No normies In 🇮🇹

I destroyed his mind just like McGregor destroyed Aldo's head before fighting
Only utter moggers fearful of their Lord can smash Mcgregor and put him to apologize like khabib ngl. Idk if we'll have another fighter like that in history of those sports.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
No @ConorMcGregor already said no
I think they are but their threeshold is way higher than US girls. Every woman is slutty for the right man, but i think your pheno will not work as well in Italy compared to other places.

Only utter moggers fearful of their Lord can smash Mcgregor and put him to apologize like khabib ngl. Idk if we'll have another fighter like that in history of those sports.

Yeah I agree. That's what happens when men grow up in a strictly patriarcal society where they are trained since kids.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate and Deleted member 3043
strictly patriarcal society where they are trained since kids.
very based ngl.
Make men not beeing bragger pussies, usually more respectful and even heartfull toward others, knowing the sense of value and obviously stronger. And women knowing their worth, not thoting around.
"b bbbut those patriarchal society r oppressing us"

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate and Deleted member 6512
very based ngl.
Make men not beeing bragger pussies, usually more respectful and even heartfull toward others, knowing the sense of value and obviously stronger. And women knowing their worth, not thoting around.
"b bbbut those patriarchal society r oppressing us"
Yeah they basically lived without the stress of having to find a girlfriend or wife, that alone could take a lot of mental energy and time

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Wtf is wrong with this guy

Remember you would have 10 times more matches if your location actually was Italy now girls see you are far away and swipes no

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10516