NIGGER FOID MAKES TIKTOK VIDEO ABOUT ME AND IT BLOWS UP BRUTAL COMMENTS RATE HER (GTFIHHH)

This retarded forum and the black pill destroyed you. Ditch all of it and if you have implants get rid of them.

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface, adotsdot, Deleted member 16133 and 1 other person
this whole situation is hilarious

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 14077, stevielake and 4 others
You have to own it my friend. If you backpedal they are gonna bully you like there is no tomorrow. Double down on it, possibly in a smart way, say stuff like you got abused by a black foid when you were young or shit like that to gain sympathy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, adotsdot, Deleted member 16133 and 3 others
You'll be fine, don't worry about it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
@curlyheadjames is a JB slayer. Confirmed fakecel

• JFL
Reactions: stevielake, SendMePicsToRate and ROTTING
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake, Deleted member 14781, duck and 2 others
You're not as ugly as they claim but you look extremely effeminate and you look like you're doing this on purpose.

Brag thread
69D444D0 71D5 4699 A716 D43C80409193

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, SendMePicsToRate, Johanjohan and 1 other person
ok this thread is a combination between a rating and a rant and a help thread so please if you would be kind enough to read this al bc its entertaining and after u read it if you want to see all the e videos these cunts have been making for hours you can

View attachment 1614415View attachment 1614416View attachment 1614417
View attachment 1614418View attachment 1614419
View attachment 1614420View attachment 1614421View attachment 1614422View attachment 1614423

for those whose tiktok doesnt loadup heres the video downloaded
View attachment 1614427

So basically the backstory is today at like 5 o clock i was just chilling outside Mcdonalds or some shit i look on my tiktok once a day bc i rarely open the app
i see some niggas called me ugly
https://www.tiktok.com/@k3tam1necowgirl/video/7080907054092963118?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc&web_id=7015495092363118086
then the same bitch made this fucking video and now it has like 13k views
https://www.tiktok.com/@k3tam1necowgirl/video/7081036278552382766?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc&web_id=7015495092363118086

then this fucking faggot who wears makeup had the audacity to cancel me as well

then after that nigga so did the black woman
and now every 20 minutes or so i get a notification no nmy phone to see a new video fo someone fucking "cancelling" me
now here we FUCKING GO AGAIN
this nigger bitch from my old school i haven't gone to in almost a year back when i was considered prettyboy before the change decides to make a video about me

View attachment 1614432View attachment 1614434
which i didnt say that sentence like that they just fucking twisted my words and the yearbook staff tried to make me look bad on purpose niggas
good thing i reported dat bitchs tiktok video and they took it down but man

NEVER FUCKING MAKE TIKTOK VIDEOS THE SMALLEST THING CAN GET YOU CANCELLED
NOW I WILL NEVER GET COLLEGE I WILL NEVER FIND A JOB I WILL NEVER FIND FRIEDNS NO ONE WILL TAKE ME SERIOUSLY NO GF NO NOTHING
IM SCREEWED BROCELS WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO?

Strike their insecurities

• +1
they wont getr scared theyll just post more evidence against me being a racist
i already threatened to rape and kill them and it didn't work
Troll them and dismiss all charges on your profile so you don't have to do it manually each time assuming that you care about reputation

Troll them and dismiss all charges on your profile so you don't have to do it manually each time assuming that you care about reputation
wait what do i do

• So Sad
Reactions: Sny
You have to own it my friend. If you backpedal they are gonna bully you like there is no tomorrow. Double down on it, possibly in a smart way, say stuff like you got abused by a black foid when you were young or shit like that to gain sympathy.
shit bro thanks yo uiare a real one

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and .🇹🇩.
Honestly James, I would just be based and own up to it. Just make some TikToks admitting what you did and just say you don’t give a fuck. Tell your haters to keep barking for you like the abused pussy ass dogs that they are. The more they keep riding your dick, the more clout you get. There’s no such thing as bad press. Honestly the evidence against you is undeniable so just own up to it and say you don’t give a fuck and that those faggots can keep sucking you off if they choose.
thanks man i think maybe ill just come back to tiktok next year after its died down NGL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18159
James are you ever going to admit the surgeries you did?

• +1
Reactions: FailedAbortion and Deleted member 15917
cant its impossbile
After browsing her tiktok profile for a bit, I found out she lives somewhere in a small city called willmington in North carolina (she said that herself in one of the vids). I kept browsing deep into her profile more and found this old video she posted

Went up on google maps and found the same exact location where this vid was recorded

Screenshot 20220331 214051 Maps
Screenshot 20220331 214015 Maps

This place is in a neighborhood called hightsville, in the video she was heading towards the direction of wrightsboro (another neighborhood near hightsville) so my guess is that she probably lives somewhere in that area in Wilmington:

Screenshot 20220401 020419 Maps
Screenshot 20220401 020347 Maps

Now I also know what her house looks like because she recorded a couple of videos in front of it, I'm kinda lazy rn to look for the house on google maps so I will do it tomorrow and see if I can pinpoint the exact location of the house. If you wanna do it yourself, go on her tiktok and keep scrolling till you find the vids she recorded at her house, and try to look for it in that area on google maps.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ray, ItsOver.com, n0rthface and 6 others
After browsing her tiktok profile for a bit, I found out she lives somewhere in a small city called willmington in North carolina (she said that herself in one of the vids). I kept browsing deep into her profile more and found this old video she posted

Went up on google maps and found the same exact location where this vid was recorded

View attachment 1615758View attachment 1615759

This place is in a neighborhood called hightsville, in the video she was heading towards the direction of wrightsboro (another neighborhood near hightsville) so my guess is that she probably lives somewhere in that area in Wilmington:

View attachment 1615777View attachment 1615778

Now I also know what her house looks like because she recorded a couple of videos in front of it, I'm kinda lazy rn to look for the house on google maps so I will do it tomorrow and see if I can pinpoint the exact location of the house. If you wanna do it yourself, go on her tiktok and keep scrolling till you find the vids she recorded at her house, and try to look for it in that area on google maps.

High IQ doxxing mastermind

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Deleted member 16133
ok this thread is a combination between a rating and a rant and a help thread so please if you would be kind enough to read this al bc its entertaining and after u read it if you want to see all the e videos these cunts have been making for hours you can

View attachment 1614420View attachment 1614421View attachment 1614422View attachment 1614423

View attachment 1614427

So basically the backstory is today at like 5 o clock i was just chilling outside Mcdonalds or some shit i look on my tiktok once a day bc i rarely open the app
https://www.tiktok.com/@k3tam1necowgirl/video/7080907054092963118?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc&web_id=7015495092363118086
https://www.tiktok.com/@k3tam1necowgirl/video/7081036278552382766?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc&web_id=7015495092363118086

and now every 20 minutes or so i get a notification no nmy phone to see a new video fo someone fucking "cancelling" me
this nigger bitch from my old school i haven't gone to in almost a year back when i was considered prettyboy before the change decides to make a video about me

which i didnt say that sentence like that they just fucking twisted my words and the yearbook staff tried to make me look bad on purpose niggas

NOW I WILL NEVER GET COLLEGE I WILL NEVER FIND A JOB I WILL NEVER FIND FRIEDNS NO ONE WILL TAKE ME SERIOUSLY NO GF NO NOTHING

So your gonna be the member who takes us all down

• Hmm...

nigga u a whole asss fbi agent

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface

To continue, there are no bad intentions behind this, she doxxed you and made fun of you in front of thousands. If we find her location, tell her that you know where she lives and that if she doesn't delete the vids you will post her info, she will delete them afterwards.

Btw this is the vid where she said she lives in Wilmington

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Deleted member 16133
  • +1
Jesus Christ this thread is next level

• +1
Reactions: adotsdot and Deleted member 16133
High IQ doxxing mastermind
nigga u a whole asss fbi agent
Literally did nothing, she said it herself that she lives in North carolina, I just searched that hardees restaurant that she was recording near by and found that it's in hightsville, anyone can do that. What would really be high iq is finding the exact location of her house in that area.

• +1
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate, Deleted member 16133 and Deleted member 18159
I like your trolling dude girls really got a hive mind one even said he took plastic surgery to look like us very funny dude
so according to them i saw the comment btw it looks like eeveryone here is getting bone grafts to achieve nigger noses

View attachment 1614427

You need to go to therapy, you're insane if you're trolling or not.

• So Sad

Untamed jigaboos been doing this to u king:feelswah::feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15252

View attachment 1614427

This is what happens when someone takes looks advice from autists on forums seriously. Don’t get surgery kids

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deleted member 16133 and adotsdot
historical thread
based .org autists vs tiktok liberals

possible downfall of the forum

lets go

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Apenigga33, Deleted member 18159 and 2 others
Any updates @curlyheadjames

historical thread
based .org autists vs tiktok liberals

possible downfall of the forum

lets go
Worst comes to worst, admins can just move the domain to Russian servers or some shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: adotsdot and ItsOver.com

WHY TF DID HE SURGERY MAXXED HE WAS A LITERAL JB GOD OMGGGGGGG:feelsohgod:

Bognadoff Syndrom I guess.

Wonder what´s his opinion about prime Liv Tyler
3a89005c7bab49fc92f5b6fa9ffa64e7.png

Why would you do this, you will never get a job. Posting your disgusting hairy armpits and farts wont stop all of this. You’re already fucked might as well become the biggest racist out there atp. Record yourself saying kill all nigs on TikCock and post it.

View attachment 1614427

Dude just find a foid and open and OnlyFans.

• +1

That foid is midface abomination but looks tall so i would deff LTR and have romantic picnics in spring :Comfy:

That's corey from empire records right? great movie, I thought liv was so hot until i could discover that's a MTF transgender just like its dad steven style from aerosmith another FTM

That foid is midface abomination but looks tall so i would deff LTR and have romantic picnics in spring :Comfy:
nope its a man

You deleted your account bruv

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
This is amazing i love you

• +1
nigga what do i do they have this whole plan to get views off of this shit and make me look bad
nigga what do i do come on please help I'm literally don't know what to do i probably will never be able to find a gf bc if u look my name up this shit pops up
Nigga you are doing everything against not being doxxed. Just stop posting especially here brah

• So Sad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back