, would hate to burst your bubble bud

Just turned 17
Stats ; 6'2-6'3 160lbs
182 CM 72 KG

Rate me

View attachment 1591436

So over god damn

What fucking source is that:feelskek: 6’3 is 190.5 cm, 182.88 cm is 6’0. Trust me I’m a height expert
He is low IQ. The google calculator took everything after 6 as text/ special character

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: qkz, ascension, ShinraTensei and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: itorroella9, Gargantuan, Offensive Bias and 8 others
Just turned 17
Stats ; 6'2-6'3 160lbs
182 CM 72 KG

Rate me

View attachment 1591436

you look like you have a recessed chin, get genioplasty

Stopped reading at 6'2-6'3 :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
Honestly, bimax + genio would ascend you mate. You're recessed like me :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: metagross and Deleted member 5786
Feminine face , beard/stubble will help. You need to masculinise yourself. Lift weights and eat a lot. Shorter haircut once you can grow facial hair. You can use minox to speed up this process, but you might not look good for another 7-8 years.

Get a piercing, spike your hair a bit and go for punky niche appeal.

Start mewing/chewing
Thicker eyebrows (peppermint/castor oil/minox)

Just turned 17
Stats ; 6'2-6'3 160lbs
182 CM 72 KG

Rate me

View attachment 1591436

Welcome. You gotta check in with daddy James before you post here though. I run things and kill for nothing.

You can prettyboymax ,try minox on eyebrows to make them thicker but be very careful to not get it in the eye. A safer option is castor oil but its slower

• +1
Reactions: Doesn'tNeedSurgery
Welcome. You gotta check in with daddy James before you post here though. I run things and kill for nothing.
Wait you are still fucking here :lul:

3-4/10 realistically, you look like Pete Davidson with no jaw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Just turned 17
Stats ; 6'2-6'3 160lbs
182 CM 72 KG

Rate me

View attachment 1591436

Gymmaxx and Mew.

Just turned 17
Stats ; 6'2-6'3 160lbs
182 CM 72 KG

Rate me

View attachment 1591436

i think u need darker eyebrow and thicker aswell

Just turned 17
Stats ; 6'2-6'3 160lbs
182 CM 72 KG

Rate me

View attachment 1591436

All you need is cheek implants or fat grafting to cheek for improve the mid face
You are gl imo
Good structure and lower third

u look like BlackOps2Cel's better looking brother

holy fuarkk i love your recessed twink underage jew pheno :soy::soy: not even being ironic high appeal as fuck

Feminine face , beard/stubble will help. You need to masculinise yourself. Lift weights and eat a lot. Shorter haircut once you can grow facial hair. You can use minox to speed up this process, but you might not look good for another 7-8 years.
no he needs to twinkmaxx shit advice

I get a mix of good facial bones and being a bit of a soy who doesn't eat allot and only plays vidya. You can save yourself assuming you are not socially inept. Just eat more and lift.

I get a mix of good facial bones and being a bit of a soy who doesn't eat allot and only plays vidya. You can save yourself assuming you are not socially inept. Just eat more and lift.
Yeah for the past 2-4 years just been smoking too much weed and playing video games but I have been clean bulking and working out everyday (lots of calisthenics mixed with a bit of cardio) just waiting for my weights to come in the mail and then once I get my arms a tiny bit bigger I will start heading to the gym

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18436
The video shows that you REALLY need bimax. This is 100% needed

Just turned 17
Stats ; 6'2-6'3 160lbs
182 CM 72 KG

Rate me

View attachment 1591436

Ice hooding + eyebrows pulling + minoxidil (to much side effects) or cold pressed castor oil for brows

Buy a jawliner
2803047 6A6270D6 57AD 49F4 8931 72553130C4DB

PM me for more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18480 and Deleted member 14077