No sleep = Depression

elcrusader

elcrusader

maybe one bright day
I slept for only 4 hours and now I wish that I was dead. I don't know why this happens. But everytime I sleep too little, I just wish I could die peacefully in my sleep.
I don't understand why a couple hours of sleep decides your life. Today I almost cut myself with a knife, but I didn't.
This shit has happened before, I once slept 4-5 hours everyday for 2 weeks and I was depressed and my personality was so different. I wanted to rope.
I hope that I can sleep better so I don't go insane like before. Maybe I would run away from home and collapse in the forest.

Anyways. When summer break begins, I am going to stay awake for over 3 days! YAY

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 34058, Canwefixit and 1 other person
I slept for only 4 hours and now I wish that I was dead. I don't know why this happens. But everytime I sleep too little, I just wish I could die peacefully in my sleep.
I don't understand why a couple hours of sleep decides your life. Today I almost cut myself with a knife, but I didn't.
This shit has happened before, I once slept 4-5 hours everyday for 2 weeks and I was depressed and my personality was so different. I wanted to rope.
I hope that I can sleep better so I don't go insane like before. Maybe I would run away from home and collapse in the forest.

Anyways. When summer break begins, I am going to stay awake for over 3 days! YAY
Sleep is taxation

• +1
Reactions: elcrusader