Niggas only hear what they want to hear

DharkDC

DharkDC

Streets don't love you
No one can handle the truth. Delusion is too strong IRL. I been a lying ass nigga for a while, but the one time i speak facts, it backfires on me and i'm the bad guy. Fuck this clown world. Never go against the grain, stay true to yourself.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, HumidVent, Deleted member 10413 and 7 others
BLACKPILLED_AGAIN.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vaninskybird, Deleted member 2214 and DharkDC
BLACKPILLED_AGAIN.jpg
200.gif

• So Sad
Reactions: lutte
Brutal, but you're right. This type of meanness is necessary so that other's don't fall down that one particular individual's path (who I won't tag) and become plastic human dolls.

• So Sad
No one can handle the truth. Delusion is too strong IRL. I been a lying ass nigga for a while, but the one time i speak facts, it backfires on me and i'm the bad guy. Fuck this clown world. Never go against the grain, stay true to yourself.
@ColdLightskin does this remind you of anyone?

Brutal, but you're right. This type of meanness is necessary so that other's don't fall down that one particular individual's path (who I won't tag) and become plastic human dolls.
he literally looks better though

• JFL
Reactions: lutte and Deleted member 2214
he literally looks better though
Won't say too much but his new face reminds me of the face of a [INDIVIDUAL PERTAINING TO SEXUAL PHENOMENON RELATIVELY MORE COMMON IN BRAZIL THAN IN MOST OTHER COUNTRIES]

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Won't say too much but his new face reminds me of the face of a [INDIVIDUAL PERTAINING TO SEXUAL PHENOMENON REALATIVELY MORE COMMON IN BRAZIL THAN IN MOST OTHER COUNTRIES]
he only really looks bad cause of his overly thick eyebrows
if he trimmed/shaped his eyebrows, hed look good
the actual surgeries he got didn't make him look worse lmfao

• So Sad
he only really looks bad cause of his overly thick eyebrows
if he trimmed/shaped his eyebrows, hed look good
the actual surgeries he got didn't make him look worse lmfao

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10413 and Copeful
i wasn't even talking about him, just IRL, but if he want's be a doll, let him, keep him happy and he's easier to manipulate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
@WadlowMaxxing look at this tbh.
its weird. its like his mandible got longer but not pulled forward. very unaesthetic look. he still has the recessed look near the ear despite seemingly normal forward growth near the front. it looks like he's jutting too lol

• +1
im the most balanced person

What blackpills did u drop

ofc people only wanna hear what they wanna hear thatโ€™s the whole concept of the redpill and back pill to look at the truth and to see what the world for what it really is. the blackpill is within all of us we just have to either accept or deny it

its weird. its like his mandible got longer but not pulled forward. very unaesthetic look. he still has the recessed look near the ear despite seemingly normal forward growth near the front. it looks like he's jutting too lol
he wasn't recessed tbh or at least not in a way bimax wouldve fixed
should have gotten a genio max

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back