Nobody copes quite like dot is posters

IceCutter

IceCutter

Banned
incels.is/threads/most-men-are-living-shitty-depressing-lives-and-never-talk-about-it.90579/

Heh he wow, and posted by their cretinous King of cope himself MyLifeIsTrash

nice forum but the cope that goes on there sometimes wow

Annoyed1

Vile.

Mylifeistrash is somewhat deceptive, though I respect him as SEA master, he writes posts as if he was living in the west.

Truth is he is f******* Filipino girls on the regular and makes fools of all incels. As older user I remember posts from before new rules came into effect when he was freely allowed to talk of such experiences.

So he change his routine to one who hates western women though no longer mentions the rest of this philosophy.

That thread itself is a mockery, as he is belittling the pathetic lives of those on that site, despite living like a king in the Philippines.

Had I been allowed on the site I would write similarly as him after I return from Japan.

Write how bad west is and westerners have it, all the while laughing at the fact I was able to experience something despite that, and only reaffirming the sad sacks of their sorrowful position as if I was one of them.

Though I'm sure they knew those were my intentions as I made them quite clearly prior to dismissal. So they get rid of me in that I am no longer able to mock their pathetic existences through reaffirming them as if my own was similar, as mylifeistrashdoes now.

Sig2

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
.is is too extreme. I’m glad this forum was created. There are so many covers there that cope in the most ridiculous ways.

• +1
Reactions: Zesto, Deleted member 206, Swagwaffle and 1 other person
Didn't read the thread but I agree with the title,average life sucks.far better than incel but still shit.

• +1
Truth is he is f******* Filipino girls on the regular and makes fools of all incels. As older user I remember posts from before new rules came into effect when he was freely allowed to talk of such experiences.
Hah I knew it was something like this, coping faggot that is terrified of anyone succeeding where he failed. Lol that is so him

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and Zesto
Hah I knew it was something like this, coping faggot that is terrified of anyone succeeding where he failed. Lol that is so him

Annoyed1

That describes whole site with me and Japan.

They get rid of me because I able to succeed while they remain permavirgin.

King crab and crab daddies realize not able to drag me down in bucket with them with pincers, so just toss me out of bucket completely.

• +1
Emergency Manual <- hehe wow another coping retard from that site

RageAgainstTDL has posted there in a while I noticed, maybe he realized his whole life was a giant cope lie and roped

This is why I left tbh. Too much exaggeration, yes live as a non Chad isn't great sometimes but it's not comparable to being in a third world prison.

• +1
.is is too extreme. I’m glad this forum was created. There are so many covers there that cope in the most ridiculous ways.
So many cowards there. At least here you can disagree without being shunned

• +1
Reactions: Zesto and Swagwaffle
View attachment 5114

Vile.

Mylifeistrash is somewhat deceptive, though I respect him as SEA master, he writes posts as if he was living in the west.

So he change his routine to one who hates western women though no longer mentions the rest of this philosophy.

That thread itself is a mockery, as he is belittling the pathetic lives of those on that site, despite living like a king in the Philippines.

Had I been allowed on the site I would write similarly as him after I return from Japan.

Write how bad west is and westerners have it, all the while laughing at the fact I was able to experience something despite that, and only reaffirming the sad sacks of their sorrowful position as if I was one of them.

Though I'm sure they knew those were my intentions as I made them quite clearly prior to dismissal. So they get rid of me in that I am no longer able to mock their pathetic existences through reaffirming them as if my own was similar, as mylifeistrashdoes now.

View attachment 5115
don't bully/mock incels, man

Funny considering he is one
Him not being one would only make it worse. I don't mind harmless banter, but as someone who used to be in that position myself for the first 17 years of my life, I really dislike when people talk about how pathetic incels are or laugh about them behind their backs. It's not their fault the mentally unstable creatures we call 'foids' have deemed them unfit for reproduction.

That said, I think he has some slaying prospects in Japan (Ì've seen like 10 pics of him) and if not there, then in SEA

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
Him not being one would only make it worse. I don't mind harmless banter, but as someone who used to be in that position myself for the first 17 years of my life, I really dislike when people talk about how pathetic incels are or laugh about them behind their backs. It's not their fault the mentally unstable creatures we call 'foids' have deemed them unfit for reproduction.

That said, I think he has some slaying prospects in Japan (Ì've seen like 10 pics of him) and if not there, then in SEA
Don't understand why he thinks he's chad

• +1
Reactions: Silence
not sure if cope, my normie relatives have absolutely shit lives (still better than ours ofc)

not sure if cope, my normie relatives have absolutely shit lives (still better than ours ofc)
You just showed that it is cope

Go post on incel tears fag

You just showed that it is cope
I can think of my normie uncle who is brutally pussy whipped by his evil wife, he works all day, makes roughly 6 times what she does and yet she barely cooks and still has the audacity to split chores. She still has her entire girls weekends out where she goes to different cities with her spoiled gfs and probably gets pounded by chads.

Sure he had his normie youth which sure helps him cope (he is on SSRIs though) and has children and a dog he out of the whole family likes the most (not a surprise tbh).

Sure he had his normie youth which sure helps him cope (he is on SSRIs though) and has children and a dog he out of the whole family likes the most (not a surprise tbh).
This is key tbh.

Ever hung around with normie middle aged guys? You see em, chilled out, relaxed and with smiles on their faces, even they might be single even. Why? Why are they like this at 40-something? Or older? They've no right to have that smile on their face.

Then you think about it, and dig a little deeper. And it all makes sense. These guys have lived well, they pounded sweet Mary Louise's pussy when they were 15, and that life continued. They sit back and relax because they have a veritable buffet of memory to recall and relish in.

Then you take an oldcel truecel, someone like Grotesque or Steve Hoca. Mental problems, bitter, jumped up, stressed, pretty much fucked each and every one.

Let that sink in.
----
Go post on incel tears fag
Go back to incels.is fag

are you even blackpilled?
Are you? Blackpill (as redpill) represents the truth does it not? Are you aware of those photos placed before your eyes? Or are you saying they are fake?

Anyway Knaj I expect you to make good on your deal to allow some old members (myself, Fontaine, Zesto etc.) back on dot is for Christmas. I don't see why not anyway, at best I'm incel like you guys and worst a blackpilled normie. I meet the specifics to be there.

Are you? Blackpill (as redpill) represents the truth does it not? Are you aware of those photos placed before your eyes? Or are you saying they are fake?

Anyway Knaj I expect you to make good on your deal to allow some old members (myself, Fontaine, Zesto etc.) back on dot is for Christmas. I don't see why not anyway, at best I'm incel like you guys and worst a blackpilled normie. I meet the specifics to be there.
this is such a dumb argument that i won't even address it, assuming you are trolling.

what are you even talking about? i haven't made such a "deal" with you. if you want to make such a suggestion, go ask sergeant. i really doubt that it'd even be considered, though.

this is such a dumb argument that i won't even address it, assuming you are trolling.

what are you even talking about? i haven't made such a "deal" with you. if you want to make such a suggestion, go ask sergeant. i really doubt that it'd even be considered, though.
"giving away accounts to banned users,
idk,"

https://looksmax.org/threads/whats-going-on-over-at-dot-is.5719/#post-92782

You were very unpopular with alot of guys when you became a mod there. Turn it around. Make good on your words and allow some classic posters back on and respect shall come back 2-fold

Last edited:
.is is the shit ngl

you literally made the accusation that JBW was true. and then coped some more by saying location would make it messy. of course, that's the fucking point. you fail to see the bigger picture and the small details. >inb4 cope. no you rope. day of the rope, nigger.