NIGGER FOID MAKES TIKTOK VIDEO ABOUT ME AND IT BLOWS UP BRUTAL COMMENTS RATE HER (GTFIHHH)

they called you richard ramirez.. is that not enough? gotta look at the positives james.
i dont wanna look like ramirez i wanna have higher appeal like chalamet or hackeer

• JFL
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
Your face is actually terrifying, but look, with a look as unique as yours, go fucking model right now you'll be in a balenciaga runway in no time.
therrs three reasons i dont wanna model
im 5 6 (injecting aromasin and taking mk677 am still in puberty as well)
i dont wanna suck dick
I will get canceled and ill never ever get booked

When a real nigga steps in the building the subanimal dogs seethe. They can’t handle you mogging them to the slums of Detroit and back. They want to piggy back off your clout James. Keep the grass cut for these snakes and get your bread son.
i just dont know what to do
they're literally harassing my old school thousands have emailed and called the school and i haven't gone there in 8 months nor do i live in the same city
'im just afraid ima get fired from Walmart and never be able to get a job EVER

Dont let those monkeys and lgbt peasants drag you down. Keep your head up and keep mogging king:feelsautistic:
read my comment before this one
i just dont know what to do NEGL i didn't expect my racist comment to go viral

You infuriate me so much. I understand that you're mentally ill, but you legit used to be a chad prettyboy and you made yourself look like a horror villain with all these surgeries

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, Marsiere214, Sny and 3 others
I mean, if you’ve said a bunch of racist shit, it’s definitely going to fuck your chances of becoming famous, but if you just want to live a normal life, it won’t matter much
i wanna live a normal life so hopefully this shit just blows over

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Deleted member 18159
You infuriate me so much. I understand that you're mentally ill, but you legit used to be a chad prettyboy and you made yourself look like a horror villain with all these surgeries
nigga no surgeries im just so sad idk what to do rn help

Bro idk what to tell u. U legit had it made in 2020, u were NT and looked good as fuck. You ruined yourself

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sny, Deleted member 14781, Lihito and 2 others
Why would you do this, you will never get a job. Posting your disgusting hairy armpits and farts wont stop all of this. You’re already fucked might as well become the biggest racist out there atp. Record yourself saying kill all nigs on TikCock and post it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18672, Marsiere214, stevielake and 8 others
Bro idk what to tell u. U legit had it made in 2020, u were NT and looked good as fuck. You ruined yourself
bro it was the past i cant help what changed its just puberty bro and now everyone hates me for no reason

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
Why would you do this, you will never get a job. Posting your disgusting hairy armpits and farts wont stop all of this. You’re already fucked might as well become the biggest racist out there atp. Record yourself saying kill all nigs on TikCock and post it.
i work at walmarrrt rn but scared that ima get fired fr
what do i do besides making threats that'll make it worse hopefully this all blows over thanks

bro it was the past i cant help what changed its just puberty bro and now everyone hates me for no reason
I dont understand why tf u troll like this. Maybe you would be able to reverse the changes if you actually said what surgeries botched you:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-03-31 at 12.25.30 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-03-31 at 12.25.30 PM.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • Screen Shot 2022-03-31 at 12.26.40 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-03-31 at 12.26.40 PM.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214
i work at walmarrrt rn but scared that ima get fired fr
what do i do besides making threats that'll make it worse hopefully this all blows over thanks
It’s already over, it’s obvious you have 0 discipline and the concept of consequence doesn’t click in your brain. What if someone on this sight were to leak all of those posts you make about faggots and black people? They already found your school what makes you think they won’t call your school?
It’s already over for you, get off this site and get off TikTok. It’s the only thing you can do, it seems to me you feed off attention from the internet because your parents don’t give two farts about you. Ghost everything and change your name when you’re older and pray that when you apply for college they don’t find any of this.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 14077, Deleted member 14781 and 1 other person
It’s already over, it’s obvious you have 0 discipline and the concept of consequence doesn’t click in your brain. What if someone on this sight were to leak all of those posts you make about faggots and black people? They already found your school what makes you think they won’t call your school?
It’s already over for you, get off this site and get off TikTok. It’s the only thing you can do, it seems to me you feed off attention from the internet because your parents don’t give two farts about you. Ghost everything and change your name when you’re older and pray that when you apply for college they don’t find any of this.
bro if someone on this stie were to doxx me like that they would be fucking niggwers
and sure i like attention but only when ppl give me good attention not this shit this is genuinely gonna ruin my life
fuck man thanks for thew advice

• +1
Reactions: frendly and tyronelite
CURLYHEADJAMES I SUPPORT YOU IN THIS MY LORD

• +1
  • +1
go offline for 2 weeks, probably delete all ur socials

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface, ROTTING, Deleted member 14781 and 2 others
keep grinding bro these niggas got nothing on you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, ROTTING and frendly
ok this thread is a combination between a rating and a rant and a help thread so please if you would be kind enough to read this al bc its entertaining and after u read it if you want to see all the e videos these cunts have been making for hours you can

View attachment 1614415View attachment 1614416View attachment 1614417
View attachment 1614418View attachment 1614419
View attachment 1614420View attachment 1614421View attachment 1614422View attachment 1614423

for those whose tiktok doesnt loadup heres the video downloaded
View attachment 1614427

So basically the backstory is today at like 5 o clock i was just chilling outside Mcdonalds or some shit i look on my tiktok once a day bc i rarely open the app
i see some niggas called me ugly
https://www.tiktok.com/@k3tam1necowgirl/video/7080907054092963118?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc&web_id=7015495092363118086
then the same bitch made this fucking video and now it has like 13k views
https://www.tiktok.com/@k3tam1necowgirl/video/7081036278552382766?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc&web_id=7015495092363118086

then this fucking faggot who wears makeup had the audacity to cancel me as well

then after that nigga so did the black woman
and now every 20 minutes or so i get a notification no nmy phone to see a new video fo someone fucking "cancelling" me
now here we FUCKING GO AGAIN
this nigger bitch from my old school i haven't gone to in almost a year back when i was considered prettyboy before the change decides to make a video about me

View attachment 1614432View attachment 1614434
which i didnt say that sentence like that they just fucking twisted my words and the yearbook staff tried to make me look bad on purpose niggas
good thing i reported dat bitchs tiktok video and they took it down but man

NEVER FUCKING MAKE TIKTOK VIDEOS THE SMALLEST THING CAN GET YOU CANCELLED
NOW I WILL NEVER GET COLLEGE I WILL NEVER FIND A JOB I WILL NEVER FIND FRIEDNS NO ONE WILL TAKE ME SERIOUSLY NO GF NO NOTHING
IM SCREEWED BROCELS WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO?

i made a pretty good response as well

but of course i just got backlash death trheeats people are now doxxing me on tiktok in front of thousands
View attachment 1614437
daily dose of internet, social media, beefs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
go offline for 2 weeks, probably delete all ur socials
it's better to be known, than to be invisible.
Even when known for "bad" reasons.

Even people that are known for "bad" reasons, make more money an get more options because of that. Than mr. invisible

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 5786, ROTTING and 3 others
it's better to be known, than to be invisible.
Even when known for "bad" reasons.

Even people that are known for "bad" reasons, make more money an get more options because of that. Than mr. invisible
idk man they set my death date for june 4th at 3 15 AM the niggeer squad am i gonna die then?

• +1
idk man they set my death date for june 4th at 3 15 AM the niggeer squad am i gonna die then?
internet threathening people are 99.999% of he cases pussies irl

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and Deleted member 14781

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 5786, LooksOrDeath and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: n0rthface, LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 18439 and 1 other person
literally just got this on my fyp

• So Sad
Lmao nigga I usually never say this but you are legit mentally ill, I'd gladly gaslight you to keep doing shit like this, since it's entertaining as fuck to watch, but you are ruining your life at 16
Its sad you can’t do retarded shit anymore nowadays. Internet keeps track of everything.

@curlyheadjames honestly everyone who ks gonna be famous in the future will have some dirt on them. Cuz if they don’t they are so lame they won’t make it famous. Now with everything being tracked you can’t avoid that. Just don’t hide it and be real about it. Like 50 cent. Can’t cancel him for the bs he does cuz he owns it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133, ROTTING and Deleted member 18159
I dont understand why tf u troll like this. Maybe you would be able to reverse the changes if you actually said what surgeries botched you:
Yo shit James was a prettyboy mogger

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133 and Deleted member 18516
the fact some black girl said u were attractive under one of ur posts just confirms that jbw is as alive as ever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133 and Deleted member 14781
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: FailedAbortion and Deleted member 16133
you mogg her back to africa

• JFL
Honestly James, I would just be based and own up to it. Just make some TikToks admitting what you did and just say you don’t give a fuck. Tell your haters to keep barking for you like the abused pussy ass dogs that they are. The more they keep riding your dick, the more clout you get. There’s no such thing as bad press. Honestly the evidence against you is undeniable so just own up to it and say you don’t give a fuck and that those faggots can keep sucking you off if they choose.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate, Deleted member 18439, ROTTING and 1 other person
After that, I would go offline for a couple of weeks and let the thing simmer down

• +1
Reactions: adotsdot, ROTTING, Deleted member 14781 and 1 other person
Honestly James, I would just be based and own up to it. Just make some TikToks admitting what you did and just say you don’t give a fuck. Tell your haters to keep barking for you like the abused pussy ass dogs that they are. The more they keep riding your dick, the more clout you get. There’s no such thing as bad press. Honestly the evidence against you is undeniable so just own up to it and say you don’t give a fuck and that those faggots can keep sucking you off if they choose.
Tf happened with him? He is familiar from somewhere but dunno where

Like we already have 2 famous youtubers on Here and thats @AlexBrown84 and that car killer lolcow @Bvnny. :lul:

WTF BRO YOU WERE A MOGGING MACHINE BACK THEN

• So Sad

WHY TF DID HE SURGERY MAXXED HE WAS A LITERAL JB GOD OMGGGGGGG:feelsohgod:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18516
Tf happened with him? He is familiar from somewhere but dunno where

Like we already have 2 famous youtubers on Here and thats @AlexBrown84 and that car killer lolcow @Bvnny. :lul:

WTF BRO YOU WERE A MOGGING MACHINE BACK THEN

He stopped taking his Seroquel

WHY TF DID HE SURGERY MAXXED HE WAS A LITERAL JB GOD OMGGGGGGG:feelsohgod:

This was only 10 months ago aswell:lul: What fucking surgeries did this guy get to descend this hard

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: adotsdot, FailedAbortion, Deleted member 16133 and 1 other person
This was only 10 months ago aswell:lul: What fucking surgeries did this guy get to descend this hard
I legit feel bad for this guy this is some heavy body dymorphia caused by teen bullied

@curlyheadjames bro what did they do to you

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133 and Deleted member 18516
Motherfucker literaly had it all

@curlyheadjames reverse this shit for The love of god it Will instantly get you to model contract

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18516

Users who are viewing this thread

Back