No normies In 🇮🇹

You basically posted 5 girls from your city, all other had location not showing or very far. What's the point of showing girls on the other side of the world?
I posted way more from city nigga I cropped out cause of snaps and igs y’all weirdos would try and hit up. Stop hating nigga

You basically posted 5 girls from your city, all other had location not showing or very far. What's the point of showing girls on the other side of the world?
You’re coping hard. I can clearly see jealousy now over stupid tinder likes and matches. Lmao I’ll post all my messages too let me guess those are fake too 😂😂😂fucking weirdos

" I don't want normies, I prefer mongoloids"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10516
You’re trying to bait me to release my tricks but not happening. You can say I did this that and the 3rd but you’ll never really know

I posted way more from city nigga I cropped out cause of snaps and igs y’all weirdos would try and hit up. Stop hating nigga
8515C265 1C86 44AA 8A2A AFB47D7B2D96

Insta appears way lower, if you didn't want to show insta you would just crop insta, i don't hate lol i just think your theory and story is not convincing.

View attachment 980947
Insta appears way lower, if you didn't want to show insta you would just crop insta, i don't hate lol i just think your theory and story is not convincing.
That girl lives in my state still weirdo. That’s like a 5-6 hour drive.
Stop coping

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
Also I didn’t even have tinder plus at that point !

You’re coping hard. I can clearly see jealousy now over stupid tinder likes and matches. Lmao I’ll post all my messages too let me guess those are fake too 😂😂😂fucking weirdos
You’re trying to bait me to release my tricks but not happening. You can say I did this that and the 3rd but you’ll never really know
If i have to be jealous of someone i would be jealous of guys like Amnesia. Messages are nothing if you receive them from girls from 10000km away.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3512
  • JFL
Reactions: tyronelite, Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 10516 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11388
If i have to be jealous of someone i would be jealous of guys like Amnesia. Messages are nothing if you receive them from girls from 10000km away.
Nigga I got local messages. My body count mogs yours to the ground and 5-6 years younger and have been fat my whole life.

So you drive 6 hours for pussy? Jfl i guess im gonna drive from Bologna to Palermo just to fuck.

In a city you got none tho
Hell nah but it’s a 40 min flight and i get free tickets again stop coping n

• JFL
Reactions: tyronelite
Just fly around the country for pussy theory
Nah but the city she lives in I’ve never been so I would be down to go up there in the summer and have someone up there I know. Lmao dude you know nothing about setting shit up for the future do you

Nah but the city she lives in I’ve never been so I would be down to go up there in the summer and have someone up there I know. Lmao dude you know nothing about setting shit up for the future do you
So you would visit a city you never been just for the hope of fucking a tinder match?

Don't you have a pic with the girls that is not on social media?
Im taking a nap now negro. Anyways stop caring about my likes so much. I literally on tinder now seeing if I can get anymore local matches. I legitimately don’t swipe anymore bro

Just trying to understand your psychology bro, if you fly around the USA for pussy then i can believe your body count is high, Im not gonna go around Europe for tinder matches

• JFL
No it’s a city I Always want to visit so if I decide that I wanna go I’ll have a friend or even a fuck buddy. Also like i said my city is so small it shows other smaller surrounding cities too
So you would visit a city you never been just for the hope of fucking a tinder match?

Just trying to understand your psychology bro, if you fly around the USA for pussy then i can believe your body count is high, Im not gonna go around Europe for tinder matches
I don’t fly anywhere nigga.

Im taking a nap now negro. Anyways stop caring about my likes so much. I literally on tinder now seeing if I can get anymore local matches. I legitimately don’t swipe anymore bro
How i care about your likes when you opened this thread for me? When you talk about the algorithm you sound like Mirko Scarcella, an italian scammer who made money out of promising people to make them famous cause he knew how to master Instagram algorithm jfl

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
Coping hard asf. Italy isnt as brutal as we thought. Maybe not easy but those hoes still want bbc too

How i care about your likes when you opened this thread for me? When you talk about the algorithm you sound like Mirko Scarcella, an italian scammer who made money out of promising people to make them famous cause he knew how to master Instagram algorithm jfl
He probably did know how to master it but the niggas were prob subhuman so it didn’t Matter

• JFL
What I’m saying flying 45 mins for a cute bitch AINT weird at all lmao. You’re coping hard asf now. Especially if the ticket free
But

Which one?

All Italy for how many matches? 15?
You don’t know tinder and you never will. Other than looks there looks theirs 3 huge factors that play a part in success:

Timing
Algo/Elo
Compete Profile w/good pics and vids

You don’t know tinder and you never will. Other than looks there looks theirs 3 huge factors that play a part in success:

Timing
Algo/Elo
Compete Profile w/good pics and vids
Ok but why you don't answer when i asked you how many matches you got?

hasn’t been 24 hours yet . You said you got 20 in a week lmao

hasn’t been 24 hours yet . You said you got 20 in a week lmao
I got 20 in a day last year, and then like 3 a day, but my radius was 40km, not 40000km, so basically only in my city, no passport

• JFL
I got 20 in a day last year, and then like 3 a day, but my radius was 40km, not 40000km, so basically only in my city, no passport
Radius only goes 100miles nigga stop coping

Ima take a nap tho my guy. Arrivederci

Radius only goes 100miles nigga stop coping
Still, my radius was way smaller than yours, and not in a major city like Naples or Milan, the most 2 populated cities in Italy

The coping & narcissism is too strong

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
Brutal watching your descension from a narcy NT poster to a coping narcy autist.

It's over bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and tyronelite
Brutal watching your descension from a narcy NT poster to a coping narcy autist.

It's over bro
Showing proof is coping or y’all mad that I have appeal in Italy lmao. Like I said niggas love to see the downfall

Showing proof is coping or y’all mad that I have appeal in Italy lmao. Like I said niggas love to see the downfall
whats your slay count brah ?

1.70? is she 1m70 or does she want a man 1m70 short?

italian girls are just as slutty as any other girls