Niggers look like shit

Blackgymmax

Blackgymmax

Mtn+
Cage fuel - darkskin black guys genuinely think theyre moggers when we will never have 1/100th golden retriver pheno white boys have even as nonlooksmaxxed dyels. Its so over for us, or atleast FOR YOU. i for one will become latino w hazel eyes. Cya niggers

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Polar, Deleted member 33826 and 68 others
do us a favor and kys then

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, try2beme, Deleted member 33826 and 35 others
Yeah I mog u hard lil bro

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: try2beme, RAMU KAKA, TeenAscender and 9 others
nigger

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ArcticStorm, Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 21278 and 12 others
How tall are u? And can u rap?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Ruakh, Deleted member 24221 and 6 others
How are you gonna get hazel eys

• Ugh..
Reactions: YabadiDabado
This is what happens when you take the blackpill too seriously

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: try2beme, Deleted member 33826, RAMU KAKA and 14 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24221, Deleted member 16275, It'snotover and 3 others
Shut the fuck up nigger

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, ArcticStorm, zharupodrugu and 5 others
ok incel

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, Jigen, YabadiDabado and 1 other person
Cage fuel - darkskin black guys genuinely think theyre moggers when we will never have 1/100th golden retriver pheno white boys have even as nonlooksmaxxed dyels. Its so over for us, or atleast FOR YOU. i for one will become latino w hazel eyes. Cya niggers

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, RAMU KAKA, TeenAscender and 19 others
Ok darkie

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: try2beme, RAMU KAKA, RichardSpencel and 14 others
I want you to know that I am here for you and I understand that you're feeling down about your appearance because of your skin color. I want to remind you that beauty comes in all shapes, sizes, and skin colors. Your black skin is not something to be ashamed of, but rather something to be celebrated.

As your friend, I want to remind you of all the wonderful things that make you unique and special. Your intelligence, your kindness, your sense of humor, and your talent are just a few of the things that make you who you are. Your skin color does not define you or your worth.

It's important to remember that the beauty industry has historically perpetuated harmful and unrealistic beauty standards that have caused many people, especially those with darker skin tones, to feel insecure about their appearance. However, I want you to know that there is a growing movement of people who are embracing and celebrating their natural beauty, regardless of skin color.

I want to encourage you to practice self-love and self-care. Treat yourself with kindness and compassion. Surround yourself with positive affirmations and images that celebrate black beauty. Remember that you are deserving of love and respect, and that includes self-love and self-respect.

I hope these words offer some comfort and reassurance during this difficult time. Know that I am here for you, and that I support you and love you just the way you are.

Take care,

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, angelo, Deleted member 23558 and 15 others
I want you to know that I am here for you and I understand that you're feeling down about your appearance because of your skin color. I want to remind you that beauty comes in all shapes, sizes, and skin colors. Your black skin is not something to be ashamed of, but rather something to be celebrated.

As your friend, I want to remind you of all the wonderful things that make you unique and special. Your intelligence, your kindness, your sense of humor, and your talent are just a few of the things that make you who you are. Your skin color does not define you or your worth.

It's important to remember that the beauty industry has historically perpetuated harmful and unrealistic beauty standards that have caused many people, especially those with darker skin tones, to feel insecure about their appearance. However, I want you to know that there is a growing movement of people who are embracing and celebrating their natural beauty, regardless of skin color.

I want to encourage you to practice self-love and self-care. Treat yourself with kindness and compassion. Surround yourself with positive affirmations and images that celebrate black beauty. Remember that you are deserving of love and respect, and that includes self-love and self-respect.

I hope these words offer some comfort and reassurance during this difficult time. Know that I am here for you, and that I support you and love you just the way you are.

Take care,
Didnt read, im brown its over

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, RichardSpencel, ;-; and 12 others
Fucking brutal.

Props to you for being honest on a blackpill forum though

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ;-;, bloomercel, Deleted member 16275 and 8 others
Props to you for being honest on a blackpill forum though

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: YabadiDabado, datboijj and Blackgymmax
But I still see plenty of black men with girls like this

• Ugh..
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Agentq12345678, Deleted member 21931, alriodai and 8 others
What happens when your kids come out as niggers?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ;-; and YabadiDabado
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, alriodai, JovenCansao and 16 others
I've only seen this on blacked.com, never irl
I have however its only tyrone mfs and most of the time the girls tyrones are w look like ass

• +1
Reactions: ⠀ℒ⠀
dude you said stroma came out, it's not available in the US yet. Did you mean other countries?

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
cope, darkskins have biggest SMV in 2023

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 24507 and 1 other person
BROOTAL forum status pill

I say the same thing but the king blackgymmax gets the same amount of replies I get in 2 hours in 10 minutes

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, TeenAscender, Marsiere214 and 10 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj and Blackgymmax
if you wish to be white we can bukake you at the .org meet up.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 21661, bishōnenmaxxer and YabadiDabado
Calm down man you mog then to self harm

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax and ⠀ℒ⠀
look fam everyone these days has an inferiorty complex. we're addicted to victimizing ourselves and making it seem like we're the ones suffering and there's nothing we can do to change it. black mf's like you will say blacks look like shit, white guys will cuck themselves with bbcpill thinking they can't satsify women with their small cocks, asians will get hooked on wmaf and start thinking that all asian women just want whites, indians will come on this forum and rot and hate their race. moral of the story no matter what race ppl come from if they have this inferiority complex mindset they will find a way to make themselves out to be the victim. darkskins can be attractive so stop cucking urself.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: itsover00000000, PrinceLuenLeoncur, YabadiDabado and 2 others
look fam everyone these days has an inferiorty complex. we're addicted to victimizing ourselves and making it seem like we're the ones suffering and there's nothing we can do to change it. black mf's like you will say blacks look like shit, white guys will cuck themselves with bbcpill thinking they can't satsify women with their small cocks, asians will get hooked on wmaf and start thinking that all asian women just want whites, indians will come on this forum and rot and hate their race. moral of the story no matter what race ppl come from if they have this inferiority complex mindset they will find a way to make themselves out to be the victim. darkskins can be attractive so stop cucking urself.
In before blackgymaxx says Didnt read, im brown its over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, rooman, datboijj and 2 others
also if u can do the yeux clair surgery (i don't fuck with contacts but you can use those too) it would be a massive ascension and make u a 1 in a billion exotic mogger that every foid wants because ur so rare

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: alriodai, PrinceLuenLeoncur, rooman and 2 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, darkness97, ROTTING and 6 others
white guys will cuck themselves with bbcpill thinking they can't satsify women with their small cock
technically you can satisfy a girl in these corners with 15cm
Village lointain 2880199

Legend say that there are chaste and pure christian virgins who think Tinder is a brand of cake

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29225
okay? they are man, they are not woman.
what they supposed to look like?

also if u can do the yeux clair surgery (i don't fuck with contacts but you can use those too) it would be a massive ascension and make u a 1 in a billion exotic mogger that every foid wants because ur so rare View attachment 2189248
But only applies to tyrones with good bones

• +1
Reactions: rooman and Deleted member 29225
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, rooman and Deleted member 15164
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax

Users who are viewing this thread

Back