Niggers look like shit

BROOTAL forum status pill

I say the same thing but the king blackgymmax gets the same amount of replies I get in 2 hours in 10 minutes
the brootal black pill is that everyone is sucking his dick because he is a low inhib jacked tyrone. A skinny sub5 will never get this treatment even on this forum lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Pikabro, Sprinkles and 9 others
I've only seen this on blacked.com, never irl
Keep coping. Gonna make @Blackgymmax rope with the tinder experiment. Non nt as black=over

IMG 1757
IMG 1731

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: alriodai, 5footsix56, Blackgymmax and 5 others
fuck it, for stroma-esque procedures I am just going to go with eyecos.

Cage fuel - darkskin black guys genuinely think theyre moggers when we will never have 1/100th golden retriver pheno white boys have even as nonlooksmaxxed dyels. Its so over for us, or atleast FOR YOU. i for one will become latino w hazel eyes. Cya niggers
Latinos are brown people.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661, Blackgymmax, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
You are black aren't you? why are you here instead of slaying if it's that easy?
Could say that same thing about you dumbass lmao. I’m not a virgin

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: alriodai, PrinceLuenLeoncur, fogdart and 1 other person
I want you to know that I am here for you and I understand that you're feeling down about your appearance because of your skin color. I want to remind you that beauty comes in all shapes, sizes, and skin colors. Your black skin is not something to be ashamed of, but rather something to be celebrated.

As your friend, I want to remind you of all the wonderful things that make you unique and special. Your intelligence, your kindness, your sense of humor, and your talent are just a few of the things that make you who you are. Your skin color does not define you or your worth.

It's important to remember that the beauty industry has historically perpetuated harmful and unrealistic beauty standards that have caused many people, especially those with darker skin tones, to feel insecure about their appearance. However, I want you to know that there is a growing movement of people who are embracing and celebrating their natural beauty, regardless of skin color.

I want to encourage you to practice self-love and self-care. Treat yourself with kindness and compassion. Surround yourself with positive affirmations and images that celebrate black beauty. Remember that you are deserving of love and respect, and that includes self-love and self-respect.

I hope these words offer some comfort and reassurance during this difficult time. Know that I am here for you, and that I support you and love you just the way you are.

Take care,

Last edited:
Could say that same thing about you dumbass lmao. I’m not a virgin
It's almost as if using good photos on tinder gets you better matches and it doesn't have anything to do with race. Neither am I (probably slayed more than you jfl)

you could slay if you would bluepill yourself

I like how @Blackgymmax baits all the virtue signalling coons, white sfcels and the black race torch bearers on this site with his threads. He does it time and time again and these people all fall right into it like sheep. Hahaha

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, alriodai, Blackgymmax and 6 others
Pavement ape
Golliwog
porch monkey
Bush Wookie
Mooncricket
Pickaninny
Spade
Spook
Heigui
Bantoo
Jareer
Llanta
Mayate

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
I like how @Blackgymmax baits all the virtue signalling coons, white sfcels and the black race torch bearers on this site with his threads. He does it time and time again and these people all fall right into it like sheep. Hahaha
🐑🐏🐑🐏🐑

Screenshot 2023 05 07 21 26 06 31 40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax and stevielake
Cage fuel - darkskin black guys genuinely think theyre moggers when we will never have 1/100th golden retriver pheno white boys have even as nonlooksmaxxed dyels. Its so over for us, or atleast FOR YOU. i for one will become latino w hazel eyes. Cya niggers
Brutal reminder. :(

• So Sad
Reactions: Blackgymmax
I doubt he’s faking it maybe he’s exaggerating but why would someone clout chase on looksmax. I understand attention seeking for women’s attention or NT men’s approval but what does he gain from having incels view his post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back