Niggers are getting all the hot white Nordic JB pussy

Deleted member 18261

Deleted member 18261

Gold

Brutal

How can ethnics and whites cope when BBCs are stealing all the white JB stacies?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: n0rthface, Hikicel69, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 15 others
Build for BBC

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I see what you did their.

Average 35 yo white woman

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 13787, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 8 others
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 14160 and gamma
I get detona is a bit autistic, but is he lying?
Nah he's definitely trolling
Detona is trolling about vaccines

But yeah Asian girls fog IMO I agree with him on that
B-b-but I thought every bbc has a blonde jb and 5 arab ethnic pajeetas on call in America :soy::soy::soy::soy:
I thought they were getting mobbed daily by foids :soy:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
@Adriana Lima

• Woah
Reactions: Adriana Lima
mirin, bro bagged a stacy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905
"MUH BBC" "MUH SNOWBUNNY" How will niggers cope after this :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fear and bogii
Curry cope

all those niggas are status maxxed. only oubre, A$AP, and quentin are facially attractive

of course she would find tall ripped nba players attractive

also micheal b jordan is also good looking but only from the front cuz that nigga has a recessed chin

bro really scraping the barrel these days smh
Cap. There’s some bad bitches in the comments and it got a milli likes.

If you wanna see all the snowbunnies come out the bushes scroll thru the comments

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Adriana Lima

If you wanna see all the snowbunnies come out the bushes scroll thru the comments
very cool tyrone I watched for the Weekend

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel, Deleted member 14905 and Looks234
Who cares?

Nordic women are subhuman and consider themselves inferior to brown East Asian women.

https://kjonnsforskning.no/en/2015/09/blond-sexy-and-immigrant

"According to Lundström there is much focus on whiteness in Singapore. Ads for skin whitening products are common, and whiteness is the ideal. But the ideal of beauty is not a white, blond western woman.

“Western women were ranked below the Chinese in the racial hierarchy.
The western whiteness is not as posh as the Singaporean, Chinese whiteness,” says Lundström.

Swedish women in the US were very preoccupied with American men, whereas the Swedish women in Singapore were not the least interested in Asian men. They focused on their Swedish husbands. Asian women, on the other hand, represented a possible rival, since Swedish men found Asian women attractive.

“The Swedish women in Singapore were almost desexualised. They felt less feminine,” says Lundström."

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17217 and Deleted member 14905
Who cares?

Nordic women are subhuman and consider themselves inferior to brown East Asian women.

"According to Lundström there is much focus on whiteness in Singapore. Ads for skin whitening products are common, and whiteness is the ideal. But the ideal of beauty is not a white, blond western woman.

The western whiteness is not as posh as the Singaporean, Chinese whiteness,” says Lundström.

Swedish women in the US were very preoccupied with American men, whereas the Swedish women in Singapore were not the least interested in Asian men. They focused on their Swedish husbands. Asian women, on the other hand, represented a possible rival, since Swedish men found Asian women attractive.

“The Swedish women in Singapore were almost desexualised. They felt less feminine,” says Lundström."

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17217
Post video, not loading for me.

She looks familiar. Probably because I just binge watched 2 seasons of The Walking Dead.

Who cares?

Who cares?

Imagine thinking OP was serious and then writing an entire essay as a retort

Who cares?

all those niggas are status maxxed. only oubre, A$AP, and quentin are facially attractive

of course she would find tall ripped nba players attractive

also micheal b jordan is also good looking but only from the front cuz that nigga has a recessed chin
View attachment 1635063
Jimmy Butler jfl

@Adriana Lima is a coping yt boi

Just lol, blacks are peak smv rn tbh, TikTok pill is brutal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Adriana Lima and Looks234
FUCKING BRUTAL i cant cope with the bbcpill no more :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
@PrinceLuenLeoncur

it's a great thing when you have tiktok blocked automatically. not watching that jew propaganda.

Brutal

How can ethnics and whites cope when BBCs are stealing all the white JB stacies?

Niggaz be so thirsty. That would explain why my female filter experiment got so much attention from black dudes online

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Niggaz be so thirsty. That would explain why my female filter experiment got so much attention from black dudes online
Niggaz fuck anything, Arabs and curries are even more thirsty from my experience