Niggers look like shit

I doubt he’s faking it maybe he’s exaggerating but why would someone clout chase on looksmax. I understand attention seeking for women’s attention or NT men’s approval but what does he gain from having incels view his post.
Incels >>> women

Cage fuel - darkskin black guys genuinely think theyre moggers when we will never have 1/100th golden retriver pheno white boys have even as nonlooksmaxxed dyels. Its so over for us, or atleast FOR YOU. i for one will become latino w hazel eyes. Cya niggers
So what I see on a common basis

White woman dances with huge tyrone

White woman make out with latino thug

Hispanic and white women with white male

Tall 6'7 aryan surrounded by women of all types

6'7 hispanic gang banger surrounded by latin and black women

Dont try to make yourself white, you will look so fucking uncanny. But if you somehow got a shade lighter, use kojic acid and shit like that. I use it and its safe. I went from a darker latin white skin tone to pale pale white.

If you try to pulla michael jackson it wont work.

Stop procrastinating and start going to night clubs and pulling now, and looksmax(or whatever u call this) AS you go along. Youll see how many girls will actually approach you, and you will stop at a reasonable level and not keep going till you look like a white ghoul with total mental collapse.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Do I know you? Who tf are you?

Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

• Ugh..
Reactions: YabadiDabado
Black Nigger

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Dr. Bludy
idk about white girls but the gymmaxxed tyrones at my gym are killing it with the pajeetas

embrace the hiphop thug halo, dress that way and see how it goes.

god speed brother

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
This nigga has hit the critical mass of autism

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23157
Cage fuel - darkskin black guys genuinely think theyre moggers when we will never have 1/100th golden retriver pheno white boys have even as nonlooksmaxxed dyels. Its so over for us, or atleast FOR YOU. i for one will become latino w hazel eyes. Cya niggers
22175 1

Keep coping. Gonna make @Blackgymmax rope with the tinder experiment. Non nt as black=over

View attachment 2189267View attachment 2189272
racepill may be legit but kakonge guy def isn’t proof of it. his mouth is way too wide, ipd too high and face too narrow iirc. his averageness sucks, it would be like some black guy running barrett and claiming highest psl white has no appeal and that it’s over for white ppl

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Still cant make a good argument
U are my dawg tho i keep u on a leash and u do what i say retard
Says the submissive and breedable white femboy.

I will stick it in u

Says the submissive and breedable white femboy.

I will stick it in u
Its ur only argument huh?

Fuck off you retarded bitch

Brown eyes are shit and always will be you utter subhuman cope harder you utter fucking manlet baboon

yes but i just want eyes that arent shit pitch black
Stroma won't give you brown eyes, they'll most certainly be gray, it is dictated by the underlying pigment of your iris. You can't really chose the outcome.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Deleted member 24789
Stroma won't give you brown eyes, they'll most certainly be gray, it is dictated by the underlying pigment of your iris. You can't really chose the outcome.
Et c'est extrêmement dangereux

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
Et c'est extrêmement dangereux
Pas plus que le Lasik je pense mais avant d'essayer je préfère voir les conséquences à long-terme.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
How do you sleep commiting such coonery on the daily?

cope, darkskins have biggest SMV in 2023

Blackgymmax is a self-hating Hamite (so-called African) man that thinks Edomite (so-called White) men are superior to him. I can’t imagine feeling like that because I think of myself as below an Edomite man or any other nation of men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15468
Blackgymmax is a self-hating Hamite (so-called African) man that thinks Edomite (so-called White) men are superior to him. I can’t imagine feeling like that because I think of myself as below an Edomite man or any other nation of men.
no one should feel inferior because of their race! (this doesn't include curries)

no one should feel inferior because of their race! (this doesn't include curries)

Exactly. I don’t feel inferior to any nation of men and in fact, I think I’m better than other nations of men. The self-hate Blackgymmax has must’ve been passed down from his Hamite (so-called African) father and he’s spewing his inferiority complex on this forum to keep the tradition going.

Exactly. I don’t feel inferior to any nation of men and in fact, I think I’m better than other nations of men. The self-hate Blackgymmax has must’ve been passed down from his Hamite (so-called African) father and he’s spewing his inferiority complex on this forum to keep the tradition going.
idk about his parents i think its more that he bases his self-worth on how appealing he is to girls, his experiments show (im not saying its true btw) that whites have higher appeal where he lives, not the best thing to base your self worth on

im a red ape (edomite) and happy with it and so should he

• +1
Reactions: BongMog and Deleted member 24507
idk about his parents i think its more that he bases his self-worth on how appealing he is to girls, his experiments show (im not saying its true btw) that whites have higher appeal where he lives, not the best thing to base your self worth on
I see Blackgymmax is in Toronto. I didn’t know that at first. Toronto is filled with Edomite (so-called White) men dating non-Edomite women and he sees that and he wants that appeal. Like you said, it’s not a good thing to base your self-worth off Edomite men when you’re not an Edomite man.

im a red ape (edomite) and happy with it and so should he

You’re happy being an Edomite man, as you should be. Everyone should have self-love

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and Deleted member 15468
  • +1
Black people dont need looks they just need to be big and violent

• JFL
Black people dont need looks they just need to be big and violent
they just need to act like chimps in public, thats how they get laid

• +1
Reactions: 80iq
I see Blackgymmax is in Toronto. I didn’t know that at first. Toronto is filled with Edomite (so-called White) men dating non-Edomite women and he sees that and he wants that appeal. Like you said, it’s not a good thing to base your self-worth off Edomite men when you’re not an Edomite man.

You’re happy being an Edomite man, as you should be. Everyone should have self-love
Im white

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
Didnt read, im brown its over
I told u already, u not brown nigger don't lump us browns in

U are unforgivably BLACK

if u brown u probably be slaying

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and BongMog
How about you step things up, Michael Jackson max, add some hazel contacts , and get a rhino to minimize the black nose look.

I told u already, u not brown nigger don't lump us browns in

U are unforgivably BLACK

if u brown u probably be slaying
Avi goes hard asl

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
My (Canadian, female, 35yr old, liberal) therapist said the only people who care about skin colour are me, and old money white people who made their money from empire and slavery 70yr old Asian aunties, and even they don't care about it if ur not poor.

In the same session she also said my skin colour was MY fault because she could see my upper arm was white so I'd made my face and forearms dark.

Seriously where are they training these shrinks these days???

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BongMog and latincell95

Users who are viewing this thread

Back