No normies In 🇮🇹

In Bologna last year i got like 20 matches but i fucked 2 of them, and in the same day. Multiple matches just means more chances but no guarantee. Second girl was ugly tho, i just fucked her to prove myself i could manage to fuck 2 girls in the same day, after a week my (ex) date from UK flew to Italy and spent a week with me
2 slays/20 matches thats fucking amazing tbh. best ratio i've ever heard of

Bro it’s over. All of Italy lives rent free in your head

Stop It Michael Jordan GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, MansNotHot, everythingisacope and 1 other person
2 slays/20 matches thats fucking amazing tbh. best ratio i've ever heard of
Yeah but i got lucky tbh, at least one was a 18 years old that called me "sexy mulatto" jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11388
Bro with your magical hacked account with perfect elo and all that bullshit you made 6, likes in 3 hours. Damn at the cope, just accept in Bologna you ugly and move on.
is Bologna worse than Milano?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10516, everythingisacope and MansNotHot
how do u change location tho

Cold lightskin can’t get any matches in Italy cope 😳🤷‍♂️🇮🇹 have more but can’t lie y’all may flame me...

Attachments

• 99A8E301-2655-401E-9B86-AD284DDC5EE4.jpeg
    99A8E301-2655-401E-9B86-AD284DDC5EE4.jpeg
    89 KB · Views: 23
  • D5438597-01EE-4310-BE95-A8E6E643D119.png
    D5438597-01EE-4310-BE95-A8E6E643D119.png
    269.8 KB · Views: 23
  • 73C59393-5A43-449D-8DC5-254E0D96413F.jpeg
    73C59393-5A43-449D-8DC5-254E0D96413F.jpeg
    81.5 KB · Views: 22
  • 150FD3DF-DA13-4444-B902-75A0DB5BF7B7.png
    150FD3DF-DA13-4444-B902-75A0DB5BF7B7.png
    408.3 KB · Views: 22
  • 17FB8E87-9F3B-426D-8157-2221F5131230.png
    17FB8E87-9F3B-426D-8157-2221F5131230.png
    404.4 KB · Views: 23
  • 90FCF509-C920-4EC7-BC01-80F41F313C63.jpeg
    90FCF509-C920-4EC7-BC01-80F41F313C63.jpeg
    69.4 KB · Views: 23
  • ED1681A9-1CBB-4726-ADD2-95068EDA2F76.jpeg
    ED1681A9-1CBB-4726-ADD2-95068EDA2F76.jpeg
    92.5 KB · Views: 22
  • A4E6E43F-71CE-40C6-9DBA-2578CDDE359E.jpeg
    A4E6E43F-71CE-40C6-9DBA-2578CDDE359E.jpeg
    96.5 KB · Views: 22
  • 07A06516-424F-4AF4-B2E5-882A991DE40C.jpeg
    07A06516-424F-4AF4-B2E5-882A991DE40C.jpeg
    81.8 KB · Views: 25
Niggas AINT laughing now

oh now i see why you have matches, litterally no standards, that girl is subhuman srs
Tbh she’s not and 80% matches are average or above dude. Only land whales and sluts with slutty bios can pass through

Nah I’m proving that I can get some matches and appeal in Italy.
Won’t be able to slay like in America and Australia but oh well
How did u turn so much better looking in ur avatar what did u do

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10516
How did u turn so much better looking in ur avatar what did u do
Lose weight, skinmaxx, skin stills needs work due to recent breakout. Currently eyebrow maxxing. Honestly that’s it. Only surgery I need is a hairline lowering surgery since my forehead is 1.3 inches bigger than a typical forehead 🥲

Lose weight, skinmaxx, skin stills needs work due to recent breakout. Currently eyebrow maxxing. Honestly that’s it. Only surgery I need is a hairline lowering surgery since my forehead is 1.3 inches bigger than a typical forehead 🥲
I have a big forehead too I need that surgery too.
Honestly losing weight sounds legit asf

• +1
I have a big forehead too I need that surgery too.
Honestly losing weight sounds legit asf
Yeah but I had pretty good bones... a lot of people lose weight and still don’t have good facial changes, but it’s still worth losing the weight !!

Cold lightskin can’t get any matches in Italy cope 😳🤷‍♂️🇮🇹 have more but can’t lie y’all may flame me...
Nigga had to set all Italy to get 8 matches jfl from Salerno to Milan is 1000 km

• JFL
Reactions: tyronelite
Nigga had to set all Italy to get 8 matches jfl from Salerno to Milan is 1000 km
Wrong I only did milan and naples. And I’m back in my location. Like I said you didn’t know what you were doing

Haha a lot more just they aren’t the best looking so y’all would try and roast. They ain’t ugly but they’re not cute

You tried to make it seem like I had 0 appeal in Italy and humiliate me in front of all these virgins. Nah 🤫

Haha a lot more just they aren’t the best looking so y’all would try and roast. They ain’t ugly but they’re not cute
Show us how many, take a screenshots

You tried to make it seem like I had 0 appeal in Italy and humiliate me in front of all these virgins. Nah 🤫
I wasn't try to do anything, i did an experiment and asked random girl about you, not my fault it ended up like that.

I wasn't try to do anything, i did an experiment and asked random girl about you, not my fault it ended up like that.
The Facebook shit no lmao. The tinder exp yeah bad timing, shitty bio, wrong age, bad swiping habits.

The Facebook shit no lmao. The tinder exp yeah bad timing, shitty bio, wrong age, bad swiping habits.
How many matches you made in total swiping in Milan, Naples and Bologna?

How do you know you got hella likes if you didn't match?

How did you match if you don't swipe?
😂😂😂you clearly don’t know how to run tinder. You don’t swipe

Tried to tell you I’ve mastered tinder. I use to be insecure and think all the girls were seeing my profile and swiping left but that’s not always the case! Yes a lot will swipe left but a lot will never even see you profile unless you master algo and elo so im always on top . If used a male model 6psl and used my same method I’ll have 1000+ matches already
How do you know you got hella likes if you didn't match?

How did you match if you don't swipe?

Teehee i’m just like you, i like anime so much now give me attention and money

• Love it
drugged candy should lower her carb intake

• JFL
Lmao when I make the guide if i make it I’ll tell you. All timing
I just looked at your thread when you first installed tinder.
I think I understood what you did. You either localized in a very easy city that gave you lot of matches or had whole America as radius.
I think the first is the answer.
Then you moved in your city and started swiping there. Could even posed as bisexual to boost the number of your likes.

• JFL
I just looked at your thread when you first installed tinder.
I think I understood what you did. You either localized in a very easy city that gave you lot of matches or had whole America as radius.
I think the first is the answer.
Then you moved in your city and started swiping there. Could even posed as bisexual to boost the number of your likes.
That’s not how it work. I got 100+ Likes in my local city which is small. Once you run out of likes in your city it puts you on global. I’m not telling y’all shit suck my dick 😂😂😂🤫

hows the thesis coming along bro

• JFL
Reactions: tyronelite
That’s not how it work. I got 100+ Likes in my local city which is small. Once you run out of likes in your city it puts you on global. I’m not telling y’all shit suck my dick 😂😂😂🤫
What I’ve learned is how to stay on top of Elo so my profile is on top. That’s why I’m still matching with “local girls” almost 2 weeks later. They’re either just now getting back on tinder and or I’m not at the top and they’re just not getting to my profile. The reason I know I’m still at top is almost every new acc I like likes me back. I’ll say 7/10 again locally.

That's not true at all, the first girls you posted all had 6000 miles as distance and with others you didn't show the distance at all. You started show close girls after you got 100 likes. Makes no sense to put your profile as global if you do so well in your city, but It makes sense to make it global first or in a very easy city if you want to boost your likes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TeraCope54 and Deleted member 10516
What I’ve learned is how to stay on top of Elo so my profile is on top. That’s why I’m still matching with “local girls” almost 2 weeks later. They’re either just now getting back on tinder and or I’m not at the top and they’re just not getting to my profile. The reason I know I’m still at top is almost every new acc I like likes me back. I’ll say 7/10 again locally.
In order to stay on the top in the ELO you gotta receive lot of likes, you can do that by being liked by men too, to geolocalize in an easy place and/or both. The more likes you receive the more the algo thinks people want you and is gonna expose you more.

• +1
Reactions: TeraCope54 and Deleted member 11388
That's not true at all, the first girls you posted all had 6000 miles as distance and with others you didn't show the distance at all. You started show close girls after you got 100 likes. Makes no sense to put your profile as global if you do so well in your city, but It makes sense to make it global first or in a very easy city if you want to boost your likes.
No nigga that’s not how it works. You fucking bald fuck lol. Seriously tho bro after you swipe on all locals they may not see your account for who knows how lkng. I know you’re in denial and trying to crack what I did and make accusations up but no

In order to stay on the top in the ELO you gotta receive lot of likes, you can do that by being liked by men too, to geolocalize in an easy place and/or both. The more likes you receive the more the algo thinks people want you and is gonna expose you more.
Nigga wtf I see what your saying but that would put your Elo score high up for guys not girls. Lmao you’re coping hard asf

No nigga that’s not how it works. You fucking bald fuck lol. Seriously tho bro after you swipe on all locals they may not see your account for who knows how lkng. I know you’re in denial and trying to crack what I did and make accusations up but no
Lol nigga mad cause he is getting exposed.
There is nothing to crack bro, you were not smart enough to even post the local girls first and started post girls from 10000 km away in the first posts. A smart person makes 1 + 1 and understands what you did. Plus you have passport so it makes sense.

Plus I don’t even swipe anymore, accept locally when a new account comes on. All my matches are from girls that I liked and they’re just now seeing me

Nigga wtf I see what your saying but that would put your Elo score high up for guys not girls. Lmao you’re coping hard asf
The algo doesn't make a distinction between guys and girls if you register as bisexual.

Lol nigga mad cause he is getting exposed.
There is nothing to crack bro, you were not smart enough to even post the local girls first and started post girls from 10000 km away in the first posts. A smart person makes 1 + 1 and understands what you did. Plus you have passport so it makes sense.
Wrong nigga the local girls weren’t as hot so posted some of those girls weren’t local first. Not my fault you get 20 likes LMAO

Wrong nigga the local girls weren’t as hot so posted some of those girls weren’t local first. Not my fault you get 20 likes LMAO
You basically posted 5 girls from your city, all other had location not showing or very far. What's the point of showing girls on the other side of the world?