Nicolaz Cruz went ER because he was an INCEL, not because of "mental health problems" or some other bullshit cope

subhuman incel

subhuman incel

Kraken
Jfl, nicolaz cruz was an incel, got rejected by his oneitis mulitple times, she had a "boyfriend " :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: . niggas claiming he went ER because mental health problems,bad childhood, neglected by friends and family, jew food, lack of social interactions etc. its all cope, he went ER because he was an INCEL, THATS IT. thats the main and only reason he went on killing spree, its always about girls and being to ugly for her. fucking normies making a simple situation complicated. braindead idiots cant see reality even if they got all the hints and indications infront of them. pussy makes men live, die and kill, thats just how the world works.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Merćer, Deleted member 20618 and 13 others
@Thompsonz @TheBlunderYears @Gargantuan @volcelfatcel @Toth's thot @GandyIsNormie @germanlooks @Amnesia @disillusioned @ArvidGustavsson @Preston @DoctorLooksmax @StreegeReturn @forevergymcelling

• +1
Reactions: GandyIsNormie, Gargantuan, germanlooks and 1 other person
pics?

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
Cringing reading this shit JFL

• JFL
read the message from the pic i posted, she claimed she had a "boyfriend" jfl, she just rejected him because he was an ugly bastard

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
read the message from the pic i posted, she claimed she had a "boyfriend" jfl, she just rejected him because he was an ugly bastard
pic of his face?

• JFL
No way he actually sent that shit :feelswhy:

• JFL
Isn’t this old news? Getting de ja vu

• +1
ugly gobling would have been shot if staff carried guns at this weak democrat run faggot school

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and subhuman incel
Guy still looks better than me srs.

Nothing, and I mean NOTHING is a bigger looks failo than having a narrow chin. I'm convinced that I wouldn't even be incel if my chin looked even just normal. My brother also looks the same. Fuck my sub-human mother and everything about her shitty ass genetics.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, TUSSELEIF, ManletBlackcel and 1 other person
Wrong all were a factor in this eventually rampage
But a just a single foids rejecting you don't make you incel it make you a entitled normie

When you try everything and and it still failed to get a foid that's when your are incel

Last edited:
  • +1

• +1
Those messages were only a few minutes before the shooting

• +1
Why don't they just stick an olive on his head? the guy killed people, this is confirmed, he is a murderer and must die and serve as an example for others.

• +1
It’s been 4.5 years, are they not done yet?

• +1
God damn this guy's a loser, he even makes elliot rodger look like an actual Supreme gentleman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036