No point doing dates on tinder

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
You have to dumpster dive on there compared to irl.

If you want to do date etc. literally irl max and date your looks match.

Tinder is just a hook up app. I’ve fucked so many girls that say ‘long term partner’ and fuck them by just going over.

All women are there just to hook up.

If she tries to make you go on a date tell her to fuck off tbh

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: wannaimprove, datboijj, Danish_Retard and 16 others
What do u message to indicate you pretty much wanna just fuck without being that explicit

• +1
Reactions: schizolool, datboijj and TheRagingBull
What do u message to indicate you pretty much wanna just fuck without being that explicit
you don't, either you set up a date within 10 sentences or forget about it, unless they're super attractive but those kind of girls aren't on tinder, it's ego-tripping normie galore.

• +1
Reactions: shieldzz, Danish_Retard, datboijj and 5 others
There is no point doing dates at all

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and WishIwasChico
dating apps are cope man, 95% of girls on there don't actually wanna meet up and are just there to get validation

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard, edodalic29, AlexBrown84 and 8 others
only a small fraction of girls are on dating apps fratello don’t waste time at all with those things

irl is where its at, and thats where only looks and presence matters, not even social status fortunately

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: datboijj, Danish_Retard, edodalic29 and 2 others
I was looking through a reddit post made by a guy struggling with OLD in my country.

Lots of girls admitted that the non whores and non LTR seekers are just there to pass the time. It was very surprising to say the least. And I'll bet they account for at least 60% of all girls on the site.

They talk for a bit, get some validation and then ghost. They're not even seeking money, OF or even IG followers. They are literally just bored af. Chad or nothing is the name of the game.

Could be cope but it was really refreshing to see so many foids admit that. Truly one of those happy "damn it's them, not me" moments.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard, LordSergiXX63, Muad'Dib and 1 other person
I was looking through a reddit post made by a guy struggling with OLD in my country.

Lots of girls admitted that the non whores and non LTR seekers are just there to pass the time. It was very surprising to say the least. And I'll bet they account for at least 60% of all girls on the site.

They talk for a bit, get some validation and then ghost. They're not even seeking money, OF or even IG followers. They are literally just bored af. Chad or nothing is the name of the game.

Could be cope but it was really refreshing to see so many foids admit that. Truly one of those happy "damn it's them, not me" moments.
Ye but these girls will still fuck chad or a really hot guy trust me if he dms her.

I’ve fucked girls who say they never meet anyone of the app and you can tell they are legit:

A lot of girls use it to pass time but are secretly waiting for their chad to come along

• +1
Reactions: stamaster21

damn that sounds like something i would do jfl

Tinder is just a hook up app. I’ve fucked so many girls that say ‘long term partner’ and fuck them by just going over.

Why

Ye but these girls will still fuck chad or a really hot guy trust me if he dms her.

I’ve fucked girls who say they never meet anyone of the app and you can tell they are legit:

A lot of girls use it to pass time but are secretly waiting for their chad to come along
Yeah. Isn't that what I said? Lolol.

The sad thing is that guys take OLD too seriously. I think they need to face the fact that they don't have options and even the ugliest girls have 50 dudes to pick from.

90% of the girls on tinder have bigger things going on in their lives than OLD, like work events and social shit at bars and clubs.
Can't say the same for Men. That's why they're so butthurt from tinder results🤣 while girls are content waiting months for Chad and stringing normies along in the mean time.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: shieldzz, Danish_Retard and 444
IMG 1198

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and 444

All women have casual sex it's not exclusive to women who use tinder.
dating apps are cope man, 95% of girls on there don't actually wanna meet up and are just there to get validation
If you're ugly yeah

Me or her?
Her jfl. Don’t entertain foids like that, should have just replied with ‘lol’ or ‘k’ to piss her off

Her jfl. Don’t entertain foids like that, should have just replied with ‘lol’ or ‘k’ to piss her off
I tried to at the end, but folded tbh
IMG 1199

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
I’m assuming ur still learning it’s fine. I was like that. Let her go.
I would be fine letting most women go after that type of reaction, but she looks like this:
IMG 1200

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: FutureSlayer, AlexBrown84 and Reformed
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: datboijj, WishIwasChico, disheartenedcel and 1 other person

They don’t even meet up if you ask them for sex. You have to lie and date then 2 times before they let you fuck.

• +1
She’s defo told chads to ‘come over already’ meanwhile keeping u in orbit. Deadass btw
Water.

More guys need to realise this

• +1
Reactions: wannaimprove and Reformed
I tried to at the end, but folded tbh
View attachment 2805025
“I’m not feeling well”

Code words for you aren’t Chad and she damn well isn’t gonna ever meet you.

Probably wasn’t feeling well because Chad banged her so hard she started her period 8 days earlier than normal.

• +1

all women on dating apps will suck and fuck a attractive man on there, all this relationship and lets go on dates talk is bullshit talk they tell to low ranking men, if a women talks about dates ghost her, She is playing YOU. After she says how you just want sex and what about dates and courting, she will text a chad/tyrone off the app and go over to hes house/apartment and fuck hes brains out and cook him a plate of food.

Yes

Nah im from the US, but im gonna be here for a year
Cool; is it for work?
And have you tried any cold approaches there yet?
I’m thinking of going there eventually and would like to know how they respond to random guys chatting them up on average, especially the Stacies…

Cool; is it for work?
And have you tried any cold approaches there yet?
I’m thinking of going there eventually and would like to know how they respond to random guys chatting them up on average, especially the Stacies…
Ye im here for work and the polish zolty is 1/4 usd, so American pay goes far here. I did a few cold approaches, but ironically one of my slays was a German girl that was spending a weekend in Wroclaw.

I wouldn’t worry about what they think about random approaches. If ur from the US, then you will be instantly more outgoing and nt compared to slavs. Slavs are kinda socially retarded tbh and can come off rude sometimes, but tend to either worship Americans, or have an inferiority complex around them.

Ye im here for work and the polish zolty is 1/4 usd, so American pay goes far here. I did a few cold approaches, but ironically one of my slays was a German girl that was spending a weekend in Wroclaw.

I wouldn’t worry about what they think about random approaches. If ur from the US, then you will be instantly more outgoing and nt compared to slavs. Slavs are kinda socially retarded tbh and can come off rude sometimes, but tend to either worship Americans, or have an inferiority complex around them.
Damn, you must have a mogger job if your company is already sending you overseas; what industry are you in?
So the girls are kind of easy, or were your slays all Beckies or lower? What were their SMV’s?

Damn, you must have a mogger job if your company is already sending you overseas; what industry are you in?
So the girls are kind of easy, or were your slays all Beckies or lower? What were their SMV’s?

You can pm/dm me if you don’t want to share publicly, but I’m new, so I’m not sure if I have those privileges yet?
I can also share more with you if you’re interested, since I have a connection to the country and will be there again later this year…