NIGGER FOID MAKES TIKTOK VIDEO ABOUT ME AND IT BLOWS UP BRUTAL COMMENTS RATE HER (GTFIHHH)

Maaaan your legit posting about where ur school is i can really doxx u but dont wanna be care ful

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
ok this thread is a combination between a rating and a rant and a help thread so please if you would be kind enough to read this al bc its entertaining and after u read it if you want to see all the e videos these cunts have been making for hours you can

View attachment 1614415View attachment 1614416View attachment 1614417
View attachment 1614418View attachment 1614419
View attachment 1614420View attachment 1614421View attachment 1614422View attachment 1614423

for those whose tiktok doesnt loadup heres the video downloaded
View attachment 1614427

So basically the backstory is today at like 5 o clock i was just chilling outside Mcdonalds or some shit i look on my tiktok once a day bc i rarely open the app
i see some niggas called me ugly
https://www.tiktok.com/@k3tam1necowgirl/video/7080907054092963118?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc&web_id=7015495092363118086
then the same bitch made this fucking video and now it has like 13k views
https://www.tiktok.com/@k3tam1necowgirl/video/7081036278552382766?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc&web_id=7015495092363118086

then this fucking faggot who wears makeup had the audacity to cancel me as well

then after that nigga so did the black woman
and now every 20 minutes or so i get a notification no nmy phone to see a new video fo someone fucking "cancelling" me
now here we FUCKING GO AGAIN
this nigger bitch from my old school i haven't gone to in almost a year back when i was considered prettyboy before the change decides to make a video about me

View attachment 1614432View attachment 1614434
which i didnt say that sentence like that they just fucking twisted my words and the yearbook staff tried to make me look bad on purpose niggas
good thing i reported dat bitchs tiktok video and they took it down but man

NEVER FUCKING MAKE TIKTOK VIDEOS THE SMALLEST THING CAN GET YOU CANCELLED
NOW I WILL NEVER GET COLLEGE I WILL NEVER FIND A JOB I WILL NEVER FIND FRIEDNS NO ONE WILL TAKE ME SERIOUSLY NO GF NO NOTHING
IM SCREEWED BROCELS WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO?

Just your average sheeboon in the wild.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
Any updates @curlyheadjames
theyre threatening to take it to twitter now
and more videos exposing me

even worse they found this thread now and have posted it
and its gonna go viral within the next few hours and this site will get investigated and taken down niggas its over for us
walmart already fired me because of this shit now ill never go to college
they beat me and won

ima just leave this here I'm oficcialy done I'm so pissed and crying rn

• Woah
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel, n0rthface and Deleted member 18159
Maaaan your legit posting about where ur school is i can really doxx u but dont wanna be care ful
niga i didnt post it
theyve already doxxed my school to thousands of niggas on their videos
my old schools been leaked
i haven't gone in 8 months so i have ZERO asosiation anymore so that's good ig
apparently kids at my old school said they received an announcement over the pa saying if they have any info on whats going on about james sapphire to talk to the principal immediately bc they've received thousands of calls and emails

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 14077 and n0rthface

and its gonna go viral within the next few hours and this site will get investigated and taken down niggas its over for us
they beat me and won

I’m sorry bro. You didn’t break the law tho, so you should be chilling. Cancel culture comes in waves. You just have to let it pass.

• +1
Reactions: adotsdot and thecel
Wishing you the best my brocel friend

• +1
Reactions: thecel

they beat me and won

Fuck bro, I hate these sjw freaks so much

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sny, adotsdot, thecel and 2 others
Fuck bro, I hate these sjw freaks so much
Normies are retarded NPCs. They honestly all deserve to be enslaved by bankers and CEOs. Every single one of them.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, frendly, Deleted member 16133 and 2 others
It’s already over, it’s obvious you have 0 discipline and the concept of consequence doesn’t click in your brain. What if someone on this sight were to leak all of those posts you make about faggots and black people? They already found your school what makes you think they won’t call your school?
It’s already over for you, get off this site and get off TikTok. It’s the only thing you can do, it seems to me you feed off attention from the internet because your parents don’t give two farts about you. Ghost everything and change your name when you’re older and pray that when you apply for college they don’t find any of this.
Literal nigger level impulse control :lul:

they beat me and won

unsubscribed due to racism

Users who are viewing this thread

Back