None of you understand what the "racepill" actually is

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
fucks sake I should've gone to bed 30 mins ago but here goes.
I see so much shit on this and it actually annoys me, now lets be real here not many women in modern day western society would reject a dude SOLELY based on his race, foids are too virtue signal heavy, they will reject a dude based off of things that are characteristic of his race for example, height, skin colour/pheno, bone strucutre, frame, accent, also social failos etc. If you live in a liberal western city flat out race rejections (a form of racism one may argue) are generally looked down upon.

The racepill was never "whites are gods" or "ethnics are automatically subhuman" its that different races have different AVERAGES of attractiveness and certain races will be more attractive on average than others, and due to how a bell curve graph works you would expect certain races to do better, this does not mean x race will always spawn incel it means that x race will have more/less incels than race y and vice versa for chads.
Note to self hating ethnics: Just because your race is more subhuman on average and you are subhuman doesn't mean your entire race is subhuman or that everyone of your race has 0 SMV you pathetic self hating fucks
For example majority of Indians would get rejected by foids due to height alone, a study from yale I believe showed that majority of women said they would not date a man shorter than 5'8, average male height in India is like 5'6 by that more than 50% would be eliminated, go to Scandinavia and thats less than 50%, same thing goes with general attractiveness and preferences the average white dude outdoes the average ethnic and so therefore there are is a greater % of white chads than there are ethnic chads vice versa with incels.

Inb4 you get that racial preferences table, a racial preference is a PREFERENCE, because when "Indian/middle eastern" is mentioned to the foid her immediate perception is this

not this

And so on for white dudes, so obviously their preferences would be skewed.
As for JBW, it only applies in non-white majority countries like SEA where whites are seen as some sort of ultra high status exotic.
Exotic theory is legit
This mulatto was scouted for modelling because blacks in my country are very rare and mulattos are even rarer, he has below average bones but yet he mogs most white dudes in lay counts.
As for JBW with gooks foids, I think they are an exception, they respond to white men greater than they do their own race (big exception) because lets be real here the average gook is pretty down the gutter in terms of SMV lets be real here they are on par with curries.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, inceletto, stuckneworleans and 5 others
Attention! Please keep in mind that the OP of this thread has chosen to mark this post with the [Serious] replies only tag, therefore any replies that are jokes, puns, off-topic, or are otherwise non-contributory will be removed.

If you don't fall within the scope the question is directed to, please do not reply to the question as your comment will be removed. If the question is "Bakers of reddit..." and you're not a baker, your comment will be removed. All top-level replies need to be from someone who is in the group the question was asked to.

If you see others posting comments that violate this tag, please report them to the mods!

Thanks for your cooperation and enjoy the discussion!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Shebe, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, 5'8manlet and Good_Little_Goy
fucks sake I should've gone to bed 30 mins ago but here goes.
I see so much shit on this and it actually annoys me, now lets be real here not many women in modern day western society would reject a dude SOLELY based on his race, foids are too virtue signal heavy, they will reject a dude based off of things that are characteristic of his race for example, height, skin colour/pheno, bone strucutre, frame, accent, also social failos etc. If you live in a liberal western city flat out race rejections (a form of racism one may argue) are generally looked down upon.

The racepill was never "whites are gods" or "ethnics are automatically subhuman" its that different races have different AVERAGES of attractiveness and certain races will be more attractive on average than others, and due to how a bell curve graph works you would expect certain races to do better, this does not mean x race will always spawn incel it means that x race will have more/less incels than race y and vice versa for chads.
Note to self hating ethnics: Just because your race is more subhuman on average and you are subhuman doesn't mean your entire race is subhuman or that everyone of your race has 0 SMV you pathetic self hating fucks
For example majority of Indians would get rejected by foids due to height alone, a study from yale I believe showed that majority of women said they would not date a man shorter than 5'8, average male height in India is like 5'6 by that more than 50% would be eliminated, go to Scandinavia and thats less than 50%, same thing goes with general attractiveness and preferences the average white dude outdoes the average ethnic and so therefore there are is a greater % of white chads than there are ethnic chads vice versa with incels.

Inb4 you get that racial preferences table, a racial preference is a PREFERENCE, because when "Indian/middle eastern" is mentioned to the foid her immediate perception is this
View attachment 598482
not this
View attachment 598484

And so on for white dudes, so obviously their preferences would be skewed.
As for JBW, it only applies in non-white majority countries like SEA where whites are seen as some sort of ultra high status exotic.
Exotic theory is legit
This mulatto was scouted for modelling because blacks in my country are very rare and mulattos are even rarer, he has below average bones but yet he mogs most white dudes in lay counts.
As for JBW with gooks foids, I think they are an exception, they respond to white men greater than they do their own race (big exception) because lets be real here the average gook is pretty down the gutter in terms of SMV lets be real here they are on par with curries.

giphy.gif

• Love it
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
You genuinely cannot read.
I know I typed that shit out on mobile while I was multitasking but fuck I didn't think it would be misinterpreted that hard lol

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Good_Little_Goy
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Good_Little_Goy and SubhumanCurrycel
Keep crying for my 99th percentile SAT evidence-based reading and writing score brainlet
Clearly it wasn't tested in English
Im joking bhai ily.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Copeful
Keep crying for my 99th percentile SAT evidence-based reading and writing score brainlet
Keep coping writing “dn rd”

and start writing “cn’t rd” to preface all of your post here

better yet, change your sig to “I cannot read” so other users csn heed warning and put you on ignore

• So Sad
Reactions: Copeful
I know I typed that shit out on mobile while I was multitasking but fuck I didn't think it would be misinterpreted that hard lol
Tbh reading it back you made some errors, I can see how he misinterpreted it that way.

That part got through to me tho

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and SubhumanCurrycel