No normies In 🇮🇹

I would not be proud of landing that thing lmao
Doesn’t matter you made it seem that no girl in Italy would match would me and tried to humiliate with a flawed exp

Jfl at narcy cope in this thread :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: everythingisacope and Deleted member 6512
Doesn’t matter you made it seem that no girl in Italy would match would me and tried to humiliate with a flawed exp
*In Bologna

Keep coping. Even you are not running the exp in Bologna cause you know you are gonna have bad results.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TeraCope54, MansNotHot and Deleted member 10516
I would not be proud of landing that thing lmao
Also like i said prime time not 10am on a shadow banned account with the wrong age who also broke the golden rule of tinder elo and algo and ran out of swipes instantly

*In Bologna

Keep coping. Even you are not running the exp in Bologna cause you know you are gonna have bad results.
No the Thread was Italy not bolongy

*In Bologna

Italy is set on GigaChad only, below that it's over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 10516
Damn y’all active today huh fucking detriments

• JFL
Reactions: MansNotHot
Also like i said prime time not 10am on a shadow banned account with the wrong age who also broke the golden rule of tinder elo and algo and ran out of swipes instantly
Bro with your magical hacked account with perfect elo and all that bullshit you made 6, likes in 3 hours. Damn at the cope, just accept in Bologna you ugly and move on.

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
  • +1
Bro with your magical hacked account with perfect elo and all that bullshit you made 6, likes in 3 hours. Damn at the cope, just accept in Bologna you ugly and move on.
Idc about your shitty city lmao.
I’m doing Italy as a whole.

True but he still made it seem like couldn’t land a single match 😳
Matches mean 0, could you get them to fuck you? That's the important thing and i assure you, you wouldn't.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite, Deleted member 11388, Deleted member 6512 and 1 other person
Matches mean 0, could you get them to fuck you? That's the important thing and i assure you, you wouldn't.
True. I don’t speak Italian lmao

• +1
Idc about your shitty city lmao.
I’m doing Italy as a whole.
You are running your experiement here
Quartieri spagnoli 1 600x400

Bologna mogs
Bologna 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gamma, tyronelite and Deleted member 10516
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
  • +1
Reactions: TeraCope54 and MansNotHot
I think I have to try Bolognese or whatever was that hard city. Also Naples or some other southern Italian shithole.

Also on a serious note hotter girls that I matched with didn’t like my profile back up to a week later due to them barely being on tinder

6 in 2 hours isn’t bad. Wasn’t like I did 24 hours

It is bad... if you only got that many your score will go down and you'll get shown up to fewer users, which means you'll get less and less likes through the week, until you get 2-3 matches a day at most.

And out of those 6 the majority won't respond back

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite, MansNotHot, Deleted member 10516 and 1 other person
Then experiment is flawed cause you are using a boosted account with fake miles and tinder plus.
No flawed at all. Tinder can’t force them to swipe right and message me lmao. Yours was flawed trash bio, trash name that doesn’t match my face, fake age by 5 years smh 😂😂😂 using a shadow banned account you use over Again cause you always delete your account cause you have no success. I’ve been there before I know whats going on

It is bad... if you only got that many your score will go down and you'll get shown up to fewer users, which means you'll get less and less likes through the week, until you get 2-3 matches a day at most.

Yeah but it’s almighty Italy

Then experiment is flawed cause you are using a boosted account with fake miles and tinder plus.
But then again maybe Cold wants to know how he would do if he would be in Italy. He would use his own account as he wishes. At least when I do experiments that's my goal - to see how I would do if I actually would be in some place.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10516
@ConorMcGregor you regret doing that thread?

I

But then again maybe Cold wants to know how he would do if he would be in Italy. He would use his own account as he wishes. At least when I do experiments that's my goal - to see how I would do if I actually would be in some place.
No one of the most popular threads I’ve seen on here reply wise

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
What's your IQ op?

• JFL
Reactions: wannabenormie
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: everythingisacope, Deleted member 11406 and Pubertymaxxer3
Italy is brutal tho. Bitch has no normie in her bio. That’s worse than saying no dick under 10 inches 😂😂
nigga shes talking about normies that have shit humor not normies in terms of looks most likely
nigger ape iq

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tyronelite, Deleted member 6512, Pubertymaxxer3 and 1 other person
😂😂😂😂

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
N
nigga shes talking about normies that have shit humor not normies in terms of looks most likely
nigger ape iq
Nigga looking ass nigga I know but it’s perfect for This website

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699 and Pubertymaxxer3
No flawed at all. Tinder can’t force them to swipe right and message me lmao. Yours was flawed trash bio, trash name that doesn’t match my face, fake age by 5 years smh 😂😂😂 using a shadow banned account you use over Again cause you always delete your account cause you have no success. I’ve been there before I know whats going on
I can say the same for me then, an i literally copied your bio and used your pics, account was not shadowbanned this is cope, if i download tinder again and use other pics they are gonna get matches. Last time i used tinder was in America with great success, i deleted it in Bologna because as you saw you get nowhere. You gotta be really narcy if i live so much rentfree in your head that you waste your time proving me wrong in places you will never step feet.

Ok, but its like using tinder plus here, It gives everyone and advantage since you paid Tinder. Whoever says that it doesn't make your likes grow copes, as much as we know tinder could make your likes raise by making you like by their bots, still the number is gonna look higher.

Yeah because I made an NT user become obsessed about Italy

• JFL
I can say the same for me then, an i literally copied your bio and used your pics, account was not shadowbanned this is cope, if i download tinder again and use other pics they are gonna get matches. Last time i used tinder was in America with great success, i deleted it in Bologna because as you saw you get nowhere. You gotta be really narcy if i live so much rentfree in your head that you waste your time proving me wrong in places you will never step feet.

Ok, but its like using tinder plus here, It gives everyone and advantage since you paid Tinder. Whoever says that it doesn't make your likes grow copes, as much as we know tinder could make your likes raise by making you like by their bots, still the number is gonna look higher.

Yeah because I made an NT user become obsessed about Italy
Wait peep this you said you had success ? How many girls messaged you first ?

Can’t lie trannys in Italy kinda sexy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11406
  • JFL
Wait peep this you said you had success ? How many girls messaged you first ?
In America? I even have girls calling me handsome on fb cause i entered a group where you make friends in the city.

• JFL
In America? I even have girls calling me handsome on fb cause i entered a group where you make friends in the city.
How many bitches in Italy name is giulia lmao

fucking true brah, i have 200 matches in my city, how many did i fuck ? 0 so yea
Matches are cope, likes are cope, dates are cope, interest is cope.

All is cope expect being able to slay off tinder easily and consistenly.
When you can slay off tinder 2-3 new girls per month thats atleast becky you good, everything below that is fucking trash tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
fucking true brah, i have 200 matches in my city, how many did i fuck ? 0 so yea
Matches are cope, likes are cope, dates are cope, interest is cope.

All is cope expect being able to slay off tinder easily and consistenly.
When you can slay off tinder 2-3 new girls per month thats atleast becky you good, everything below that is fucking trash tbh
In Bologna last year i got like 20 matches but i fucked 2 of them, and in the same day. Multiple matches just means more chances but no guarantee. Second girl was ugly tho, i just fucked her to prove myself i could manage to fuck 2 girls in the same day, after a week my (ex) date from UK flew to Italy and spent a week with me

• +1
Reactions: MansNotHot and Deleted member 11388