Nietzsche on Islam (the religion of MEN)

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
ISLAM

From Tariq Ramadan to Ali Shariati no wonder so many Islamists were inspired by him.

Attachments

• 1707971805475.png
    1707971805475.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, flippasav, med and 5 others
Islam has some good but the devil doesnt work against himself so Christianity is better

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24929, mike21, Deleted member 58230 and 5 others
View attachment 2744903ISLAM
View attachment 2744902

From Tariq Ramadan to Ali Shariati no wonder so many Islamists were inspired by him.
Islam is a very masculine religion but that’s why it’s memable when muzcels call it “the religion of peace” Islam inheritally can never be peaceful for it is masculine. Christianity is the religion of peace. The reason why the only Christian’s were Europeans once Islam sprung up is because Europeans have a natural warrior Aryan culture which allowed them to still follow the effeminate Christian religion whislt being culturally masculine enough to beat the living shit out of the Muslims.

Islam is the perfect religion for young men of fighting age. They offer a wife, warfare, land, money and rewards for killing the infidel.

• +1
Reactions: Darwined, try2beme, EuroAscendCoper and 2 others
Nah... Buddhism is great. Just impractical for ordinary people.

• +1
Reactions: Ryan
Islam is a very masculine religion but that’s why it’s memable when muzcels call it “the religion of peace” Islam inheritally can never be peaceful for it is masculine. Christianity is the religion of peace. The reason why the only Christian’s were Europeans once Islam sprung up is because Europeans have a natural warrior Aryan culture which allowed them to still follow the effeminate Christian religion whislt being culturally masculine enough to beat the living shit out of the Muslims.

Islam is the perfect religion for young men of fighting age. They offer a wife, warfare, land, money and rewards for killing the infidel.

Looks like you reverted back to Christianity.

Islam is not afraid of its masculinity

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, kebab and SecularIslamist

This "Islam is a religion of peace" wa actually popularised by that devil George Bush after 9/11. There is a case to say it etymologically means 'peace' by implication the root word salam or something, but as far as I'm aware the submission element is the most dominant element of the definition.

I've spoken to many academics in religion/politics and none of them would ever claim it's a pacifistic religion. It has just war doctrines which it developed just like the Christians later developed under St Aquinas and informs modern day warfare conduct.

• Woah
Reactions: EuroAscendCoper
This "Islam is a religion of peace" wa actually popularised by that devil George Bush after 9/11. There is a case to say it etymologically means 'peace' by implication the root word salam or something, but as far as I'm aware the submission element is the most dominant element of the definition.

I've spoken to many academics in religion/politics and none of them would ever claim it's a pacifistic religion. It has just war doctrines which it developed just like the Christians later developed under St Aquinas and informs modern day warfare conduct.
Islam is as I said an inheritally masculine warlike religion. There’s verses speaking about how to conduct warfare as it’s a religion for young men.

Christianity doesn’t have such verses or tenants, the EUROPEANs added their own warlike spin on it as they are a warlike people at heart. Christianity literally teaches you to “turn the other cheek” meanwhile Germanic societies tell you to “bash the head in of the guy that slighted your name”. That’s the difference.

There’s a reason why Christianity was snuffed out by Islam everywhere else outside of Europe as only Europeans had the warlike culture to keep the muzzies at bay

Same as Christianity. I mean as in it's slave morality

Islam is as I said an inheritally masculine warlike religion. There’s verses speaking about how to conduct warfare as it’s a religion for young men.

Christianity doesn’t have such verses or tenants, the EUROPEANs added their own warlike spin on it as they are a warlike people at heart. Christianity literally teaches you to “turn the other cheek” meanwhile Germanic societies tell you to “bash the head in of the guy that slighted your name”. That’s the difference.

There’s a reason why Christianity was snuffed out by Islam everywhere else outside of Europe as only Europeans had the warlike culture to keep the muzzies at bay
Are you sure? Yes Christianity was cuck but I wouldn't say it's was the euros who gave it a warlike spin. Check out the old testament it's way more "violent" than the Qur'an

Not a single subatomic particle

• +1
Reactions: Ryan
Are you sure? Yes Christianity was cuck but I wouldn't say it's was the euros who gave it a warlike spin. Check out the old testament it's way more "violent" than the Qur'an
Europeans don’t follow old testiment… they follow the new one and that’s soy asf. Europeans are just Natrally a warlike people so they had to jsutircy their sins by launching “crusades” which goes against Christianity in the first place but once again Cumskins gonna cum

• +1
Reactions: kebab
Europeans don’t follow old testiment… they follow the new one and that’s soy asf. Europeans are just Natrally a warlike people so they had to jsutircy their sins by launching “crusades” which goes against Christianity in the first place but once again Cumskins gonna cum
Crusades were primarily a defensive effort, not offensive.

Crusades were primarily a defensive effort, not offensive.
I know… and yet it goes against Christian doctrines. There are no warlike doctrines in Christianity, the old testiment has a couple but the new one is purely an effeminate hippie religion.

Islam is a masculine warrior religion, only reason why the crusades happened is because the people that launched it (Europeans) are culturally predisposed for war and had to alter their own bible to justify it

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
I like the schopenhauer's take on islam

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62902 and SecularIslamist
I like the schopenhauer's take on islam
He was a retard. This is why Nietzsche built upon Schopenhaur pessimism and queitsm. The difference between them is like chad (Nietzsche) and incel (Schopenhauer).

Nietzsche was an incel, that's why he liked Islam. Just like you fr

Yeah he was and couldn't get over being rejected.

But his thought has inspired chads. He had the mentality of a chad but looks of an Incel. Sound familiar?

Yeah he was and couldn't get over being rejected.

But his thought has inspired chads. He had the mentality of a chad but looks of an Incel. Sound familiar?
Chad doesn't feel resentful.

Chad doesn't feel resentful.
That was the earlier Nietzsche. His thoughts developed over time. Before he turned crazy.

View attachment 2744903ISLAM
View attachment 2744902

Nietzsche was a jew. Without reading I can tell he'll bash Christianity (true religion) and exhalt Islam (fake one). I respect the faith muslims have and I am envious and hopeful we Christians will have soon that again, but they direct it at the wrong thing. ONLY THING THAT SAVES IS JESUS CHRIST.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
Islam the good side, the human side

• JFL
Reactions: Baban
hopeful we Christians will have soon that again
If you're catholic it's over. Convert to orthodoxy and maybe you'll have a chance. Your birth rates are declining nigga.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
I am envious and hopeful we Christians will have soon that again,
I know christcuck like yourself are envious haha. Although I'm ngl I wish Christians were more religious as I can identify with them far more than secular/atheist cucks and globohomo culture @Eternal_

This will be the most religious Christian in the bible belt by end of the century.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 51576
Islam the good side, the human side
Unfortunately untrue. There are a lot of good muslims who will miss out on heaven, because they fail to see the God who walked among us, and took our sins even when we spat at his face. With a snap of a finger Jesus could have erased all life and begun anew instead of being humiliated and sacrificed in front of us lowly beings, but he did what we must do to follow him to heaven.
Matthew 16:24-27
Then Jesus said to his disciples, “Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross and follow me. For whoever wants to save their life will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me will find it. What good will it be for someone to gain the whole world, yet forfeit their soul? Or what can anyone give in exchange for their soul? For the Son of Man is going to come in his Father’s glory with his angels, and then he will reward each person according to what they have done.

If you're catholic it's over. Convert to orthodoxy and maybe you'll have a chance. Your birth rates are declining nigga.

Not even gonna mentioning Ukraine and Greece (your home country) which just legalised LGBT.

AView attachment 2750799

Not even gonna mentioning Ukraine and Greece (your home country) which just legalised LGBT.
All of them are shit holes with shit economies that's why. Catholicism as an ideology is cucked, orthodoxy isn't so much.

• JFL
I know christcuck like yourself are envious haha. Although I'm ngl I wish Christians were more religious as I can identify with them far more than secular/atheist cucks and globohomo culture @Eternal_

This will be the most religious Christian in the bible belt by end of the century.
View attachment 2750797
As written in revelations. Satan is also given his time to rule the earth for a small while before the very end. Do you not think that time is now? He will do everything he can to destroy christianity. Why do you think ONLY christianity is under full-frontal assault by the ''progressives'' aka satanists? BECAUSE IT IS THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN. You can be good, holy and better man than I as a muslim, but if you don't believe in what Jesus Christ did on the cross, you will not go to heaven, and I will. That is why it pays no dividends for satan to focus on muslims, instead it would do him good to strengthen them in case some christians leave faith.
One of the most striking things Jesus said was, do not let anyone fool you.

As written in revelations. Satan is also given his time to rule the earth for a small while before the very end. Do you not think that time is now? He will do everything he can to destroy christianity. Why do you think ONLY christianity is under full-frontal assault by the ''progressives'' aka satanists? BECAUSE IT IS THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN. You can be good, holy and better man than I as a muslim, but if you don't believe in what Jesus Christ did on the cross, you will not go to heaven, and I will. That is why it pays no dividends for satan to focus on muslims, instead it would do him good to strengthen them in case some christians leave faith.
One of the most striking things Jesus said was, do not let anyone fool you.

Christianity has literally been defeated by Chrsitcucks themselves. It's dead. Why do you think Nietzsche said "God is dead'? He was clearly talking about Christianity and wouldn't have said such a thing even if he were alive today in the Muslim world - which kind of is secularising as well ngl.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
Christianity has literally been defeated by Chrsitcucks themselves. It's dead. Why do you think Nietzsche said "God is dead'? He was clearly talking about Christianity and wouldn't have said such a thing even if he were alive today in the Muslim world - which kind of is secularising as well ngl.
Nietzsche is a jew. Most jews hate Christianity, but not Islam. Also literally all of his theories have been proven bullshit, not one of them is considered factual today. Dude literally invented shit up and it's mind blowing he is anymore seen as any kind of authority figure. More like a fraud in my books.

You can say that the mark of the truth is what is popular, what other people think is true. If people suddenly stop doing their math homework and think 5+5 = 55, does that make it the truth just because most people don't believe in the correct answer being 10 anymore? There's some crazy looking dude shouting at the road corner to passing cars ''the answer is 10!'' and they just laugh at him. But he is right nonetheless. Same way christianity is the true answer even if there was only a handful of christians left in the world. Christianity was born in a situation where people were killed for ''blaspheming'' against roman gods and caesar. And Christians were seen as crazy for not being afraid and just praying when romans fed them to lions or butchered them. PEOPLE HAD SEEN GOD WALK AMONG THEM. THAT'S WHY THEIR FAITH WAS STALWART! Do you think for a moment any muslim could have as much faith in God? They have not seen him.

Nietzsche is a jew. Most jews hate Christianity, but not Islam.
You may be the only one claiming this today...
Also literally all of his theories have been proven bullshit, not one of them is considered factual today. Dude literally invented shit up and it's mind blowing he is anymore seen as any kind of authority figure. More like a fraud in my books.

You can say that the mark of the truth is what is popular, what other people think is true. If people suddenly stop doing their math homework and think 5+5 = 55, does that make it the truth just because most people don't believe in the correct answer being 10 anymore? There's some crazy looking dude shouting at the road corner to passing cars ''the answer is 10!'' and they just laugh at him. But he is right nonetheless. Same way christianity is the true answer even if there was only a handful of christians left in the world. Christianity was born in a situation where people were killed for ''blaspheming'' against roman gods and caesar. And Christians were seen as crazy for not being afraid and just praying when romans fed them to lions or butchered them. PEOPLE HAD SEEN GOD WALK AMONG THEM. THAT'S WHY THEIR FAITH WAS STALWART! Do you think for a moment any muslim could have as much faith in God? They have not seen him.
What a waste of time this was reading.

You may be the only one claiming this today...

What a waste of time this was reading.
Jesus loves you. I've let God down more times than I could count, but he has always been there for me, since I started believing in what Jesus did. It's actually unbelievable the amount of blessings I've received even though I am a sinner.
What Islam has wrong is that we can buy ourselves a place in heaven, among God, by doing some trivial good deeds. There's actually a verse about this in bible, how the good deeds we do are like dirty rags, stained by our sins, that we then proudly show to God. Only one can wash them clean, and his name is Jesus.
Who do you believe, a man who was choked in a cave by a spirit and then given an entire book to remember, and then forced people to believe in his idea, or Jesus who was considered by the people of his time as miracle worker? Someone who was recorded to been seen by over 500 people after his death. Muslims have usurped Jesus as this Isa Bin Maryam, and tell half truths about him, so muslims wouldn't feel the need to read the bible and see how much more sense it actually makes. Bible is a perfect book, the old testament is basicly the same as the jewish tanakh, and it lays the groundwork for the messiah's coming. There's a lot of references in the old testament and tanakh which say exactly what kind of man the messiah will be and which miracles he will do. Jesus filled them all.

I mean honestly, if you believe the God loves us, would he send a warmonger to kill and forcibly convert them, or stay consistent with what kind of men he told prophets etc. to be when sending his messiah, his SON, Jesus Christ to save us. When Christianity needed to conquer, God appeared in dreams of great men saying IN THIS SIGN YOU SHALL CONQUER. IN HOC SIGNO VINCES. And the sign was the the Chi Rho, one early form of Christogram, coming from the name of Christ. Just like God had done in the old testament when David needed to win against Saul or Babylon or whoever attacked Israel.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryan and SecularIslamist
White women are the devil

It has proven the most people in hell are white females

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer and SecularIslamist
Salaf is the correct way.

Sultan Mehmet had sex with teenage boys

Sultan Mehmet had sex with teenage boys
Bullshit conjecture made by orientalist retards. They had lots of eunuchs who served them as slaves.

Not gonna deny they were pretty gay. They even legalised homosexuality before Europe by explicitly abandoning the shari'ah in favour of modern law in 19th century. But it's true they were pretty gay and fond of little boys in Serbia.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522

View attachment 2750797
Ethnics and Africans have Christian’s and they are true to the religion. Sorry @BigBiceps but the white race will be whores and never be Christian again, it is what it is, but you can rest assured knowing that my people and ethnics will carry on the torch of Christianity once your race fall to decadence as they are currently

The one good thing from colonialism was Christianity, so much so I justify it

• JFL
non-dharmic religions are for low iq sheep.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ryan and Fiqh
christ cucks seething JFL . It's only a matter of time till all of europe is filled with sandniggers.