NIKO EXPOSED (BETA CUCK IRL)

Sperg

Sperg

ELOHIM IRL
I recently saw the esteemed NIKO in public, and honestly, the man was pretty average, short mf.

if that guy can get 20k tinder matches in europe there is hope for us all brothers

PRAY

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, poopoohead, Roquefort and 7 others
I recently saw the esteemed NIKO in public, and honestly, the man was pretty average, short mf.

if that guy can get 20k tinder matches in europe there is hope for us all brothers

PRAY
I recently saw him in public:
Lionel Messi Football GIF by FC Barcelona

UGLY MANLET.

If he can easily fuck MILLIONS of females across the world, anyone can, RIGHT?

THERE IS HOPE FOR US BROTHERS! :feelshehe:

• JFL
Reactions: makeme183, Deleted member 22886, Roquefort and 4 others
This is why I'm never posting my face on here, if I did then it would be next up 2024: "HARRIERDUBOIS EXPOSED! (Frauding subhuman irl)".

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 46986, poopoohead, Deleted member 20631 and 8 others
It's all about sex appeal irl bro.

I have seen alot of people that are really good looking in pictures, literally model tier. Then when i see them irl and walk past them i feel like mog them to oblivion. Frame & Height matters alot together with harmony in motion.

SELFIES AND PICTURES NEVER CAPTURE WHAT YOU REALLY LOOK LIKE

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, pneumocystosis, Hero of the Imperium and 5 others
It's all about sex appeal irl bro.

I have seen alot of people that are really good looking in pictures, literally model tier. Then when i see them irl and walk past them i feel like mog them to oblivion. Frame & Height matters alot together with harmony in motion.

SELFIES AND PICTURES NEVER CAPTURE WHAT YOU REALLY LOOK LIKE
No irl presence for your tinder profile.

Not Even a creepshot? For all Ik it’s cap

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24712 and Deleted member 21182
Not the only cap I know about. :forcedsmile:
We all tell white little lies around here, and for all u know I might soon post a video of me walking around and turn out to be 7´0 tall

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and HarrierDuBois
We all tell white little lies around here, and for all u know I might soon post a video of me walking around and turn out to be 7´0 tall
Good fucking luck.

PRAY
Bro you know how fucked in the head this thread is. JFL. It’s over for you.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
fake, he doesn't go outside since he works from home and girls from tinder go directly to his house

• +1
Reactions: cancercell, zeek and p0lishsubhuman
who is niko?

PRAY
who?

Niko mogs tbh he knows his niche and he hits it hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back