NORMIE SCALE CONVERTED INTO PSL (EVERYONE GTFIH)

D

Deleted member 17531

Prince of Macrobia
As many of you have probably experienced, normies have their own way of rating people: the 1-10 scale. I think I have finally come up with decent proportions to convert this scale into the PSL scale.
0-4 NS(Normie Scale)= 0-approx. 3.25 psl

5 NS = 3.25-3.75 psl
6 NS =3.75-4.25 psl
7-8 NS = 4.25-4.75 psl
8+ NS = 4.75+ psl
Keep in mind the normie scale is a very High LTN-Low HTN centric scale, as most of the people considered to be rated on it fall within these ranges. Your average normie cant distinguish just how much more good looking a Sean O'pry or David Gandy is compared to a HTN or Chadlite, at least not as well as most of the people on this forum could. Let me know your opinions on this.
Tagging random users:
@Xangsane @ArvidGustavsson @Anchor_Ship @Vermilioncore @8PSLcel @tyronelite @TYRONELITEMOGGER @Armadillo @Biggdink

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: blite, bogii, Deleted member 17920 and 18 others
Ratings are meaningless, either you mog or you get mogged

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: PaoloBonolis, HarrierDuBois, Deleted member 11758 and 14 others
Nah varies for women vs male ratings and you forgot to account for virtue signaling

Women view 4.5 PSL men as 3s but will tell them they’re 7 to their face

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 7580 and Deleted member 17791
1PSL = 1.25/10
2PSL = 2.5/10
3PSL = 3.75/10
4PSL = 5/10
5PSL = 6.25
6PSL = 7.5/10
7PSL = 8.75/10
8PSL = 10/10

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Blackgymmax, Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 11758 and 6 others
1PSL = 1.25/10
2PSL = 2.5/10
3PSL = 3.75/10
4PSL = 5/10
5PSL = 6.25
6PSL = 7.5/10
7PSL = 8.75/10
8PSL = 10/10
this is what the psl scale should be, not the normie scale

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, thecel and thereallegend
Yes 7 for normies is slightly above average

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Looks234, whiteissuperior and 1 other person
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and thecel
Why? 4PSL and 5/10 is 50th percentile.
because the 8 number scale is fucking retarded
obviously their both 50th percentile, but with a ten number scale you dont have to get so number specific
who the fuck is rating someone a "3.25" irl, for example

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, thecel and Deleted member 17791
Yes 7 for normies is slightly above average
My Revised scale

4PSL = 2
5PSL = 5
6PSL = 8
7PSL = 10

Anything above 7 is just a ten.
4F77A740 3720 4515 99B0 3E0A55E0C495

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, thecel and Deleted member 14160
because the 8 number scale is fucking retarded
obviously their both 50th percentile, but with a ten number scale you dont have to get so number specific
who the fuck is rating someone a "3.25" irl, for example
Yeah, I did that to make it neet.

Average out of 10 is 2-3 for men so 4PSL should be set at that.

• JFL
  • +1

taxing wayyy too hard in my opinion

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
The OP seems roughly correct. I don't think any of the "hot chicks" (those in Grade 12 & doing victory lap, so fully developed) at my HS would be rated more than 4.75 here if I posted their pics from 2011 here, for example.

I don't think I've seen anyone that would be rated a Chad or Stacy here IRL if I were to post pics of them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Xangsane and Deleted member 17531
taxing wayyy too hard in my opinion
My Revised scale

4PSL = 2
5PSL = 5
6PSL = 8
7PSL = 10

View attachment 1668902
I don't think so. This one time I overheard my sister and her friend talking to my mother about how men are really ugly. It's over.

I was caging tbh. My sister has NW3-4 tier hair:feelskek: and her friend looks like chad in a dress. :feelskek:. My mom was a legit model though.

• JFL
  • +1
You’ll never be able to convert it cause everyone irl uses the 1-10 scale completely differently

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel, thereallegend and Deleted member 17791
You’ll never be able to convert it cause everyone irl uses the 1-10 scale completely differently
This is true. PSL has a strict standard. out of ten if full of bias.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, thecel and Deleted member 17763
The OP seems roughly correct. I don't think any of the "hot chicks" (those in Grade 12 & doing victory lap, so fully developed) at my HS would be rated more than 4.75 here if I posted their pics from 2011 here, for example.

I don't think I've seen anyone that would be rated a Chad or Stacy here IRL if I were to post pics of them.
yea i think some numbers can be tweaked obviously but i think this is overall accurate

• JFL
I don't think so. This one time I overheard my sister and her friend talking to my mother about how men are really ugly. It's over.

I was caging tbh. My sister has NW3-4 tier hair:feelskek: and her friend looks like chad in a dress. :feelskek:. My mom was a legit model though.
i guess it does depend on the person, maybe someone else has a completely different proportion
i think i put a large amount of personal input into this tbh, kinda going off irl info that i've gained

i guess it does depend on the person, maybe someone else has a completely different proportion
i think i put a large amount of personal input into this tbh, kinda going off irl info that i've gained
I think you got a lot correct. Chadlites get rated 9s-10s.

Drago would simply break the scale and destroy a normie's mind while trying to rate him.

He's um. Wtf:soy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I think you got a lot correct. Chadlites get rated 9s-10s.

Drago would simply break the scale and destroy a normie's mind while trying to rate him.

He's um. Wtf:soy:
yea thats what i said originally, a HTN is gonna get rated a ten the same as say Chico would, only realistically someone at Chico's level would be more like a 15 or 16

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
yea thats what i said originally, a HTN is gonna get rated a ten the same as say Chico would, only realistically someone at Chico's level would be more like a 15 or 16
Chico would be rated a twenty five lol.

I think for normies. 1-10 is rated like this

1/10 is 10th percentile
2/10 is 20th percentile
3/10 is 30th percentile
4/10 is 40th percentile
5/10 is 50th percentile
6/10 is 60th percentile
7/10 is 70th percentile
8/10 is 80th percentile
9/10 is 90th percentile
10/10 is 100th percentile

• WTF
  • +1
lets bump this

• JFL
Ratings are meaningless, either you mog or you get mogged
Mogging is pointless. Either she's fucking you or she's fucking someone else. Either way, someone is fucking her :blackpill:

can you give me the sauce on how to slay latinas
1. Live in an area with alot of latinas
2. Be goodlooking lol :blackpill:

Also helps to know a little Spanish/portuguese and be somewhat interested in Latin culture. I live in the Chicago metro area where 1/3rd of the population is Hispanic so 1/3 of women I'll come across is latina... So it makes it pretty easy to meet em.

• JFL
iam 0 psl

• So Sad
1. Live in an area with alot of latinas
2. Be goodlooking lol :blackpill:

Also helps to know a little Spanish/portuguese and be somewhat interested in Latin culture. I live in the Chicago metro area where 1/3rd of the population is Hispanic so 1/3 of women I'll come across is latina... So it makes it pretty easy to meet em.
Hell yeah I’m chilling with one rn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234
there is no 1-5 in normie scale,
everybody is 7,
6 if they try to pretend they not rating everyone 7
over 10 if they try to fuk you
you got rated 0 if you piss them off

• JFL
1PSL = 1.25/10
2PSL = 2.5/10
3PSL = 3.75/10
4PSL = 5/10
5PSL = 6.25
6PSL = 7.5/10
7PSL = 8.75/10
8PSL = 10/10
this is what the psl scale should be, not the normie scale
Why? 4PSL and 5/10 is 50th percentile.
My Revised scale

4PSL = 2
5PSL = 5
6PSL = 8
7PSL = 10

View attachment 1668902

Chico would be rated a twenty five lol.

I think for normies. 1-10 is rated like this

1/10 is 10th percentile
2/10 is 20th percentile
3/10 is 30th percentile
4/10 is 40th percentile
5/10 is 50th percentile
6/10 is 60th percentile
7/10 is 70th percentile
8/10 is 80th percentile
9/10 is 90th percentile
10/10 is 100th percentile

All of this shit is wrong. The PSL scale is normie minus 2. None of y’all understand the PSL scale, so stop using it.

Another scale is the PSL rating scale which goes from 1-8. To find out your position on the PSL scale, deduct 2 points from the rating you recieved on the much more common decile scale. The idea behind it is that a man's position on the PSL scale directly correlates with how women perceive him. In the statistics released by the dating site OkCupid, men received much more harsh ratings (81% percent of them being rated as below average looking) by women than vice versa. Thus a male 7 will not actually be considered on par with female 7 in terms of their SMV, but will instead be perceived as a 5.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
All of this shit is wrong. The PSL scale is normie minus 2. None of y’all understand the PSL scale, so stop using it.

No one cares.

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 17531 and thecel

shut the fuck up

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 17791
1PSL = 1.25/10
2PSL = 2.5/10
3PSL = 3.75/10
4PSL = 5/10
5PSL = 6.25
6PSL = 7.5/10
7PSL = 8.75/10
8PSL = 10/10
Psl 6.5 is a 9/10 normie

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and thecel
Apparently, you cared enough to revise your PSL scale.
I don't care about your minus 2 definition. No one uses it.

4psl is considered normal. 3psl is incellite

• WTF
  • +1
I don't care about your minus 2 definition. No one uses it.

4psl is considered normal. 3psl is incellite

That’s why I hate this. Everyone started to use the PSL scale incorrectly, and now the wrong way is the norm. The original purpose of the PSL scale has been defeated, so the PSL scale basically has no usefulness now. Either switch to the minus-2 definition or abandon the PSL scale.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
Psl 6.5 is a 9/10 normie
no, anything above 6 psl is a 10 on the normie scale
at that level of looks and above it becomes subjective and people dont take the time to dissect between a 6psl guy and a 7 or 8 psl guy

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: YungPSLGod, FrenchareMedCucks, thecel and 1 other person
That’s why I hate this. Everyone started to use the PSL scale incorrectly, and now the wrong way is the norm. The original purpose of the PSL scale has been defeated, so the PSL scale basically has no usefulness now. Either switch to the minus-2 definition or abandon the PSL scale.
nobody fucking likes psl scale anyway its fucking autistic
who the fuck is rating someone a "3.75" or "5.25" irl

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 17791
I don't care. PSL is far more useful now than the out of ten scale.

It's based on objective analysis. Does he have high set zygos? What about equal thirds?

out of ten is all over the place, jfl at making PSL just out of ten but dumb.

• Hmm...
  • +1
nobody fucking likes psl scale anyway its fucking autistic
who the fuck is rating someone a "3.75" or "5.25" irl
I like it. It's usefull to describe objective beauty, Gosha would be a 6 or 7 on the out if ten scale but he's objectively near perfect.

• Hmm...
  • +1
I don't care. PSL is far more useful now than the out of ten scale.

It's based on objective analysis. Does he have high set zygos? What about equal thirds?

out of ten is all over the place, jfl at making PSL just out of ten but dumb.

What you’re talking about has everything to do with METHODS and not numerical scales. Many people don’t do objective analysis when using the PSL scale. Why don’t we simply use the 0–10 scale with objective analysis?

Additionally, I don’t believe objective analysis should be used in ratings. The most accurate method is to sample a large number of people and make them use a provided standard scale of reference photos.

Last edited:

• JFL

• JFL
What a shit fucking thread

No this depends on the girl. I was speaking to 1 irl and she said the scale was as you said. However she said that it was because she excluded the ACTUAL CHADS. irl if there arent that many chad chadlites then htn is the irl chad. Url is not like that at all because theyre spammed with htns so then they include the model chads but dont think an htn is equal to a chad irl, its not even close. Htns still need to put in some work but a chad lives a whole different reality

• +1
Reactions: YungPSLGod
No this depends on the girl. I was speaking to 1 irl and she said the scale was as you said. However she said that it was because she excluded the ACTUAL CHADS. irl if there arent that many chad chadlites then htn is the irl chad. Url is not like that at all because theyre spammed with htns so then they include the model chads but dont think an htn is equal to a chad irl, its not even close. Htns still need to put in some work but a chad lives a whole different reality
yea bro this was a shitty thread I didn't know shit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back