None of you can diss Hamza anymore. He's got his white Stacey-lite & she ain't no feminist

It only took a little bit of 750,000 subscribers, being 6'1, jacked and ripped, with normie facial aesthetics, but Chad tier level hair and beard genes as a halo, to get his Staceylite, but he did it... even in 2022.... Ah yes!
Rooster Teeth Hair GIF by Achievement Hunter
Eyeroll Lol GIF by Erica Nlewedim
Legion GIF by eUnited
No Way Wow GIF by The Swoon

• JFL
Reactions: gtuktm
That’s a trannie
indian boys wont like this.
they love trannies as long as they have white skin and light eyes

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and rand anon
he needed 800k subs + 99th percentile physique to get there

brutal

• JFL
didn’t know that

only autists like @LightSkinNoob were jealous of him :lul::lul::lul:

good for him, but he can have a harem if he wants. curry mogger:love:

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
Looksmaxxer is wrong, Hamza right now mogs Ravi
Young Ravi mogs Hamza to death tho

Takling about the girl, she's literally my type of girl, to me she's an 8/10
She's already attractive and above average, from there her attrativeness is subjective, some guys will say "hot but not my type" "she's becky" coping

This is the type of girl I wanna attract ngl, my ex looked like this

• +1
Reactions: Ken, Chadeep, aBetterMii and 1 other person
indian boys wont like this.
they love trannies as long as they have white skin and light eyes
Cope I unironically love boneless giga recessed foids:feelsgood::Comfy::Comfy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dirtydorito, Vain786, rand anon and 2 others
Verii sexii

Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

You crack me up

Be real though, if she didn't find him at least mildly attractive, she wouldn't have gone there. It's easy to talk about clout but if he was legit bad looking this wouldn't be happening
I don't think most sane people will say he is legit bad looking...like holy fuck that would be a HUGE stretch.

I think the point of disagreement is whether he is a MTN or a HTN. Personally i think he is a HTN, i don't know about you?

He is very lean which means his face is chiseled (very important), he has a decent jaw and all in all good skull proportions

Also, she is very attractive...i don't know anyone from my social circle who would mind dating her.

I don't think most sane people will say he is legit bad looking...like holy fuck that would be a HUGE stretch.

I think the point of disagreement is whether he is a MTN or a HTN. Personally i think he is a HTN, i don't know about you?

He is very lean which means his face is chiseled (very important), he has a decent jaw and all in all good skull proportions

Yeah he is HTN

His eye-area is below average without being bad, but it doesn't failo him

He is an every day kinda good looking guy with height, beard and hair halo

It would be absurd for anyone to say he has average sex-appeal because he's Indian/Pakistani without being Chad

Not the most fond of his content and watch a quick video of his once in a blew moon just for the lols of it, but I have the objectivity to say he looks good

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
I've always said Hamza can at least actually talk to girls and get girls.

1stman and J&S are still KHHV virgins though.

I think she's with Hamza for the clout of course but good for him. He's gonna motivate the fuck out of bluepilled curries and he and his gf can take baths in gbp sterling bills. Win Win for him and his girl. His fans will become more brainwashed :p

I hope shows of his gf so much when he links up with 1stman just to see him seeth :ROFLMAO::forcedsmile:
lol most of his fans are white boy simps

Hamza and the boys

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, rand anon and Seth Walsh
Hamza is ugly as shit and most girls would agree jfl. shes only dating him because she saw his YouTube
If he was sub 6 he wouldn't have got her regardless of status

Time to start accepting he's attractive physically as a curry bro
Yeah she’s hot. I think it’s his status tho
Hamza is actually attractive. I know many users here hate on him but he is attractive to girls. He was rated second most attractive redpiller after Sneako in the video below by girls who know nothing about him - that should tell you something.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Ken and MakinItHappenReturn
  • JFL
Reactions: Oberyn and fogdart
I kneel only to spit on hi weak ass legs:lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: dirtydorito, fogdart and Looks234
Ok, joking aside and in all-seriousness.... she is fucking hot and carries an innocent and feminine aura

None of you can diss him. Inb4 'HTB, HTB, HTB!' lol
I can get better today and without fame. And im full ethnic as him. And don’t
Need to scam innocent peop’e

Hamza is actually attractive. I know many users here hate on him but he is attractive to girls. He was rated second most attractive redpiller after Sneako in the video below by girls who know nothing about him - that should tell you something.

I know what girls' like and Hamza is attractive to the opposite sex

Straight up

These guys on here are a bunch of copers

They're too fixated on PSL features. His PSL features are at least solid anyway; skull, beard & hair genetics and facial width

• +1
Reactions: GorLee, Ken and fogdart

Do you wanna show everyone what you look like tho?

You're an outlier Chadpreet and getting a big-head lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Do you wanna show everyone what you look like tho?

You're an outlier Chadpreet and getting a big-head lmao
Nah tbh. Just had a bad day. Too much hard work and frustration due to no sleep in 2 days

She looks good. Id rate her a 7.5/10 the tattoos failo her.

she ain't all that. let’s be real. good for him though
This!! All you curries would've roped by now with just the thought of seeing all these young white HTBs/Stacylites running around the southern U.S.:feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and GorLee
Yeah Hamzas last gf (the one that fatcelvolcel had as his pfp) was real. At least Hamza shows he can attract some sort of girl. This new one is more of a business partner it seems. Making" cinematic cinderella/ muh anathasiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :lul::lul::lul::forcedsmile: -type shit" for his braindead brainwashed audience. Trying to pretend he found muh pure anathasia, and his fanbase will eat it up and buy his worthless courses. It's hilarious, fairplay to Hamza for not being braindead though
It’s not that deep, go outside.

shes not a stacylite unless youre indian lol. looks like some chick whos be orbiting arvid

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Oberyn
This discord is made of people like this
IMG 20220901 150053

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Vain786

hamza looks like ass lol. they were probably showing his mega photoshopped pics to them if anything lol. lol if you think htes a 7.5
edit i cope, saw the pics. hes still subhuman. theyd all no swipe his ass given the opportunity

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart
Ok, joking aside and in all-seriousness.... she is fucking hot and carries an innocent and feminine aura

None of you can diss him. Inb4 'HTB, HTB, HTB!' lol
masculine aura

insane horsefacepheno and no tits or ass

just white. thats it, thats the only halo

hamza looks like ass lol. they were probably showing his mega photoshopped pics to them if anything lol. lol if you think htes a 7.5
edit i cope, saw the pics. hes still subhuman. theyd all no swipe his ass given the opportunity
hes 5/10 on his best day.

• +1

@baldinggeomaxxer BRUTAL LOOK AT THE GUYS IN LAST PLACE, NUCLEAR HAIR PILL.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
even if hes a 5, thats +1 for the body so thats quite justified tbh
i factored in the body

even when he frauds, and i mean really fucking frauds like this nigga squints for half an hour straight during videos its frankly incredible and his bug eyes are unfraudable.

maybe 5.5 for his major curry pheno

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
HOW MANY TIMES ARE U CURRIES GONNA KEEP POSTING ABOUT HAMZA?

@6ft4 gonna seethe when he sees this :whatfeels:

hamza teeth halo carries hard

She's good looking though. Comfortably above-average. Might not have the perfect angel skull you're looking for but she's up there

6.5/10
Legit. She is around stacylite imo. Like 7/10.

View attachment 1848211 View attachment 1848214

GRINDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD - WORK HARDER THAN YOUR COMPETITORS!!!!!! you will find the most pure goddess to play the banjo and go to John O'Groats in Scotland with you, WITHOUT SMARTPHONESSS:ROFLMAO::lul::lul::lul:

If you just grind, this will be all of you. 725k Anathasia's for each of my Adonis subscribers

🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑
Wasn't his argument retard. Obviously, a deformed dude is screwed. Why on earth do you guys go to extremes?

• JFL
Reactions: Seth Walsh
No. Completely different phenos. He is a bug eyed curry.

You look like a high class middle-eastern.

• Love it

Bro that's like the 10th time I see you sucking this nigga's dick, what the fuck bro u gay or what lol

Bro that's like the 10th time I see you sucking this nigga's dick, what the fuck bro u gay or what lol
Not sucking his dick lol. He just said something blatantly false and therefore downplaying the disadvantage a dude with hamza's pheno is gonna face.

• +1

No he looks Pakistani.

He is just really good looking. That's all.

No he looks Pakistani.

He is just really good looking. That's all.
You mean streege? Well. There are many pakistanis who look like him though. Not denying that. I am just saying he has a non-failo ethnic phenotype. Hamza looks deathnic with his bug eyes and brown skin. Still has above average SMV due to height, body and fame.

You mean streege? Well. There are many pakistanis who look like him though. Not denying that. I am just saying he has a non-failo ethnic phenotype. Hamza looks deathnic with his bug eyes and brown skin. Still has above average SMV due to height, body and fame.

Most light skin Pakistanis have good pheno though, which is why the ethnic phenotype being failo isn't always entirely true

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
Most light skin Pakistanis have good pheno though, which is why the ethnic phenotype being failo isn't always entirely true
Streege would be a pashtun, which are a minority. Even most pashtuns don't have his phenotype. It would be quite atypical for a pakistani.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
Streege would be a pashtun, which are a minority. Even most pashtuns don't have his phenotype. It would be quite atypical for a pakistani.

Yeah I agree he passes as Pashtun or light-skin Pakistani.

Tbh even I can somewhat get away with being seen as Pakistani tbh.

I am always assumed as being so along with Turkish, Iranian etc

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back