noobs guide to life / how to not be a degenerate (from a former degenerate)

noobs

noobs

Iron
1. Become Religous
What do degenerates have in common?
No god, no purpose, and no drive.
How do you fix this?
Believe in god.

1a. Pray for your goals
No matter if you believe in a god, praying will help. If god doesnt exist, the placebo effect will take effect whether you believe in a god at all

1b. believe in god
God, even if not real, holds a tangible significance as an idea that provides psychological comfort, moral guidance, and inspiration for benevolent actions, contributing to the betterment of you.

1c. DM me for more info on this
The moderation team are degenerates, I dont even know if they will allow this post; because I am suggesting people should become religous. I made a guide on why you should become religous but it dont moderated. So DM me instead.

2. Sleep Well
I started follow this one fairly recently, but you need sleep. I used to think I naturally didnt need that much sleep, but it doesnt matter if you dont need that much sleep. Sleep outweighs you playing a game on your computer or being on your phone.
2.a How do you get better sleep?
2aa. Read this post
2.ab The things I did to fix my sleep, was;
I bought a weighted blanked around 10% of my body weight, After 8pm I prepare to go to sleep at 9. I also stop using normal lights and switch to candles after 8pm. I know this has bad reviews, but I like it. You put ice and water in it, set it facing your bed at 8pm. Then your good. From 8-9 I dont have a set routine, I just do whatever I need to do before sleeping. Also, wake up early, like 2 hours before you have to go somewhere, Then you can play whatever games and maybe already get your workout done. Also, I like to use thisin the morning around my eye area. I dont like most of the advice on your eye area, most of it is useless. If you eat healthy, workout, live up to par or above life your face will look according to your lifestyle. I also like to drink coffee in the morning. Its a stimulant with little to no downside. Just only drink one cup in the morning.

3. Workout
This not only helps you look good, but it helps replace you replace bad habits with good habits as working out makes you feel good.

4. Do Things & hobbies
To stop doing bad habits, you need good habits to replace them with. Don't overthink this. Just find some local class for something and do it.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: JBWNeetcel, synock21, nobodyspecial369 and 9 others
1. Become Religous
How do you fix this?
Believe in god.

1a. Pray for your goals
No matter if you believe in a god, praying will help. If god doesnt exist, the placebo effect will take effect whether you believe in a god at all

1b. believe in god
God, even if not real, holds a tangible significance as an idea that provides psychological comfort, moral guidance, and inspiration for benevolent actions, contributing to the betterment of you.

The moderation team are degenerates, I dont even know if they will allow this post; because I am suggesting people should become religous. I made a guide on why you should become religous but it dont moderated. So DM me instead.

2. Sleep Well
I started follow this one fairly recently, but you need sleep. I used to think I naturally didnt need that much sleep, but it doesnt matter if you dont need that much sleep. Sleep outweighs you playing a game on your computer or being on your phone.
2aa. Read this post
I bought a weighted blanked around 10% of my body weight, After 8pm I prepare to go to sleep at 9. I also stop using normal lights and switch to candles after 8pm. I know this has bad reviews, but I like it. You put ice and water in it, set it facing your bed at 8pm. Then your good. From 8-9 I dont have a set routine, I just do whatever I need to do before sleeping. Also, wake up early, like 2 hours before you have to go somewhere, Then you can play whatever games and maybe already get your workout done. Also, I like to use thisin the morning around my eye area. I dont like most of the advice on your eye area, most of it is useless. If you eat healthy, workout, live up to par or above life your face will look according to your lifestyle. I also like to drink coffee in the morning. Its a stimulant with little to no downside. Just only drink one cup in the morning.

3. Workout
This not only helps you look good, but it helps replace you replace bad habits with good habits as working out makes you feel good.

4. Do Things & hobbies
To stop doing bad habits, you need good habits to replace them with. Don't overthink this. Just find some local class for something and do it.

Anything is possible! Don't ever give up! Keep grinding keep hustling, shoot for your dreams! vibes​

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, slavicpsycho, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and 2 others

Anything is possible! Don't ever give up! Keep grinding keep hustling, shoot for your dreams! vibes​

id like a real arguement rather than just; I dont like how positive your talking

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, rg1235, laaoo and 1 other person
1. Become Religous
How do you fix this?
Believe in god.

1a. Pray for your goals

1b. believe in god

2. Sleep Well
2aa. Read this post

3. Workout

4. Do Things & hobbies
bro i dont like guys like , you firstly live your life and then tell young people just grind bro , it goes to show you had enough time to become religious , you can become faithful at 40 but you cant be a ' degen ' at 40. I would like to quote from dbdr himself ' there is plenty of time to be old but very less time to be young' Old people are just young memories . your like hamza he did all the things and now is contradicting them all. you are spewing redpill bs its the same with tate he firstly lived his life now muhh just be religious bro.

@noobs

Last edited:
honestly guys just be confident @everyone

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
Good thread but after being an atheist for so long it's almost impossible for me to believe that their exists some supernatural power

• +1
Reactions: Zonar
bro i dont like guys like , you firstly live your life and then tell young people just grind bro , it goes to show you had enough time to become religious , you can become faithful at 40 but you cant be a ' degen ' at 40. I would like to quote from dbdr himself ' there is plenty of time to be old but very less time to be young' Old people are just young memories . your like hamza he did all the things and now is contradicting them all. you are spewing redpill bs its the same with tate he firstly lived his life now muhh just be religious bro.

@noobs
im sorry but i couldnt understand what your saying i had to use chatgpt to understand your point. im not big into all these pills. If your main point is that people should embrace their youth, make the most of it, and not be quick to judge or preach to younger generations about how they should live.

I dont agree, you want enjoyment out of life, if I wanted that I would smoke weed. I want a purpose, the thing is, the people that smoke weed and their purpose in life is to be happy arent happy 90% of the time. Some of my family have the same mindset and I am way happier than them. I believe to be happy as a man atleast, is to have a purpose. The way you say to live you are in a constant cycle of happiness. With purpose you consistantly rise without a fall then rise. Because with drugs to be happy with those things you need a fall first for the rise With a religous/purposeful life it builds.

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
being religious makes me not a degen - every degen ever

ive said this before, all of you faggots are a hive mind and correlate self improvement with religion. Only weak minded faggots need 'god' to change. Jewsus is a jewish ploy the same goes for islam . Christians and Muslims have always been degenerates jfl.

im sorry but i couldnt understand what your saying i had to use chatgpt to understand your point. im not big into all these pills. If your main point is that people should embrace their youth, make the most of it, and not be quick to judge or preach to younger generations about how they should live.

I dont agree, you want enjoyment out of life, if I wanted that I would smoke weed. I want a purpose, the thing is, the people that smoke weed and their purpose in life is to be happy arent happy 90% of the time. Some of my family have the same mindset and I am way happier than them. I believe to be happy as a man atleast, is to have a purpose. The way you say to live you are in a constant cycle of happiness. With purpose you consistantly rise without a fall then rise. Because with drugs to be happy with those things you need a fall first for the rise With a religous/purposeful life it builds.
srop quoting the ape looking faggot (tate) you fag delete your profile

ive said this before, all of you faggots are a hive mind and correlate self improvement with religion. Only weak minded faggots need 'god' to change. Jewsus is a jewish ploy the same goes for islam . Christians and Muslims have always been degenerates jfl.
Everyone is weak, thats why i say to become religous. There is no downside to religon.

I try not to look at peoples ideas for who they are but for the actual idea, people naturally look at someones ideas from the presentation, not the idea. Most people look at ideas based on the presentation of the idea and not the actual idea.

Last edited:
Im gonna have to leave this thread to go to school soon, ill debate later once I get off.

Everyone is weak, thats why i say to become religous. There is no downside to religon.

you worship a fictional god that effectively controls your life. Also an evil book. As i said it was created by jews to control you jfl. Believe whatever you want.

I try not to look at peoples ideas for who they are but for who they are, people naturally look at someones ideas from the presentation, not the idea. Most people look at ideas based on the presentation of the idea and not the actual idea.
what?

you worship a fictional god that effectively controls your life. Also an evil book. As i said it was created by jews to control you jfl. Believe whatever you want.
I dont believe that god isnt real, and even if god isnt real it doesnt matter.
humans are innately gonna to adapt multiple ideas that they stick with, if you don’t have a religion, you don’t choose your programming. So when you’re religious you chose your ideas. people follow people and their dopamine and serotonin levels.Your programming comes from your environment. This is backed by science too, it’s called brain plasticity if you’re curious.

In studies, they suggest that becoming a Christian may lead to a transformation in how individuals perceive and process their own self-concept, possibly aligning it with Christ's conceptual self. inproving self confidence. Christian belief registers greater activity in several brain regions, including the precuneus, anterior insula, ventral striatum, anterior cingulate cortex, and posterior medial cortex. These regions are known to be involved in emotions, and cognitive conflict. Athiest have more activity in the vMPFC, but chirstans have more in the dmPFC.

the vMPFC is responisible for
Emotion Regulation
social cognition, such as understanding the emotional states of others, empathy, and making social judgments.
self-referential thinking and self-awareness
making decisions based on the subjective valuation of different options.

dmPFC is responisible for
Cognitive Control, cognitive control processes, such as attention, working memory, and executive functions like planning and problem-solving.
Theory of Mind, which involves understanding the mental states, beliefs, and intentions of oneself and others.
Conflict Monitoring, detecting and managing cognitive conflict, which arises when there are competing or conflicting thoughts or information.
Self-Referential Processing; While the vMPFC is more closely associated with emotional and social aspects of self-processing, the dmPFC is involved in more cognitive aspects of self-referential processing.

sources:

I also like to know how its an evil book. I also dont care that jews made the book. I dont get why people hate jews? is it just bc they are rich?

you say that stop quoting tate. I found that the idea is good for me so I adopted it.
i try not to look a people for who they are but for who they are

1. Become Religous
How do you fix this?
Believe in god.

1a. Pray for your goals

1b. believe in god

2. Sleep Well
2aa. Read this post

3. Workout

4. Do Things & hobbies
Hi Broski, wich god do you believe in?

you don't seem to exude much happiness and well-being broski, you seem to be in a "get shit done", "grindset", "me vs the world" state, which may be the lesser evil in certain situations, but is far from optimal, the idea that a man must "accomplish things", "chase success" to be happy and/or even to be masculine, is one of the biggest scams that young people are exposed to these days on the networks.

i try not to look a people for who they are but for who they are
oh thats a typo I meant i try not to look at an idea for the person whos saying it but for the actual idea

oh thats a typo I meant i try not to look at an idea for the person whos saying it but for the actual idea
would you listen to adolf hitler?

Being a degen mogs hard you far nigger

you don't seem to exude much happiness and well-being broski, you seem to be in a "get shit done", "grindset", "me vs the world" state, which may be the lesser evil in certain situations, but is far from optimal, the idea that a man must "accomplish things", "chase success" to be happy and/or even to be masculine, is one of the biggest scams that young people are exposed to these days on the networks.
Why would you not chase success? You dont have much of an alternative here. You also dont say why you shouldnt. Anyway I gotta get to school. BRB for about 10 hours ill be back

bro im quoting dbdr [blackpiller} im just saying op is making points of every redpiller they first slayed pussy then say just be faithful bro god has a plan im just pointing out that @moggathon

Wubbalubbadubdub! Time to dedicate my life to buying funkos, watching Netflix, and smoking weed

i am a christan btw

• JFL
Reactions: moggathon
Wubbalubbadubdub! Time to dedicate my life to buying funkos, watching Netflix, and smoking weed
where in the bible does it say you cant do that

Why would you not chase success? You dont have much of an alternative here. You also dont say why you shouldnt. Anyway I gotta get to school. BRB for about 10 hours ill be back
"success" in the last few years is mostly fraudulent term that social network influencers use, they don't measure "success" by how something increase the well being/health/fertility/potentially masculinity to you and the people you wish the best for, they measure success by your popularity and your money, which is an absolute fraud, it's ridiculous, jordan peterson, andrew tate, and the people who preach this and even say that "happyness does not matter" are guys who don't look well physically and mentally.

a person who enters and never leaves the vicious circle of "grindset" and pursuit of "success" independently of any other factor,even to the detriment of their mental/physical health, drastically increases their likelihood of ending up bald, embittered, depressed, insecure, infertile

Last edited:
running and meditation are the best things you can do

i am a christan btw
the idea of god for the majority of people is associated with fear and submission to god, two things that are sub-optimal for human beings especially for men, a male in ideal health/energy doesn't feel fear and tendency to submission, specifically to an idea of a creator who may exist/not exist. So the idea of god can be usefull specifically when devoid of fear and submission, yet far from optimal,even a net negative in many cases specifically when it is a god from islam/christianism texts that try to spark fear/submission/guilt.

Last edited:
pretty sure jordan peterson does not preach that
He does, i was refering to something specific i seen in video, i named jordan and andrew because i remember clearly both saying it explicitly

He does, i was refering to something specific i seen in video
his whole thing is seeking out meaning and deriving meaning from taking on responsibilities. not saying he's right or isn't a fucking dork or hypocrite, but i don't see how that's promoting just making money or some superficial idea of success

dont do drugs as drugs will compromise any morals even uberchad

1. Become Religous
How do you fix this?
Believe in god.

Might try Mormonmaxxing tbh
Those LDS mfs seem giga NT

his whole thing is seeking out meaning and deriving meaning from taking on responsibilities. not saying he's right or isn't a fucking dork or hypocrite, but i don't see how that's promoting just making money or some superficial idea of success
if you watch certains videos of him, he often equate "success", and use this term to qualify people with status,popularity,money, independently of wellbeing/health/fertility. there is other videos where he is more explicit.

one simple exemple

"the sigma life" brrrrrraaaaaaaa

Last edited:
1. Become Religous
How do you fix this?
Believe in god.

1a. Pray for your goals

1b. believe in god

2. Sleep Well
2aa. Read this post

3. Workout

4. Do Things & hobbies
What's the use?every single foid is a degenerate as of 2023.

1. Become Religous
How do you fix this?
Believe in god.

1a. Pray for your goals

1b. believe in god

2. Sleep Well
2aa. Read this post

3. Workout

4. Do Things & hobbies
Hamza joined .org

the idea of god for the majority of people is associated with fear and submission to god, two things that are sub-optimal for human beings especially for men, a male in ideal health/energy doesn't feel fear and tendency to submission, specifically to an idea of a creator who may exist/not exist. So the idea of god can be usefull specifically when devoid of fear and submission, yet far from optimal,even a net negative in many cases specifically when it is a god from islam/christianism texts that try to spark fear/submission/guilt.
If a warrior has a king, is the warrior submissive? No, a king will lead in a common effort. This is a dumb concept especially with how much this oversimplifies and the idea that you have to be a sort of 'lone wolf' to be optimal, and you dont say optimal at what.

Proverbs 20:1 Corinthians 6:1 Matthew 6:33 1 Corinthians 10:31 i could go on
20;1 doesnt mention funkos , netflix or weed nor does corinthians 6:1 or 6:33 or 10:31 youre pulling this out of your ass

"success" in the last few years is mostly fraudulent term that social network influencers use, they don't measure "success" by how something increase the well being/health/fertility/potentially masculinity to you and the people you wish the best for, they measure success by your popularity and your money, which is an absolute fraud, it's ridiculous, jordan peterson, andrew tate, and the people who preach this and even say that "happyness does not matter" are guys who don't look well physically and mentally.

a person who enters and never leaves the vicious circle of "grindset" and pursuit of "success" independently of any other factor,even to the detriment of their mental/physical health, drastically increases their likelihood of ending up bald, embittered, depressed, insecure, infertile
I agree, but I mean success in the way of what I want to do within life. Success for me is accomplish what I want to do, your bringing what I am saying to the far extreme. I chase a purpose and enjoy the ride

20;1 doesnt mention funkos , netflix or weed nor does corinthians 6:1 or 6:33 or 10:31 youre pulling this out of your ass
It doesnt matter, I break down each one for you.

Proverbs 20:1: "Wine is a mocker, strong drink is raging: and whosoever is deceived thereby is not wise."
While this verse mentions wine and strong drink, is often used as a warning against excessive or irresponsible consumption of substances.

1 Corinthians 6:1: "I have the right to do anything," you say—but not everything is beneficial. "I have the right to do anything"—but I will not be mastered by anything.
It advises against being mastered or controlled by anything, like weed

Matthew 6:33: "But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well."
While it doesn't mention specific activities, it suggests that one's priorities should align with a higher purpose which isnt weed and funko's.

1 Corinthians 10:31: "So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God."
This verse says that all actions should be done for the glory of God, implying that one's choices and activities should reflect their faith and values.

It doesnt matter, I break down each one for you.

Proverbs 20:1: "Wine is a mocker, strong drink is raging: and whosoever is deceived thereby is not wise."
While this verse mentions wine and strong drink, is often used as a warning against excessive or irresponsible consumption of substances.

1 Corinthians 6:1: "I have the right to do anything," you say—but not everything is beneficial. "I have the right to do anything"—but I will not be mastered by anything.
It advises against being mastered or controlled by anything, like weed

Matthew 6:33: "But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well."
While it doesn't mention specific activities, it suggests that one's priorities should align with a higher purpose which isnt weed and funko's.

1 Corinthians 10:31: "So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God."
This verse says that all actions should be done for the glory of God, implying that one's choices and activities should reflect their faith and values.
but that verse doesnt mean that. you pulled that out of your arse or got it from another christcuck. imagine being controlled by netflix or funkos jfl

but that verse doesnt mean that. you pulled that out of your arse or got it from another christcuck. imagine being controlled by netflix or funkos jfl
A lot of the bible isnt meant to be taken litterally, and the orginal
"Wubbalubbadubdub! Time to dedicate my life to buying funkos, watching Netflix, and smoking weed"
point was a mockery of you saying that your just dedicating your life to low purpose addictions and bad habits. Im pretty sure your just trolling me by now, so there no point in me arguing with you.

If a warrior has a king, is the warrior submissive? No, a king will lead in a common effort. This is a dumb concept especially with how much this oversimplifies and the idea that you have to be a sort of 'lone wolf' to be optimal, and you dont say optimal at what.
firstly, a "warrior" is not an example of ideal health/energy/masculinity, "warrior" only implies that you fight, it doesn't prevent you from being a guy in sub-optimal health, with sub-optimal physical development, and from being insecure in general in your life.

secondly, if the idea of the king in the fighter's head is associated with emotions of fear and submission, then yes, he's submitting.

just to give you a simple animal anecdote, apparently in orangutans and mandrills, when males reach sexual maturity/puberty, if there's a dominant male, who forces them to submit, they don't develop certain physical characteristics, and don't reproduce as long as they're submissive to the dominant male.

i didn't imply that you have to be "a lone wolf", i said that a man in ideal health, energy, masculinity doesn't feel emotions of fear and submission towards another man and/or potentially fictitious being, that he feels at best amusement in competition, and at minimum stoicism. feeling fear and submission is the manifestation that he's not/no longer at an ideal energy level, and feeling them can keep a man in a sub-optimal state as long as he doesn't exempt himself from them.

ideally, this should be tried out, as many men today think they have an idea of what the ideal health, energy and masculinity for a man is,

when in fact they have a perception skewed by their idols, films, social networks, religions and so on.

a feeling of sovereignty and no feeling of submission to another man, is one of the fundamental things for a man to reach his highest degree of health/energy/masculinity.

religion such as christinism/islam teaches people to embrace submission.

Last edited:
firstly, a "warrior" is not an example of ideal health/energy/masculinity, "warrior" only implies that you fight, it doesn't prevent you from being a guy in sub-optimal health, with sub-optimal physical development, and from being insecure in general in your life.

secondly, if the idea of the king in the fighter's head is associated with emotions of fear and submission, then yes, he's submitting.

just to give you a simple animal anecdote, apparently in orangutans and mandrills, when males reach sexual maturity/puberty, if there's a dominant male, who forces them to submit, they don't develop certain physical characteristics, and don't reproduce as long as they're submissive to the dominant male.

i didn't imply that you have to be "a lone wolf", i said that a man in ideal health, energy, masculinity doesn't feel emotions of fear and submission towards another man and/or potentially fictitious being, that he feels at best amusement in competition, and at minimum stoicism. feeling fear and submission is the manifestation that he's not/no longer at an ideal energy level, and feeling them can keep a man in a sub-optimal state as long as he doesn't exempt himself from them.

ideally, this should be tried out, as many men today think they have an idea of what the ideal health, energy and masculinity for a man is,

when in fact they have a perception skewed by their idols, films, social networks, religions and so on.

a feeling of sovereignty and no feeling of submission to another man, is one of the fundamental things for a man to reach his highest degree of health/energy/masculinity.

religion such as christinism/islam teaches people to embrace submission.
It was a metaphor, and your being too caught up from internet labels, being submissive doesnt matter, as long as you attain your goals. Thats why I said its a dumb concept. Religon for me can act as a tool, one can do many things but one is that it replaces a thought process that is made through the enviroment and time around me into one of my choosing.

1. Become Religous
How do you fix this?
Believe in god.
So real