no one is safe from chad, even forum members sisters (@XANGSANE SISTER SITUATION)

Deleted member 20216

Deleted member 20216

he/him but I support LGBTQQIP2SAA++ community
Recently done some extensive research on @Xangsane that sand nigger user who mogged me in dms. (hes a chadlite) and thinks he's "muh I'm bleu eyes white"

Heres thread on his sister getting piped by an actual white chad (not sandnigger)

He only did rough doggy with her and that was it.
this cuckcel thinks "muh rugby chad 9inch doing doggy on my sister is nothing"

I hate it when darker ethnic people put me on a pedestal just because of my colouring. I have to remind them that I'm one of them, even if I look different.
this white-passing-cel does not claim white purely because "muh human rights and shit". THE NIGGER IS EVEN BLUE EYED WTF.

HE COMFORTED HIS SISTER AFTER CHAD BROKE HER HEART (and her hymen 😂) AND HERES WHAT SHE SAID:
She even told me that she wishes she could find a guy like me in the real world

WTAF! THIS WHITECEL muh blue eyed human rights CUCK SISTER WANTS HIM to fuck her?

MORAL OF STORY NO ONE IS SAFE FROM CHAD NOT CHADDAM NOT CHADPREET JUST CHAD. JBW THEORY IS TRUE!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, LightSkinNoob, ballskin and 5 others
i stand by my statement fuck you xangsane i may be nigger but your sister hymen was destroyed by a white man.

FUCK YOU SAND NIGGER WHY DID GOD GIVE ME BBC? I COULD HAVE BEEN WHITE MAN

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, ballskin and Xangsane
i stand by my statement fuck you xangsane i may be nigger but your sister hymen was destroyed by a white man.

FUCK YOU SAND NIGGER WHY DID GOD GIVE ME BBC? I COULD HAVE BEEN WHITE MAN
Actually after I comforted her, I told her off about it firmly and told her to put it behind and to focus on making friends and getting good grades.

I didn't want to upset her at a time when she was writing her exams because I wanted to see her do well.

Then our parents absolutely went down on her about the same thing.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Toth's thot
Actually after I comforted her, I told her off about it and to focus on making friends and getting good grades.

Then our parents absolutely went down on her about the same thing.
chad still smashed through that fresh college meat

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, ballskin, Growth Plate and 1 other person
chad still smashed through that fresh college meat
I was so disappointed with her so after her exams I had to give her some guidance on what to do so she won't be disappointed when she's older.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 20216
I was so disappointed with her so after her exams I had to give her some guidance on what to do so she won't be disappointed when she's older.
ur a good person man mashallah

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: almostchadlite, Daniel Plainview, ascension and 3 others
Xang is probably responsible for writing 80% of cuckold cheating girlfriend Reddit threads

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, ballskin, Deleted member 18840 and 1 other person
ur a good person man mashallah
Thank you. I'm trying to build up a good relationship with her because both Mum and Dad told her that she wouldn't be returning home after she finished University (I'm older than her by a few years and I still live with them) due to her bad behaviour. In other words, they are kicking her out. This was mainly our white convert mother's decision (dad is Arab). I'm frightened about her future because I'm scared she'd be eaten up by the vultures (White Chads) out to get her away from us. If that happens she will enter a mental downwards spiral and it's the end of the road for her. She will be just like any other modern slutty girl out there.

She doesn't even say she's a Muslim, but an atheist.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Toth's thot, closedplatecel and 2 others
Thank you. I'm trying to build up a good relationship with her because both Mum and Dad told her that he wouldn't be returning home after she finished University (I'm older than her by a few years and I still live with them) due to her bad behaviour. I'm frightened about her future because I'm scared she'd be eaten up by the vultures (White Chads) out to get her away from us. If that happens she will enter a mental downwards spiral and it's the end of the road for her. She will be just like any other modern slutty girl out there.

scary world we live in man. chad could be ready to pounce at any moment.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, closedplatecel, Xangsane and 1 other person
Thank you. I'm trying to build up a good relationship with her because both Mum and Dad told her that he wouldn't be returning home after she finished University (I'm older than her by a few years and I still live with them) due to her bad behaviour. I'm frightened about her future because I'm scared she'd be eaten up by the vultures (White Chads) out to get her away from us. If that happens she will enter a mental downwards spiral and it's the end of the road for her. She will be just like any other modern slutty girl out there.

You and your coping out of touch parents are confusing cause and effect. If your sister isn't Muslim by conviction, she will always want to be railed and abused by Chad, and you were simply an obstacle all along.

This is why I say it's impossible for a woman to be Muslim in the west. Islam at its core is a mating strategy for dysgenic subhuman sandniggers. It simply doesn't favor women. Women's power in society lies in their looks and SMV. Through that, they get validation, Chad cock, money, social benefits, etc. Islam shelters women and masks the only true intrinsic value they have.

Your sister is a whore sharmoota that has likely already been gang raped by 30+ London Chads. Stop worrying about her, she probably has 20 5'3 Saudi Arabian prince sugar daddies in her DMs.

I live in a more conservative country than you do and the other day I made out, groped and will probably soon fuck a 30 yo hijabi on the first date. It's over.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Madhate, ballskin and 1 other person
scary world we live in man. chad could be ready to pounce at any moment.
I'm trying my best to build up our bonds and to make sure she doesn't get hurt when she leaves.

I'm worried if I tell her to stop going with these white chads and to focus on becoming a better person, she'll call me a misogynist.

• Ugh..
You and your coping out of touch parents are confusing cause and effect. If your sister isn't Muslim by conviction, she will always want to be railed and abused by Chad, and you were simply an obstacle all along.

This is why I say it's impossible for a woman to be Muslim in the west. Islam at its core is a mating strategy for dysgenic subhuman sandniggers. It simply doesn't favor women. Women's power in society lies in their looks and SMV. Through that, they get validation, Chad cock, money, social benefits, etc. Islam shelters women and masks the only true intrinsic value they have.

Your sister is a whore sharmoota that has likely already been gang raped by 30+ London Chads. Stop worrying about her, she probably has 20 5'3 Saudi Arabian prince sugar daddies in her DMs.

I live in a more conservative country than you do and the other day I made out, groped and will probably soon fuck a 30 yo hijabi on the first date. It's over.
I'm trying my best to build up our bonds and to make sure she doesn't get hurt when she leaves.

I'm worried if I tell her to stop going with these white chads and to focus on becoming a better person, she'll call me a misogynist.
How did that date go?

• Ugh..
How did that date go?
It wasn't even a date. It's a FOB Muslim woman in my language class. I had never spoken to her in real life. She invited me to study in a library. We didn't study shit and instead she went on a 20 minute diatribe about how attracted she is to Arab/white men, and how much she loves big eyes and big nasal bridges (she's a jungle gook milf).

We left, out of no where she invited me over to her house. I knew something was wrong because no real Muslim woman would ever, ever be alone with a strange man in a bedroom. We fucked around and "studied" for 30 minutes and slowly but surely I started bumping my hands against her ass, finding any excuse to rub her thighs and eventually it escalated to kissing and groping met with 0 real resistance.

Unfortunately she wants me to commit for a relationship. I will need to be dark triad as fuck if I want to fuck her by basically lying about wanting to be her husband.

Shit like this is the only way a HTN rat like me can get pussy. You western faggots have it so good, you don't know. You can fuck some degenerate whore on command from dating apps. And when you're ready, you can import a Muslim Arab woman to your home country.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, closedplatecel, ballskin and 3 others
It wasn't even a date. It's a FOB Muslim woman in my language class. I had never spoken to her in real life. She invited me to study in a library. We didn't study shit and instead she went on a 20 minute diatribe about how attracted she is to Arab/white men, and how much she loves big eyes and big nasal bridges (she's a jungle gook milf).

We left, out of no where she invited me over to her house. I knew something was wrong because no real Muslim woman would ever, ever be alone with a strange man in a bedroom. We fucked around and "studied" for 30 minutes and slowly but surely I started bumping my hands against her ass, finding any excuse to rub her thighs and eventually it escalated to kissing and groping met with 0 real resistance.

Unfortunately she wants me to commit for a relationship. I will need to be dark triad as fuck if I want to fuck her by basically lying about wanting to be her husband.

Shit like this is the only way a HTN rat like me can get pussy. You western faggots have it so good, you don't know. You can fuck some degenerate whore on command from dating apps. And when you're ready, you can import a Muslim Arab woman to your home country.
Was she from Malaysia/Indonesia?

I think she's Muslim by name but really, really wants a white or white-passing man. She's an unmarried MILF if she never left SEA (except on holidays) because of the fact she seems to want white features.

Do you want to commit to her or not? Are you attracted to her? Just tell her upfront if you're not feeling this because it's pretty immoral to lie to someone about wanting to get married to them. That person can eventually get severe mental health problems and may even commit suicide.

I like my religion and because of that I don't want to live a slayer lifestyle even though I know I could if I wanted to. I don't want to be a hypocrite and want some virtuous Muslim woman (or any ethnic woman by the book) and her family finds out by word of mouth that I've been sleeping around with many girls in the past (my lay count is 1 but I have repented). I think such women and their families would hold high standards for the man that she will eventually marry, that's like 1% of the marriageable foid population we've narrowed it down to. They will have virtue standards for the future husband especially if you want a really good wife.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Toth's thot, Chadeep and 1 other person
@Xangsane and his sister are ying and yangs. He wants nothing to do with white people(possibly defense mechanism)) while his sister wants everything from them.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Chadeep and Xangsane
Was she from Malaysia/Indonesia?

I think she's Muslim by name but really, really wants a white or white-passing man. She's an unmarried MILF if she never left SEA (except on holidays) because of the fact she seems to want white features.

Do you want to commit to her or not? Are you attracted to her? Just tell her upfront if you're not feeling this because it's pretty immoral to lie to someone about wanting to get married to them. That person can eventually get severe mental health problems and may even commit suicide.

I like my religion and because of that I don't want to live a slayer lifestyle even though I know I could if I wanted to. I don't want to be a hypocrite and want some virtuous Muslim woman (or any ethnic woman by the book) and her family finds out by word of mouth that I've been sleeping around with many girls in the past (my lay count is 1 but I have repented). I think such women and their families would hold high standards for the man that she will eventually marry, that's like 1% of the marriageable foid population we've narrowed it down to. They will have virtue standards for the future husband especially if you want a really good wife.
Your consistency in your beliefs is honorable, but I think you're extremely naive if you think you're going to find a good woman anywhere NEAR the west. I'm telling you, I live in a much more conservative and less degenerate generally Islamic country than you, and even here finding a worthy wife is hard.

If you're done with university, start traveling a bit and try to import a hot village MENA housewife. I'm talking women that would rather die than cheat on their husbands because they grew up in societies that honor killed for more trivial things than cheating.

Those women however are usually uneducated and low IQ. Probably only 5 IQ points lower than the average chav British bimbo, though.

The woman is Indonesian. I'm attracted to her sexually. She has a thick, big ass, wide hips, big tits. Decent face, looks 28. I have 0 interest of being in any long term relationship. This low tier milf showed me her Instagram DMs and it was 30 men double and triple and multi texting her and being left on read. Meanwhile I got to kiss her and fondle her ass and tits after 1 hour of talking to her.

Now she wants to hold me down and secure me as a husband. JFL

• +1
@Xangsane and his sister are ying and yangs. He wants nothing to do with white people(possibly defense mechanism)) while his sister wants everything from them.
I keep reminding her that there's nothing special about white people; people just put them on a pedestal.

• Ugh..
I keep reminding her that there's nothing special about white people; people just put them on a pedestal.

Cope...whitness is the highest expression of DNA on this planet. That's why all these ethnics wanna seethe and be white and date white people.

But I'm more proud of you staying true to your heritage and your culture unlike your sister.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Xangsane
Your consistency in your beliefs is honorable, but I think you're extremely naive if you think you're going to find a good woman anywhere NEAR the west. I'm telling you, I live in a much more conservative and less degenerate generally Islamic country than you, and even here finding a worthy wife is hard.

If you're done with university, start traveling a bit and try to import a hot village MENA housewife. I'm talking women that would rather die than cheat on their husbands because they grew up in societies that honor killed for more trivial things than cheating.

Those women however are usually uneducated and low IQ. Probably only 5 IQ points lower than the average chav British bimbo, though.

The woman is Indonesian. I'm attracted to her sexually. She has a thick, big ass, wide hips, big tits. Decent face, looks 28. I have 0 interest of being in any long term relationship. This low tier milf showed me her Instagram DMs and it was 30 men double and triple and multi texting her and being left on read. Meanwhile I got to kiss her and fondle her ass and tits after 1 hour of talking to her.

Now she wants to hold me down and secure me as a husband. JFL
Thank you, but I know it's gonna be fine. My dad told me that my wife does not have to be from the West since we do have family members living in Gulf states (only my grandparents live in Lebanon).

I'm done with University and while I'm filling up my pockets in my job, I'm saving up. I want my future wife to share responsibilities with me while I give her a helping hand if she needs. I want her to be educated and have a good career; I shouldn't be the one carrying her while she sits back. We and our family need to live comfortably so we can all afford some nice things and when we both die, our children can be very well off.

Why do you have no interest in LTR/marriage, do you not think it's worth it? What sorts of men were these, were they also SEAmen?

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Cope...whitness is the highest expression of DNA on this planet. That's why all these ethnics wanna seethe and be white and date white people.

But I'm more proud of you staying true to your heritage and your culture unlike your sister.
Watching self-hating ethnics self-destruct because they can't be accepted by white people/white people won't date them is painful to watch. I hope someone can educate them one day that it isn't the way forward; it's not progressive at all.

Thank you. I don't want to follow the status quo.

• Ugh..
Watching self-hating ethnics self-destruct because they can't be accepted by white people/white people won't date them is painful to watch. I hope someone can educate them one day that it isn't the way forward; it's not progressive at all.

Thank you. I don't want to follow the status quo.

You may be lebanese but you do have European heritage as well. Learn from both you cultures Norway and Lebanon. It's not healthy to go one full side and deny the other part.

You sway all the way to the left with islamic and middle eastern culture and your sister sways all the way to the right with just trying to be white.

• +1
You may be lebanese but you do have European heritage as well. Learn from both you cultures Norway and Lebanon. It's not healthy to go one full side and deny the other part.

You sway all the way to the left with islamic and middle eastern culture and your sister sways all the way to the right with just trying to be white.
We're half British, not half Norwegian.

• Ugh..
I thought your mom was northen european?
Northern European also includes Britain and Ireland.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 18694

Why would I want to bring this to my family

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, closedplatecel and Chadeep