None of you can diss Hamza anymore. He's got his white Stacey-lite & she ain't no feminist

Most light skin Pakistanis have good pheno though, which is why the ethnic phenotype being failo isn't always entirely true
Btw a north altantid with the same PSL as streege would destroy him pretty much so it's not like his phenotype is not technically a failo, it just doesn't destroy his SMV the same way it would for an average curry.

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
Btw a north altantid with the same PSL as streege would destroy him pretty much so it's not like his phenotype is not technically a failo, it just doesn't destroy his SMV the same way it would for an average curry.

Yes he still has the ethnic orbitals from what I can remember.

Just went back to check the video he showed me a week back and it's gone, but I think he had the curry orbitals.

But listen I don't think these tiny aspects really make enough of a difference for it matter tbh. He is good looking enough to get most chicks, dependent on behaviour, money, status etc. He is high inhibition though and still young in the game.

Just went back to check the video he showed me a week back and it's gone, but I think he had the curry orbitals.

But listen I don't think these tiny aspects really make enough of a difference for it matter tbh. He is good looking enough to get most chicks, dependent on behaviour, money, status etc. He is high inhibition though and still young in the game.
He is in a completely differently league than the rest of this site. And he looks like that unfrauded. Unlike salludon, amnesia or maybe tje other tryhards on this site.

So brutal dude :feelswhy:

• JFL
He is in a completely differently league than the rest of this site. And he looks like that unfrauded. Unlike salludon, amnesia or maybe tje other tryhards on this site.

So brutal dude :feelswhy:

See how his personality has changed though after getting that nose-job to correct his only real small flaw and having flings with two JB Stacelites.

He's got a little bit of a big-head and starting to disregard more normie looking men and girls lol

I don't think his eye area matters that much tbh but only because he's Indian or whatever and nearly all of them have that eye area so she's used to it and accepts it and is fine with it, I mean she's dating him, an Indian, after all
It's like a girl dating an Asian guy, she's gonna expect him to have smaller eyes

I don't think his eye area matters that much tbh but only because he's Indian or whatever and nearly all of them have that eye area so she's used to it and accepts it and is fine with it, I mean she's dating him, an Indian, after all
It's like a girl dating an Asian guy, she's gonna expect him to have smaller eyes

Bro, I'm not talking about Hamza here lol

This is to do with @StreegeReturn who is a literal Chadpreet or very close to one

We are not talking about hamza.

Anyways, it is not just his orbitals. His pheno is a big failo.

Over for my lazycel ass (Didn't read anything in thread except the final reply)

Bro, I'm not talking about Hamza here lol

This is to do with @StreegeReturn who is a literal Chadpreet or very close to one
what do you rate the persian slayer @StreegeReturn numberwise

what do you rate the persian slayer @StreegeReturn numberwise

E674c29e8354f8db4f6401b08e79028d

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Agreed with 7, I rated him the same at 5.5 PSl which translates to 5.5 * 1,25 = 6.9 so rouhgly 7 in the normal rating scale

Our facial aesthetic autisms agree.

Do you agree he'd become a top 2%'er Chad if his midface and nose were wider?

Literally those two would make him unmoggable. He could model then.

• +1
Gl, innocent aura, hair halo.

Good to see some of the forum’s resident incels ascend, though 6-1 gymmaxxed is tough to be an incel at

Our facial aesthetic autisms agree.

Do you agree he'd become a top 2%'er Chad if his midface and nose were wider?

Literally those two would make him unmoggable. He could model then.
Yeah I agree his cheekbones and midface needs more angularity and definition, currently his cheeks are to full and looks feminine iirc and kinda gaylike like he got filler so he would benefit from having angular prominent zygos, also yes his nose is too pinched and looks done. Dude got good facial harmony, I don't know if you have saw him when he wore light contacts but that also gives him a solid boost in attractiveness also he has long eyelashes but they lay flat and arent curled so they dont have that upbent shape so if he used a lash curler it would also be a solid improvement

• +1
Yeah I agree his cheekbones and midface needs more angularity and definition, currently his cheeks are to full and looks feminine iirc and kinda gaylike like he got filler so he would benefit from having angular prominent zygos, also yes his nose is too pinched and looks done. Dude got good facial harmony, I don't know if you have saw him when he wore light contacts but that also gives him a solid boost in attractiveness also he has long eyelashes but they lay flat and arent curled so they dont have that upbent shape so if he used a lash curler it would also be a solid improvement
View attachment 1853377View attachment 1853378View attachment 1853379
I gotta feeling streege would beat zayn simply due to his skull size. Also, looks less deathnic.

I think you are being way too autistic about this shit. He only loses to efron due to phenotype. Yerger is obviously higher PSL though.

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn and StrangerDanger
View attachment 1853377View attachment 1853378View attachment 1853379
You have to take into account the fact that we have been overexposed to some of these 'chads'.

• +1
You have to take into account the fact that we have been overexposed to some of these 'chads'.
How bad is this constant exposure to chads is it poisoning our minds

No you are likely more used to their faces so you are more likely to overrate them due to familiarity.

• +1
No you are likely more used to their faces so you are more likely to overrate them due to familiarity.
Then how am I supposed to counteract that familiarity effect so that I can get an objective rating out of it

The thing is we cannot really decide whether one dude mogs another via pics and videos of them solo. IRL, skull size, frame, height and the way your face looks in 3D is much a bigger factor than we appreciate on here. I know this may be water but just saying.

• +1
  • +1
Then how am I supposed to counteract that familiarity effect so that I can get an objective rating out of it
You cannot tbh. It is something we should just consider. Because part of rating people is intutive i.e. how a person's face makes us feel. It's not just about listing halos and failos and then summing them up. The familiarity bias can make us overrate how much harmony someone's face has.

• +1
You cannot tbh. It is something we should just consider. Because part of rating people is intutive i.e. how a person's face makes us feel. It's not just about listing halos and failos and then summing them up. The familiarity bias can make us overrate how much harmony someone's face has.

Intuition is different from instinct bro.

Intuition derives from what you logically take from your experiences, learned/understood etc.

So what you are talking about is 'instinct'.

If we were to use logical intuition then there is no way we can say that he has Zayn Malik beat because of a more dimorphic skull-size.

That's male gaze bs.

Intuition is different from instinct bro.

Intuition derives from what you logically take from your experiences, learned/understood etc.

So what you are talking about is 'instinct'.

If we were to use logical intuition then there is no way we can say that he has Zayn Malik beat because of a more dimorphic skull-size.

That's male gaze bs.
Rationnally i think you also underate me because you know me for long enough.
Both of you.
Its the Same with my best friend he tought i always looked the same because he see me everyday and when i showed before after he was shocked.
And he rates more similarly to @Pakicel who i feel is the most unbiased it gets for a male. But he overates women. Thats normal we are men.
Regarding zayn, beside his pfl, because of tiny skull - i have a wider pfl in absolute number 33-34 mm but it doesnt matter its how its perceived -, what feature has he on me, even frame and height. And its not like i have less harmony than him, i would argue above anything that i have a better pheno/ higher class. Which is all that matters to me, to look high class. @Ceo of cope What do you think.
Like on the other hand, someone like burak ocvizit mogs me due to way better harmony hes just more pleasing to look at. But beside him i don’t know much ethnics that do

Also @WanderingBurro is a pretty good rater. Do you think per psl i mog or zayn malik. I don’t mind really either way its about finding truth. I’m a psl and looks aspie so i always want to see if im right

• Woah
Reactions: WanderingBurro
Both of you.
Its the Same with my best friend he tought i always looked the same because he see me everyday and when i showed before after he was shocked.
And he rates more similarly to @Pakicel who i feel is the most unbiased it gets for a male. But he overates women. Thats normal we are men.
Regarding zayn, beside his pfl, because of tiny skull - i have a wider pfl in absolute number 33-34 mm but it doesnt matter its how its perceived -, what feature has he on me, even frame and height. And its not like i have less harmony than him, i would argue above anything that i have a better pheno/ higher class. Which is all that matters to me, to look high class. @Ceo of cope What do you think.
Like on the other hand, someone like burak ocvizit mogs me due to way better harmony hes just more pleasing to look at. But beside him i don’t know much ethnics that do
It's hard to give someone an exact number. I personally believe you are more of a strong 7 than just a strong 6 flat 7 based on the video I saw of you in motion.

The thing is I have shit bones and small skull so since you have the features I want to have, I might overrate you. So it is not like I am any less biased than other users here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Both of you.

So you find yourself better looking than Zayn Malik that has built an entire career around his looks accompanied by semi-decent talent?

Apply for modelling agencies then.

• +1
Also @WanderingBurro is a pretty good rater. Do you think per psl i mog or zayn malik. I don’t mind really either way its about finding truth. I’m a psl and looks aspie so i always want to see if im right
The 5 inch height difference and your skull is overall much larger. So I guess in an IRL situation, I believe you would mog. I think you would appeal more to older women and zayn would appeal more to JBs because he looks more prettyboy and gracile.

• +1
It's hard to give someone an exact number. I personally believe you are more of a strong 7 than just a strong 6 flat 7 based on the video I saw of you in motion.

The thing is I have shit bones and small skull so since you have the features I want to have, I might overrate you. So it is not like I am any less biased than other users here.
I usually rate people not just bone wise but usually per harmony. Someone is either more pleasing to look at or no. But if its similar harmony then i rate per bone structure

So you find yourself better looking than Zayn Malik that has built an entire career around his looks accompanied by semi-decent talent?

I personally believe zayn is overrated. Sure he looks good but not to the point that he could build an entire career out of it.

• +1

Its alot about luck. And i think he isnt chad. An ethnic full blown chad is burak oczivit. And mind you actual unfrauded chads are super rare even among models

I usually rate people not just bone wise but usually per harmony. Someone is either more pleasing to look at or no. But if its similar harmony then i rate per bone structure
Well the only way we can really know if there is a dude who is exactly the same PSL, same pheno etc but lacks his status and then see how women respond.

• +1
The 5 inch height difference and your skull is overall much larger. So I guess in an IRL situation, I believe you would mog. I think you would appeal more to older women and zayn would appeal more to JBs because he looks more prettyboy and gracile.

Zayn is 5'7, that's 4 inches lol and no Streege's appeal is to JBs. He is a pure pretty boy with a VERY feminine gaze. His sexually dimorphic eyebrows and slightly tall midface and square chin give him his dimorphism, but he screams nice guy because of his narrow nose and slightly narrow midface. Older women would feel they could trample all over him, especially if he acted in anyway slightly high inhibition too. (Which he's admitted he does a lil)

I am with an older woman (34) so I know lol (This includes 24-30 age bracket too)

• +1
Zayn is 5'7, that's 4 inches lol and no Streege's appeal is to JBs. He is a pure pretty boy with a VERY feminine gaze. His sexually dimorphic eyebrows and slightly tall midface and square chin give him his dimorphism, but he screams nice guy because of his narrow nose and slightly narrow midface. Older women would feel they could trample all over him, especially if he acted in anyway slightly high inhibition too.

I am with an older woman so I know lol
4 inches is a lot. And you have to take into account just how much larger streege's skull is.

4 inches is a lot. And you have to take into account just how much larger streege's skull is.

I am just correcting you

@StreegeReturn honestly I am not gonna bother arguing this anymore. It is pointless.

Also, I really think you need to stop worrying whether some dude mogs you. You come across as borderline narcy and a bit mentally off base.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and MakinItHappenReturn
@StreegeReturn honestly I am not gonna bother arguing this anymore. It is pointless.

Also, I really think you need to stop worrying whether some dude mogs you. You come across as borderline narcy and a bit mentally off base.

You're so erratic in your energy. You aspie bro?

• So Sad
Zayn is 5'7, that's 4 inches lol and no Streege's appeal is to JBs. He is a pure pretty boy with a VERY feminine gaze. His sexually dimorphic eyebrows and slightly tall midface and square chin give him his dimorphism, but he screams nice guy because of his narrow nose and slightly narrow midface. Older women would feel they could trample all over him, especially if he acted in anyway slightly high inhibition too. (Which he's admitted he does a lil)

I am with an older woman (34) so I know lol (This includes 24-30 age bracket too)
Actually it would be funny would you mind showing a video of me to her and send what she wrote without posting my face ? And without bias, like just asking her. Talking from experience my appeal is 16-22

Actually it would be funny would you mind showing a video of me to her and send what she wrote without posting my face ? And without bias, like just asking her. Talking from experience my appeal is 16-22
Streege dude stop this....

What if she says you are subhuman? You can't win them all dude.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: alriodai, MakinItHappenReturn and Deleted member 18840

I am genuinely a psl aspie when it comes to this but i need to stop and just leave. At this point its all secondary also one last thing, which may change everything @MakinItHappenReturn you rate me with people who are lean. Im still 21% bodyfat, my leaneast ever but still not lean. We can only judge when lean. But im not sure if i will ever be

• JFL

Yeah I'll show her tomorrow evening while we're out. Send me that same one you sent last week. I'll say you're a young guy that struggles with confidence and talking to girls and to tell me what she thinks about whether he has a reason to be unconfident lol

• +1
Streege dude stop this....

What if she says you are subhuman? You can't win them all dude.
Youre right. Well, you are wiser than me for sure. I genuinely hope you will manage to ascend

there's no way you mog zayn malik streege lol
either you're trolling or is delusional

• So Sad
I am genuinely a psl aspie when it comes to this but i need to stop and just leave. At this point its all secondary also one last thing, which may change everything @MakinItHappenReturn you rate me with people who are lean. Im still 21% bodyfat, my leaneast ever but still not lean. We can only judge when lean. But im not sure if i will ever be

Bro you bedded two Stacey-lites and the first one held your hand through the sex. :ROFLMAO:

Can you tell me why you are this obsessed with looksmaxxing still?

I mean still do it, but it almost feels like you keep wanting to get better and better and it's never going to be good enough

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai
Has he shown you any vids?
I saw streege and he doesn't mog Zayn lol

I know Streege pheno, he is defintely GL but to tell me he mogs one of this generation male crushes for JBs aged 14 to 30 is crazy

I saw streege and he doesn't mog Zayn lol

I know Streege pheno, he is defintely GL but to tell me he mogs one of this generation male crushes for JBs aged 14 to 30 is crazy

Tbf though Zayan has had the best makeup artists working with him for years, his hair is done by professionals and his beard grooming as well. So he does have a little bit of an advantage there. As well as the fact he obviously was placed in the public eye with no direction

Remember this is where he started and how he evolved in looks throughout the years. You could say late puberty but it's other things too

• +1
Tbf though Zayan has had the best makeup artists working with him for years, his hair is done by professionals and his beard grooming as well. So he does have a little bit of an advantage there. As well as the fact he obviously was placed in the public eye with no direction

Remember this is where he started and how he evolved in looks throughout the years. You could say late puberty but it's other things too

Look bro, I saw Streege and I saw Zayn, if you think Streege mogs Zayn or if any of you guys here think Streege mogs Zayn just KYS ASAP

A man that made his carrer off his looks and won billions and dated top tier giga models because of it VS a typical narcy GL looksmax guy

Hey Streege bro, you know I fuck with you but but you know how to prove to this forum you're gigachad since being called GL isn't enough?
Go on Instagram or Tiktok and make reels and cringe tiktoks, if you blow up super fast (which happens in 2 or 3 days) you're GL enough, if not then its ok

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back